- 1 Cumulative sugar 1.1 reasons of examination 1.2 interpretation of the results of the examination
- 1.1 reasons of examination
- 1.2 interpretation of the results of the examination
- 2 Cumulative treatment of high sugar
- 3 References
Hemoglobin is defined as a protein found in red blood cells, it is responsible for the transfer of oxygen to the different cells of the body, and in the case of high blood sugar levels, the glucose molecules are linked to hemoglobin, and in fact, measures the cumulative sugar checking sugar intake associated Balheiogluban, called cumulative sugar term on hemoglobin test glycosylated (in English: hemoglobin A1c), a test that means measuring blood sugar levels during the last two months or three months, because the average age of red blood cells is three months. 
Reasons of examination
Being examined sugar cumulative to detect diabetes or pre-diabetes stage, it can be defined as pre-diabetes stage as the stage where the sugar level rises in the blood, but without limit enough to diagnose diabetes, it is a matter of cumulative examination procedure also: monitor the status of the injured diabetes. 
Interpretation of test results
Can be explained by the results of the cumulative sugar assay as follows: 
- If the cumulative sugar reading is less than 5.7%, the examination of a person healthy and not suffering from any problems on the level of sugar in the blood.
- If the read cumulative sugar screening, ranging from 7/5 to 4/6%, a person is infected with pre-diabetes.
- If the read cumulative sugar examination of 6.5% or more, the person is suffering from diabetes.
Cumulative treatment of high sugar
Multiple treatment options that can be used if the results of the cumulative rise in sugar screening depending on the type of diabetes, which affects the injured, and some of the options can be therapeutic statement as follows: 
- Exercise regularly, so as to their role in the burning of glucose and increase muscle insulin sensitivity.
- Eat healthy, like, food vegetables, and some types of fruit is rich in sugar, whole grains, proteins, and so on.
- Taking medications, according to what he describes as a doctor, including what is given in the form of injection, including what is given by mouth.
- ↑ "Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) Test for Diabetes", www.webmd.com, Retrieved May 3, 2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Hemoglobin A1C (HbA1c) Test", medlineplus.gov, Retrieved May 3, 2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Hemoglobin A1c", labtestsonline.org, Retrieved May 3, 2019. Edited.
- ↑ "How to treat diabetes", www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved May 3, 2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!