- 1 headache
- 2 causes the pain center of the head 2.1 Tension Headache 2.2 Secondary headaches
- 2.1 Tension Headache
- 2.2 Secondary headaches
- 3 ways to relieve headaches 3.1 home remedies 3.2 Pharmaceutical treatments
- 3.1 home remedies
- 3.2 Pharmaceutical treatments
- 4 Video How do I treat head pain
- 5 References
Is a headache (in English: Headache) and one of the most medical common complaints, as most people have been infected at some point in their lives, and it can affect anyone regardless of age, or race, or sex, in some cases headache may be a sign of infection with tension and anxiety, or may result from a health disorder, such as; High blood pressure or migraine, headache divides two main sections, namely: the initial headache; Which is a headache disease, a stand-alone and result directly from the problems in the blood vessels, muscles and nerves in the head and neck, or because of changes directly in the chemical activity of the brain, such as: migraine, cluster headaches, and tension headache, the second section is a secondary headache; Where headaches result as a symptom of health problem or disorder, ie, when it stimulates another problem the nerves of the head-sensitive pain such as headaches caused by drinking alcohol, or form a tumor in the brain, or the presence of bleeding into or around the brain, or in the event of the first poisoning oxide carbon, and others.  
Causes the pain center of the head
Tension headache (in English: Tension headache) is a pain that affects the head, ranging from intensity from mild to moderate, the most common types of headaches common, although the reasons are not well understood, but it could have been caused by contraction of the muscles in the face, neck, and scalp , perhaps as a result of increased stress and exposure to stimuli and physical and emotional stress occurs, in addition to the practice of some activities such as; Printing, or other computer work, the use of the microscope, and sleep in a cold room or sleeping in an uncomfortable neck, drinking alcohol and caffeine excessive amount, and the incidence of colds and sinus, and stress the eyes, and a headache a significant negative impact on the patient's productivity and quality of life, and may lead the inability to exercise daily activities efficiently, and may affect this headache individuals of all ages, but is more common in adults and adolescents, and divides this type of headache two main sections, namely: headache accidental chronic headaches, and in detail comes for each of them:  [ 4]
- Headache accidental tension: It is possible that lasts from 30 minutes to a week, as it happens less than 15 days at a rate per month during at least three months.
- Chronic tension headache: This type of tension headache lasts for hours, occurs at a rate of 15 days or more per month for at least three months.
Called secondary headache this name because it is displayed, that it is caused by disease or what led to the occurrence of this headache disorder, ranging from simple reasons: such as; Frequent use of drugs, such as a serious cause; Tumors, and while some of the reasons that lead to this type of headache:   comes
- high blood pressure.
- Infection, such as; Sinus infection.
- Exposure to an injury.
- Problems in the blood vessels.
Ways to relieve headaches
Here are some of the ways in which domestic help alleviate headaches: 
- Drink water: may cause lack of drinking water to a sense of headaches, chronic headache Droughts common cause, especially migraine and tension headache, so the drinking water relieves the symptoms of headaches in people in drought; This occurs within 30 minutes to 3 hours.
- Magnesium intake: In addition to the role of magnesium in many of the functions of the body; Such as controlling blood sugar, and the transmission of nerve signals, it has been found that it is safe and effective treatment for headaches.
- Avoid alcohol: Studies have shown that alcohol may cause migraine, cluster headaches, and tension headache, Alcohol helps to expand the blood vessels, as well as it works as a diuretic; Which the body loses fluids and cause injury to drought, and thus lead to headaches or worsen.
- Get adequate sleep: it can be said that the deprivation of sleep, or get less than six hours sleep per night, may cause headaches, in contrast, sleep too much can also cause headaches, and to avoid it is advisable to sleep from 7 9 hours per night.
- Essential oils: It is a liquid high concentration containing aromatic compounds for a variety of plants, has many therapeutic benefits, some of which are used in local and others can be dealt with, and oils that are useful in alleviating the headache: peppermint oil, lavender oil.
- Cold pressure: so by placing a cold or frozen compresses on the neck area to help reduce the symptoms of headaches.
- Caffeine: Eating drinks containing caffeine, such as; Tea, coffee, may help to relieve headaches.
- Acupuncture: It is a traditional Chinese medicine methods performed by the wizard to enter fine needles into the skin, so as to stimulate specific points in the body, have found several studies of the relationship between him and reduce the symptoms of headaches.
- Relax: like; The practice of yoga, which is a good way to relieve stress, increase flexibility, reduce pain, as well as to reduce the severity and frequency of headaches.
- Physical activity: Some studies have found that the decline in physical activity is clearly linked to an increased risk of headaches.
There are several drug treatments for headaches, divided into three sections: 
- Medications to relieve symptoms: (English: Symptomatic relief), such as; Ibuprofen and paracetamol (in English: Paracetamol), in addition to anti-vomiting, or sedatives, where these types of medications to ease the symptoms associated with headaches, such as; Headache pain, or nausea and vomiting associated with migraine, and there are many of these drugs without a prescription, while others may need a prescription.
- Therapeutic drugs: such as; Injection dihydroergotamine Messelat (in English: Dihydroergotamine mesylate), and zolmitriptan (in English: Zolmitriptan), and medicines Treptan (in English: Triptan), where these drugs more effective when used at the first sign of migraine to stop the process that causes the headache pain.
- Drug prevention: follow this type of treatment in recurrent cases of migraine and tension headaches, and aims of treatment to reduce the frequency and severity of headaches, and examples of these drugs: antidepressants, antihistamines, and beta-blockers receptors (in English: Beta blockers), blockers calcium (channels in English: calcium channel blockers).
Video How do I treat head pain
To learn more information about how to treat head pain View Video Next :.
- ↑ "What is causing this headache?", www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 1-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Headache", www.medicinenet.com, Retrieved 1-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Tension headache", medlineplus.gov, Retrieved 1-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Tension headache", www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved 31-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "What Is a Secondary Headache?", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 31-3-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Secondary headache in emergency", www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, Retrieved 1-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "18 Remedies to Get Rid of Headaches Naturally", www.healthline.com, Retrieved 1-4-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Headache Treatment: Overview", my.clevelandclinic.org, Retrieved 1-4-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!