- 1 concern 1.1 Anxiety Symptoms 1.2 Treatment of Anxiety
- 1.1 Anxiety Symptoms
- 1.2 Treatment of Anxiety
- 2 lack of sleep and causes
- 3 treatment of lack of sleep 3.1 Behavioral Therapy 3.2 Cognitive Therapy 3.3 drug therapy
- 3.1 Behavioral Therapy
- 3.2 Cognitive Therapy
- 3.3 drug therapy
- 4 video about how to treat anxiety and tension
- 5 References
Anxiety is a psychological condition appears in the form of tension continuously as a result of the existence of a sense of individual risk is threatened, and this risk may actually be present or be imagined does not exist in reality. Anxiety in need of treatment and follow-up in case it has become no logical reason or increased natural alone, and the causes of anxiety patients exposure to frustrations and bad experiences frequent or bad childhood experiences and problems, or psychological readiness or physical harm. 
There are several symptoms associated with anxiety, and can occur for a person who is always exposed to severe pressure by the individual and personal health, and the symptoms can be summarized as follows: 
- Feeling tired.
- Rapid heartbeat.
- Feeling sick.
- shortness of breath.
- Chest pains.
- a headache.
- High blood pressure, and increase the proportion of sweat.
- Tension in the gatherings and social circles.
- Feeling irritable and angry.
- Difficulty concentrating.
There are two ways to be their treatment of anxiety, and may be used together two methods, namely: 
- Drug treatment: by taking anti-anxiety drugs, sedative substances that relieve feelings of anxiety, but these drugs may cause addiction if they are taken up for a long time; There are also anti-depressant medications, these drugs boils down its role in influencing the neurotransmitters that have a role in the emergence of an important work of anxiety and stress disorders, and should not be Alodwih is taken only after a review of a specialist doctor and follow-up.
- Psychotherapy: be for specialists through in the field of mental health by identifying psychological sessions using means of cognitive behavioral therapy and methods of psychological therapies.
Lack of sleep and causes
Person problems may be exposed in sleep affect it, if it takes hours before going to sleep, or to sleep and wake up constantly, or to sleep only a few hours, or feel like did not sleep at all.  There are a lot of reasons that may be a reason not to sleep; Such as anxiety or depression, hormonal changes in the menstrual period in women, and there are some people suffering from lack of sleep or change the place because I said; Since if it is moved from one place to another, or traveled to a country or somewhere, changing the biological clock leads him to the difficulty of sleep, which affects it negatively, therefore, lose the ability to concentrate, it gets tired and fatigue, and the reason may be the incapacity of sleeping place shall be in which the means of technology that affect sleep or lighting is not suitable to prevent sleep. 
Treatment of lack of sleep
There are several types of effective treatments for behavioral problems sleeping; Where the owner of the problem can be treated himself by himself or by a specialist, and examples of the behavior of so-called "control Agitators therapy," Professor Richard Botzn, the rules of re-adjustment and eliminate the habits related to problems sleeping in the sleeping environment, links the bed or bed to sleep, such as going to bed only when you feel sleepy and use the bed for sleeping only, not reading or watching TV in bed, not eating on the bed, and not to worry and avoid when lying down in bed. 
This treatment helps to modify the wrong ideas, and learn new ways of thinking, ways of thinking it is wrong: 
- Error in understanding the cause, and the belief that if a person is exposed to anxiety during the day because this is not taking a straight enough sleep, although the cause may be a problem other than insomnia.
- Despair, and expect the person that he will not be able to never sleep enough and therefore it brings himself subconsciously not to sleep.
- Unrealistic expectations, such as the nursing mother expects to sleep for long hours to wake up without the usual small to wake her at night.
- Amplify the consequences of lack of good sleep; If the person is believed to be at work Christrj meeting and fails the next day that did not sleep that night.
- Concern about the process of sleep and performance by the individual; If the person says to himself that he would take hours to sleep; All these ideas are adjusted to the person who suffers from sleep problems because of it, and may be resorting to cognitive behavioral therapy to be more effective.
The doctor may resort in some cases to prescribe medications that help to sleep, especially in severe cases of insomnia, describes the doctor and effective medicines from simple doses for a few days, but some doctors reluctant to use them because they may not suffice in the long term shall be used for a short period of time , as the disadvantages that they do not solve the causes of the problem, and may cause the feeling sleepy during the day. Of the types of drugs for the treatment of sleep problems: 
- Some types of drugs, sedatives and special concern not only acted specific prescription.
- Some specialized medicines to treat insomnia and sleep problems specifically.
- Some types of antidepressants, used especially for patients who have a history of the disease in the incidence of depression.
- Some medications that contain the hormone melatonin to regulate the hours of sleep, especially in the elderly.
- Some complementary therapies may help regulate sleep and solve insomnia problems such as the use of acupuncture.
Video on how to treat anxiety and tension
To learn how to treat anxiety and tension watched video.
- ↑ "Anxiety Disorders", kidshealth.org,2014-3، Retrieved 2016-12-5.
- ↑ "Stress and Anxiety", healthline, 2015-12-3, briefed him on 12.05.2016.
- ↑ Prof. Dr. Abdul Latif Hussein Faraj (2009), mental disorders, Jordan: Dar Al-Hamed Publishing and Distribution, Page 154.
- ↑ "Insomnia", medlineplus.gov, Retrieved 2016-12-7.
- ↑ "Insomnia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments", medicalnewstoday, Retrieved 2016-12-7.
- ^ A b c Lawrence Epstein (2008), a good sleep all night (the first edition), Saudi Arabia: Jarir Bookstore, page 109-158.
- ↑ "Insomnia Treatment", news-medical,2015-10-26، Retrieved 2016-12-20.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!