- 1 internal or internal medicine
- 2 sub-specialties of Internal Medicine
- 3 doctors Department of Internal
- 4 internal medicine and family medicine
- 5 References
Internal or Internal Medicine
Internal or internal medicine known as one of the medical specialties concerned with the diagnosis and medical treatment of adults, referred to a doctor specializing in internal medicine term internist, and internist is a specialist applied scientific knowledge and clinical experience studied and practiced in the diagnosis, treatment, and care for adults starting things even simple health complex diseases.  
Sub-specialties of Internal Medicine
Branches of internal medicine to many disciplines, and the following are some of which the statement:  
- Allergy and Immunology Clinical: (English: Allergy and Clinical Immunology), means this section to provide quality care for patients and training for residents, and support research surveys relevant disorders, immune to differ, including rashes, itching, asthma, allergies to foods.
- Heart: (English: Cardiovascular Medicine), Medicine means this section looks at the heart of acute disorders and blood vessels or chronic, in addition to patient care, and taught students specialists to do so.
- Medicine Endocrinology and Diabetes (in English: Metabolism, Endocrinology & Diabetes), this branch is interested in providing adequate health care for people with disorders of endocrine disorders and endocrine metabolism, including osteoporosis, disorders of the pituitary gland, adrenal gland, thyroid, medicine foot , reproductive problems, obesity, diabetes and its complications.
- Blood and tumors: (in English Medicine: Hematology and Oncology), is interested in this section, research on cancers and blood diseases, as means to provide optimal health care for patients who suffer from these diseases.
- Medicine Infectious Diseases: (English: Infectious Diseases), is interested in this section to treat all types of infectious diseases, in addition to conducting research on the causes of these infections, and treatment, and this section means the knowledge of diagnostic microbiology and epidemiology at hospitals and molecular biology of viral infection and bacterial.
- Medicine digestive system and the liver: (English: Gastroenterology and Hepatology) is interested in this section, the diagnosis and treatment system diseases digestive system in the body, including the esophagus, pancreas, stomach, liver, colon, gall bladder, intestines, and rectum.
- Lung disease is concerned with this branch study and treatment of respiratory system diseases acute or chronic, including asthma, chronic disease, pulmonary embolism, lung cancer, and pulmonary fibrosis, diabetes sarcoidosis, tuberculosis, and other chronic lung diseases.
- Medicine kidney disease: (English: Nephrology), this means the branch of patients who suffer from kidney disease, including clinical care and research related to them, as it is interested in the treatment and prevention of acute and chronic kidney disease, and management of kidney escalating diseases, in addition to his interest in dialysis , and dialysis Breton (English: Peritoneal dialysis), and kidney transplants, and prevent the formation of kidney stones.
- General Medicine: (English: General Medicine), this branch means the public and preventive medicine for adults of all ages, as concerned with the management of medical cases differ, in addition to providing health advice and guidance on physical sport.
- Geriatric medicine and medicine Palliative: (English: Geriatric and Palliative Medicine), it means this section to provide exemplary care in multi-disciplinary, and what falls under that of education and research, with the aim of improving the quality of life and independence of older people and patients who are suffering from serious diseases.
- Rheumatology: (English: Rheumatology), is interested in this section study, diagnosis, and treatment of musculoskeletal diseases, structural and rheumatic, in addition to conducting basic and clinical research on these diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis research, lupus, and hardening of the skin (in English: Scleroderma), and vascular diseases, and gout.
Physicians Section Internal
Department of Internal Medicine consists of the following: 
- Doctor Internal: (English: Internists), who are doctors who are their mission to care for adults and the use of the best medical science available when providing such care, and up time spent by students in the study of medicine for seven years or more, including at least three years to learn how to prevent diseases that affect adults, and how to be diagnosed and treated.
- Doctor General Internal: (English: General internists), they are able doctors to deal with all diseases that affect adults, as are considered experts in the diagnosis and treatment of chronic diseases, health promotion and prevention of diseases of the various, but not limited to one type of problems medical or human body systems, and in fact, these doctors specially trained to solve vexing problems related to the diagnosis of diseases, and how to deal with chronic diseases, including severe cases.
- Specialist Internal Medicine: (English: Internal Medicine Subspecialties), as it chooses a doctor of internal certain branches, focusing in which to study the details and issues the same subject related, so it expands and delve deeper into the study of this section without the other, and in most cases requires competence period ranging from 1 3 years after basic school years of Internal Medicine.
Internal medicine and family medicine
Wonder many people about the difference between Tabb internal and medicate family, and in the fact that both of them grew up differently from the other way, where he grew up internal medicine in the late nineteenth century was the result of the increasing application of scientific knowledge in the practice of medicine, has been applied to this section are continuously to become with a comprehensive time for all diseases affecting adults, and in the early twentieth century, the back of Pediatrics on focusing on children's diseases, and here has become internal medicine specialist adult, and family medicine, it can be said that he appeared in the late sixties and was in response to the increasing levels of competence in Medicine, is this section on the training of family doctors and enable them to deal with all medical problems that may be faced by the family members, it should be noted that the family medicine wider in the nature of internal medicine being includes children's category,  can be summarized above by saying that the doctor Internal cares adults, the pediatrician, it cares about the children, while the family means a specialist in children and adults at the same time. 
- ^ أ ب "Medical Definition of Internal medicine", www.medicinenet.com, Retrieved 9-4-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "About Internal Medicine", www.acponline.org, Retrieved 9-4-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Divisions", www.medicine.umich.edu, Retrieved 9-4-2018. Edited
- ↑ "Internal Medicine vs. Family Medicine", www.acponline.org, Retrieved 9-4-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "The difference between family medicine and internal medicine", www.piedmont.org, Retrieved 9-4-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!