- 1 fruit Alkaka
- 2 places cultivation Alkaka
- 3 Benefits Alkaka
- 4 nutritional value of Kaka
- 5 Alkaka damage
- 6 References
The Alkaka or khaki (in English: Persimmon) types of fruit, characterized by fruit Blunha orange, taste-like taste of honey, and there are many varieties Alkaka, but the two varieties most common are Alhashiya that resemble heart shape, and contain a high proportion of plant compounds called tannins (in English: tannins) that cause the bitter taste of the fruit is ripe, and therefore can not be this product intake before maturity, while the class other is Alfueo (in English: Fuyu), which looks like a tomato shape, and can be eaten before fully cooked, it is worth mentioning that can eat the fruits of Alkaka mature, or dried, or cooked, it can also be used in the preparation of desserts, obviously, and juices.  
Places of cultivation Alkaka
China is the original home of the trees Alkaka, where thousands of years ago were planted, and then the Italian dealer trading this fruit; Where he moved to Japan, Korea, and the coast of France, Italy, Algeria, and then spread in California, Australia, At present, China, Korea, and Japan are the main commercial markets for Kaka; Producing more than one million tons per year, and grow Alkaka trees in the climate semi-tropical, temperate climate, they also need the sun and protection from strong winds, and some types of need to a warmer climate to mature, and are these trees out of class Deciduous trees papers (in English: Deciduous) that lose their leaves every year, and grow to a height of up to seven meters, and is the color of the trees flowers yellow pale or rosy, some trees exist that grows on both types of these flowers, it is worth mentioning that the production of the fruit begins after The tree growth in three or four years, and prefer to harvest the fruits using pruning shears, so cut the fruit with the Venus Cup (in English: Calyx) and a small part of the leg to protect it from damage. 
Characterized by fruit Alkaka nutrients owned, so it addressed offers many health benefits to the body, and its benefits recall the following: 
- Rich in antioxidants: it contains Alkaka various plant compounds that possess antioxidant properties, and help antioxidant to prevent or slow down cell damage through the fight against oxidative stress caused by free radicals; Where stress is linked to oxidative injury to certain chronic diseases; Such as heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer's and others, and therefore eating rich these antibiotics foods Kalkaka help reduce the incidence of these diseases, and on the other hand, the crust pulp Alkaka contain flavonoids, which was associated with a lower risk of heart disease, lung cancer, and mental deterioration associated with age , also contain carotenoids such as beta-carotene, which is linked to reducing the risk of certain types of cancer, metabolic diseases, heart disease, and type II diabetes.
- Promote heart health: where it can help reduce the risk factors for heart disease, non-food health principles like to reduce the risk of heart disease, and is a good choice for Alkaka because of their content of nutrients and flavonoids; Such as Alkirsatin (in English: Quercetin), and Alcaampfirol (in English: Kaempferol), these compounds also reduce harmful cholesterol levels, infections, and lower blood pressure, in addition helps tannins compound to reduce blood pressure in the body.
- Reduce inflammation: it is a rich source of fruit Alkaka vitamin C, which helps protect body cells from damage caused by free radicals, as the body fights inflammation injury, one study has indicated that the intake of vitamin C helped reduce the levels of interleukin-6 (in English: Interleukin- 6), protein Almtvaal- C (English: C-reactive protein); They proteins produced by the body in response to inflammation, as another study suggests that eating this vitamin from food sources reduces the risk of cases of inflammatory; Such as prostate cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and on the other hand, the antioxidant vitamin E in Alkaka fights infections.
- To contain large amounts of fiber: where is the Alkaka of fruits rich in fiber; Which are shown to reduce cholesterol levels of LDL in the body, it also helps fiber to regulate bowel movement, can reduce blood sugar levels, and the soluble fiber found in Alkaka slow down the digestion of carbohydrates, sugar and absorption in the body, which helps to prevent high sugar considerably, it is worth mentioning that the beneficial bacteria in the intestines are used as a source of food fiber, which positively affects digestion, and health in general.
- Promote consideration: where Alkaka contain a large amount of vitamin A, antioxidants important for the health of view, it supports the functions of the membranes conjunctiva and cornea, as it is one of the main components of the protein Alrodobsin (in English: Rhodopsin) is important to consider, as containing Alkaka on the antioxidant lutein, and zeaxanthin which promote the health of consideration, and reduce the risk of eye disease.
The nutritional value of Kaka
The following table shows the content of 100 grams of fresh Alkaka of nutrients: 
Eating can lead to a Alkaka allergic reaction, and there is sufficient information to demonstrate that the use of therapeutic quantities of safe health, and there are several cases, warns patients are eating this fruit, and these cases we mention the following: 
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women: as it is not sufficient information to indicate that there is a safe intake Alkaka for both pregnant and breastfeeding women, and it is advisable to avoid addressed in these periods.
- Low blood pressure: where Alkaka reduce blood pressure in the body, so they can worsen the disease when infected Bankhvadh, can also interfere with medications that help to increase blood pressure.
- Surgery: It can lead to eating Alkaka negative effect on the body's ability to regulate blood pressure levels during surgery and after, so it is advised to stop taking this type of fruit before the date of the surgery at least two weeks.
- ^ أ ب Jillian Kubala (5-5-2018), "Top 7 Health and Nutrition Benefits of Persimmon"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 18-10-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Persimmon", www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au, Retrieved 18-10-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Basic Report: 09265, Persimmons, native, raw", www.ndb.nal.usda.gov, Retrieved 18-10-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "JAPANESE PERSIMMON", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 18-10-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!