- 1 low pressure rate
- 2 reasons for the low pressure
- 3 Tips in cases of low pressure
- 4 References
Low pressure rate
Express blood pressure reading (in English: Blood Pressure) pressure caused by blood on the walls of the arteries, and blood pressure reading is Baqratin, but first they read systolic blood pressure (in English: Systolic Blood Pressure) The upper reading, can blood pressure definition systolic on that the pressure caused by blood on the walls of the arteries during the contraction of the heart to the supply of various parts of the body with blood, and the second reading represents blood diastolic pressure (in English: diastolic blood pressure), a lower reading, representing the updated blood pressure on artery walls during the rest of heart between contractions and other . 
Despite the adoption of doctors and specialists to read 120/80 mm Hg is considered pressure reading natural, but it is worth taking into account that there is a range of factors that affect blood pressure reading, including age, body size, for example, be blood pressure below the limit rates normal in infants and children compared to adults and the elderly, as well as the longer blood pressure reading is less than the normal limit in persons with sizes small, and in spite of all this, but the American heart Association (English: American heart Association) adopted to read any of the numerator or primarily above reading the above is an indication of the suffering of the patient's disease or hypertension stage that precedes the onset of hypertension. 
On the other hand, is low blood pressure (in English: Hypotension) in cases where they appear infected with the symptoms of decline, for example, there are a lot of people who are reading the blood systolic pressure have no percent millimeter mercury, however they do not have any symptoms do not suffer from any problems, These cases are very natural and not considered a health problem, but in general it can be said that the decline in systolic pressure of 80 mm Hg or lower diastolic pressure of 60 mm Hg is the case of low blood pressure.  
Reasons for the low pressure
There are a variety of reasons that may lead to low blood pressure, among them the following: 
- Stay in bed for a long time.
- Pregnancy: It is low blood pressure is common during the first twenty-four months of pregnancy.
- Lack of blood volume: deficiency can cause blood volume down blood pressure, and the health problems that cause low blood: dehydration, serious injuries, internal bleeding and size.
- Some types of medications: There is a wide range of drugs that may cause low blood pressure as a kind of side have effects, and these drugs: blockers future beta (in English: Beta Blockers) used to treat some heart problems, and diuretics (in English: Diuretics), which used in cases of treatment of high blood pressure, and some other medications such as tricyclic antidepressants (in English: tricyclic antidepressants) and medicines used to treat ED in men, especially if taken with medication known Benitroglesran (English: Nitroglycerin), and no doubt alcohol and drugs opioid cause low blood pressure as well.
- Problems endocrine: There are some disorders that are connected to the endocrine glands may result in low blood pressure, including diabetes (in English: Diabetes) as well as low blood sugar levels, and hypothyroidism (in English: Underactive Thyroid Gland), and the problems of thyroid neighbor thyroid (English : parathyroid disease), it is Amavh to Addison's disease (in English: Addison's disease) health problems that cause low blood pressure as well.
- Allergic reactions: (English: Allergic reaction), spoke of these reactions in some cases, such as allergic reaction when eating certain types of drugs such as penicillin (in English: Penicillin) as well as this problem can occur when eating certain types of foods such as peanuts, and in any case a group of signs and symptoms appear when suffering from allergic reactions, including: low blood pressure is very sharp, and swelling of the throat, and itchy feeling and the appearance of rash or hives (in English: hives), in addition to suffering from some breathing problems.
- Heart problems: the patient is suffering in such cases, the inability of the heart to pump blood adequately to the various parts of the body, which leads to lower blood pressure, and examples of heart problems that lead to lower blood pressure: heart failure (in English: Heart Failure ), slow heart rate (in English: bradycardia), and heart attacks (Balangelazha: heart attacks), and diseases of the heart valves (in English: heart valve Diseases).
Tips in cases of low pressure
It is worth the grave down blood pressure following a few tips and guidelines, and the most important of which can be summarized as follows: 
- Care to do slowly after sitting.
- Careful slow movement in the event of changing the situation from lying to sitting to standing.
- Increase the amount of water Altnolh.
- Eat small meals frequently, as well as specialists are advised to lie or sit for a period of time after eating meals, this would help in cases of low blood pressure.
- Raise the head of the bed with pieces of bricks or books or the like at least fifteen centimeters, it would also help to solve the problem of low pressure.
- Avoid sitting or standing for long periods of time.
- To refrain from eating beverages containing caffeine before going to sleep.
- Quit drinking alcohol.
- ^ أ ب ت "Low Blood Pressure", www.emedicinehealth.com, Retrieved June 23, 2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Low blood pressure (hypotension)", www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved June 23, 2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Low Blood Pressure - When Blood Pressure Is Too Low", www.heart.org, Retrieved June 23, 2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Low blood pressure (hypotension)", www.nhs.uk, Retrieved June 23, 2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!