- 1 computer
- 2 working methods Basord computer 2.1 work Basord through HDD settings 2.2 work Basord through the Control Panel
- 2.1 work Basord through HDD settings
- 2.2 work Basord through the Control Panel
- 3 Tips When you place your computer password
Turn many computer users to set a password when you open their devices as a type of privacy and to protect files from images, video clips and data different from intrusion, particularly in the event of use of the device more than one person, so it is set password in several ways easy and simple we will look her during this topic.
Working methods Basord computer
Basord work through HDD settings
- Press Start to open the menu, and then press Close to open the menu, and press the restart option.
- Press the delete key on the keyboard when you restart the device and a new window will appear titled bios setup.
- Click on the user password option and then press enter.
- Enter the password you want to use in the empty box, and retype again to confirm the writing process properly, and then press enter.
- Press the bios feature setup option and then press enter, a new window will show you several options.
- Went to the security option and the option is the option to system through the use of + or - and press the Esc key to exit the window.
- Went to the option to save and exit setup and then press enter and you will see a window to confirm the checkout process and save modifications and changes that you made, press Yes to confirm.
- Restart the machine and enter the password to gain access to the device.
Basord work through the Control Panel
- Press Start to open the start menu.
- Press the control panel option and user account option User Accounts and Family Safety, in case there was more than one press account on the user account that you want to set the password for him.
- Click on Change your Windows password option.
- Choose Create Password Create a traffic password for your account, and fill the empty cells and enter the password in the first box, and re-written in the second box to confirm.
- Click on create password and press save.
Tips When you place your computer password
- Avoid using the password that indicate personal information, such as date of birth, phone number, or mobile phone.
- Careful use of numbers, letters and symbols in your password and save it well.
- Avoid using the password for more than one account.
- Care to close your computer after you finish it.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!