- 1 Blood Pressure
- 2 natural pressure of the human rate 2.1 normal pressure for adults rate 2.2 normal pressure for children and adolescents rate
- 2.1 normal pressure for adults rate
- 2.2 normal pressure for children and adolescents rate
- 3 natural pressure of the human rate video
- 4 References
Blood pressure (in English: Blood Pressure) is a measure of the force caused by the blood on the walls of the arteries when it rushes through, since the heart is responsible for pumping blood through a network of blood vessels are arteries, veins and capillaries, the updated and the pressure on the arteries expressed by the term blood pressure, 1] the fact lies the importance of the heart to pump blood through the arteries in the blood to the various parts of the body delivery, and the fact expresses blood pressure reading by two digits; The first top known blood pressure systolic (English: Systolic Blood Pressure), and the second lower known blood pressure diastolic (in English: Diastolic Blood Pressure), although systolic represents the updated pressure on the arteries when contraction of the heart muscle, while expressing diastolic blood pressure in the arteries during the break heart between the pulse and the other, as this represents the time of time fill the heart with blood and took him to oxygen after constriction,  and that systolic blood pressure and diastolic are measured unit mm Hg,  and that these two figures are important too because they Aattiyan a strong impression on the health of the heart and the integrity of the body. [ 4]
Natural pressure of the human rate
It can release the natural pressure of the human rate by age group as follows:
Normal pressure for adults rate
In general is pressure normal for adults if reading without 80/120 mm Hg, and explain it more clearly we can say that reading blood systolic pressure (ie, the upper number) be normal if more than 90 mm Hg and less than 120 mm Hg, while be read blood diastolic pressure (ie lower number) normal if more than 60 mm Hg and less than 80 mm Hg, and should check conditions which have diastolic pressure and systolic within normal limits even considered normal blood pressure,   However, it is worth noted that there are natural changes occurring on blood pressure readings, some of which have a short-term sense of change between the minute and the other, some of which have long-term sense that blood pressure varies naturally between one week and another or one month to another or season and another,  and an example on it: that blood pressure rises when the feeling of excitement or enthusiasm or when you exercise, while the blood pressure drops during rest, this should evoke that blood pressure may change with age, as well as when changing the position (sit to stand, for example), and even when taking some types of drugs,  and therefore do not evaluate high Blood or decline based pressure on a single reading, but the measure requires the pressure twice or more per visit, on three visits or more separated,  and after taking all the above into account can a doctor if you press evaluates based on the measurements described below :  
- Is blood pressure as high if the blood pressure reading systolic ranging from 120-129 mm Hg, blood pressure diastolic less than 80 mm Hg, and is worth science that high blood pressure to be in this category is not a disease, but warns of the need to take caution and Ahra measures that your doctor recommends them to reduce the incidence of high blood pressure, and exercise of exercise and healthy eating.
- The doctor diagnosed high blood pressure in the first stage if the reading 130-139 systolic blood pressure mm Hg or if they read diastolic blood pressure between 80-89 mm Hg.
- The doctor diagnosed infection with high blood pressure from the second stage if the systolic blood pressure reading of 140 mm Hg or more, or if they read the diastolic pressure of 90 mm Hg or more.
- A person suffering from a crisis of hypertension (in English: Hypertensive crisis) If reading the systolic pressure of 180 mm Hg or more or if they read diastolic pressure 120 mm Hg or more, such cases require immediate contact to the doctor or emergency, especially in the event of suffering patient symptoms such as chest pain or shortness of breath, or back pain, or numbness, or change in vision, or difficulty speaking.  
- Many blood pressure down is if the blood pressure reading is less than 60/90 mm Hg, and it is worth noting that these reading may be the result of sound health too, Like athletes who have heart rate have low normal and healthy, while reading this may be cause for concern among others. 
Natural pressure for children and adolescents rate
The nature blood pressure is low in newborns and infants in total, researchers and doctors considered that a normal blood pressure reading among this category of age if the 45/80 mm Hg, and here it is clear the difference in the readings Tabieiah blood pressure by age; It is this low reading in adults, for example, and to return to talk about the infant is indicated that blood pressure rises with increasing the infant's age and development, in addition to the blood pressure is a little female male higher in, so very natural, and natural observations regarding the blood pressure of the children as well; The blood pressure is higher in the longer children compared to Luxor them in length, and as for the blood pressure reading in children older, shall be normal if the 70/110 mm Hg, while longer reading this cause for follow-up among young people, and it can be said that normal blood pressure in children depends on several factors, including age, height, sex, male or female, it is worth knowing that most of the doctors determine the blood pressure readings of natural, as well as diagnosed in children with high blood pressure first phase or second, depending on the percentage, ie comparing read blood baby pressure the majority of children of age, type, length, and decide accordingly, and finally it is worth noting that the blood pressure reading is normal in children aged 13 years if less than 80/120 mm Hg.  
Video natural pressure of the human rate
Watch the video to know what is the natural pressure of the human rate:
- ↑ "High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)", www.texasheart.org, Retrieved May 2, 2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Know Your Blood Pressure Numbers", www.webmd.com, Retrieved May 2, 2020. Edited.
- ↑ "High blood pressure (hypertension)", www.nhs.uk, Retrieved May 2, 2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Understanding blood pressure readings", www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved May 2, 2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Understanding Blood Pressure Readings", www.heart.org, Retrieved May 2, 2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Blood pressure chart", www.bloodpressureuk.org, Retrieved May 2, 2020. Edited.
- ↑ "What is a normal blood pressure?", www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved May 2, 2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Blood Pressure", my.clevelandclinic.org, Retrieved May 2, 2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Blood pressure chart: What your reading means", www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved May 2, 2020. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Definition of Hypertension", www.acc.org, Retrieved May 8, 2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Elevated blood pressure", www.nchmd.org, Retrieved May 2, 2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Hypertensive Crisis: When You Should Call 911 for High Blood Pressure", www.heart.org, Retrieved 15-5-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "What is a healthy blood pressure?", www.healthdirect.gov.au, Retrieved May 2, 2020. Edited.
- ↑ "High Blood Pressure in Children and Adolescents", www.stanfordchildrens.org, Retrieved May 2, 2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Patient education: High blood pressure in children (Beyond the Basics)", www.uptodate.com, Retrieved May 2, 2020. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!