- 1 Operating System
- 2 functions of the operating system
- 3 Types of Operating Systems
- 4 Examples of operating systems
- 5 video in any language spoken?
- 6 References
The operating system
The operating system is a program that manages the computer's resources, and works particularly on the organization of those resources among other programs, is the most important CPU, and storage of files, computer memory, and input devices and output, network connections, and unlike most of the other programs, which perform a particular task and then ends , the operating system runs continuously, and ends only when the computer is shut down, while the management functions performed by scheduling include the use of these resources to avoid conflict and overlap between programs. 
The functions of the operating system
The operating systems of the following tasks: 
- Data Management Wizard: from the operating system functions to allocate enough time to handle all applications and processes, so that they can work most efficiently as possible, and is this particularly important when multitasking, when the user is running multiple applications and processes at the same time, here comes the role of the operating system to check the availability of sufficient resources to run these applications and processes are well.
- Storage and memory management: Contains computer on four types of memory: the main storage memory, memory secondary storage, memory and high Mbiah speed (in English: high-speed cache), and memory disks, and should be on the operating system to make sure to balance the needs of each process or application with the available memory types, and make sure you have enough memory for each process even perform its function, and be sure not to use the memory of a specific process for another process.
- Use the user interface: the user interface is the part that interacts through which the user with the application, some operating such as Microsoft Windows systems, and Apple Macintosh (in English: Apple Macintosh), use user interfaces graphic (in English: raphical user interfaces), also used other operating systems , such as Unix (in English: Unix).
- Device management: the operating system manages the input operations and output that are in some devices ins such as printers, computers, scanners, which need drivers, or special programs to translate sent electrical signals from the operating system or application software to these devices.
- Use interfaces for applications: uses coders devices and links software applications (in English: application program interfaces) to control the computer and the operating system, through the introduction of some commands and functions in their programs, when the operating system starts to work start these commands application, and thus the programmer does not need to know the details of relating to the physical components of the computer.
Types of Operating Systems
There are many types of operating systems, including: 
- Real-time operating system: in real-time operating system (in English: Real-time operating systems) do not have the user a lot of control over the functions of systems, which are used to control machines and scientific instruments, and industrial systems.
- Single-user operating systems and multiple functions: These systems allow one user to run multiple applications simultaneously on the computer, the type found on most desktop PCs and notebooks, the most famous examples of these systems: Almaekerosowic Windows, and (Mac OS), and Linux (Linux).
- Multi-user operating systems: These systems allow for multiple users using the computer resources at the same time, and examples of it ONYX (Unix).
- Operating with a single user per mission systems: These systems allow one user to carry out the task of one every time, and examples of the operating system used by assistants Alno.aon bodyguards (in English: personal digital assistants), also known as portable computers.
Examples of operating systems
There are many examples of operating systems that are used in notebook computers, desktop computers, and tablet devices, including versions of Microsoft Windows "Microsoft Windows", such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista (Windows Vista), , Windows XP, in addition to a system (macOS) in Apple devices, and system (iOS), and system (Chrome OS), and system (BlackBerry Tablet OS), and the Linux system. 
Video of any language spoken?
What are the means of communication between the computer and the user? The most popular operating systems for computers and phones around the world? :
- ↑ David Hemmendinger, "Operating system"، www.britannica.com, Retrieved 24-1-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Operating Systems", www.encyclopedia.com, Retrieved 24-1-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Tim Fisher (5-10-2017), "Operating System"، www.lifewire.com, Retrieved 24-1-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!