- 1 living organisms
- 2 What is the longest-lived animals
- 3 ages and other animals
- 4 References
For an average human life varies from one place to the other parts of the world in general Fbsourh, than usual to humans for shorter periods living in poor and developing countries, while the duration of their lives increases with the transition to developed countries. The average human life of only 45 years in the State of Swaziland in southern Africa to 82 years in the European nation of Switzerland.
There are many animals that excel in the lifetime of a human much; Some organisms known widely as live for very long periods, and if not exposed to risk (such as a predator object attack or disease) may live for hundreds of years. Objects contained in this article may include any creatures -alemya and Ohyaiaa- are classified within the animal kingdom, as some of them may not seem like big animals or vertebrates, but may be from any division of the animal people. 
What is the longest-lived animals
The longest known object in the lifetime of the animal kingdom is a kind of shellfish surround (Latin: Arctica islandica), this object belongs to the Division of mollusks, a group of animals also includes squids and octopuses and other creatures freely. This oysters can live for hundreds of years consecutive, which is considered the longest Tamiera animal species. Long life raises exceptionally for this shellfish scientific several research, and it is not known exactly how can live for very long periods, but it is likely that one of the factors important in this is that the oysters consumed amount very little oxygen, and spend a very small amount of energy during the his life, and Morthath may play a key role in longevity. 
The reason for this type of oysters on the record in the length of the reconstruction of the animals is that in 2006, a team of researchers discovered a shell near the oceanic shores of Iceland, after study shows that age -and constipation Bha- he was 507 years; This means that those turbinate when her life was a human is still living in the year 1499 began, in the fifteenth century AD, where the Mamluk state is still in the Arab country, and it was Columbus did not discover the American continent after, China was subject to the rule of imperial Ming, and here was named turbinate (concha Ming) or (mollusk Ming) (in English: Ming the mollusc). Conch Ming died after constipation directly, but it aroused the attention of researchers too, and conducted several studies on them. 
The researchers can determine the age of marine shellfish from the lines that formed on its shell is used as the rings in the heart of old tree trunks to measure. Principle underlying this method is that the oysters eat a lot of food in the summer of each year, where the atmosphere is warm in this chapter, and the food becomes available in abundance and Bkamimat abundant. For this reason, check conch shell significant growth in the summer, but its growth almost stopped in the winter and, therefore, take the shell body successive layers accumulate on top of each, where gaining a new one layer in each year, by simply scientists can count the number of classes to see the age of shellfish. [ 3]
Ages and other animals
There are many known animals that live very long periods of time, even if it were not the same length as the life of oysters, and most important:
- Pisces curved head: Scientists believe that the whale who lives in the northern oceans of the Earth the ability to reconstruction for more than two centuries, have already discovered (in 2007) a whale of this kind he was about 130 years old, but the fishermen and local Eskimo killed him to get their livelihoods. Scientists have been able to know the age of this whale because he was kept at his death with a spear iron inculcated in his neck since the time is too far when some whale hunters trying to kill him in the nineteenth century. Altgosaiat showed that the spear came from the factory of the New England sometime around the year 1880. Time 
- Koi: is a local species is widespread in Japan and Asia, carp reared as fish for decoration in artificial ponds, which are known for their ability to reconstruction for very long periods of time if it has for emergency reasons. One of these fish, named Hanako, set a record when she died in 1977, where she was exceeded -tkadiraa- 226 years. However Alcoy fish do not always live for such periods, the natural Fmrha does not exceed almost fifty years. 
- Giant turtles: Within vertebrates (which includes amphibians, birds, fish Allponat) group, giant tortoises are considered the longest-lived animals on average. Of the most famous types of turtles Algalabagos giant, a type of wild turtles live on tropical islands Algalabagos west coast of South America. Record back in longevity between these animals Slhv to be named Harriet, he was living at the zoo until his death in 2006, at the age of 175 years. Also alleged that one of the giant tortoises registered lived for about 250 years. 
- ↑ Niall McCarthy, "These Are The Planet's Longest-Living Animals [Infographic"]، Forbes, Retrieved 24-12-2016.
- ↑ Lise Brix, "New record: World’s oldest animal is 507 years old"، Science Nordic, Retrieved 24-12-2016.
- ^ أ ب Claire Duffin, "World's oldest creature was 507...but scientists killed it"، The Telegraph, Retrieved 24-12-2016.
- ^ أ ب Jennifer S. Holland, "6 of the World’s Longest-Lived Animals"، National Geographic, Retrieved 24-12-2016.
- ↑ BRYAN NELSON, "10 animals that live the longest"، Mother Nature Network, Retrieved 24-12-2016.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!