- 1 Doarn head
- 2 causes the head rotation 2.1 causes of peripheral vertigo 2.2 Reasons Aldoarantrza
- 2.1 causes of peripheral vertigo
- 2.2 Reasons Aldoarantrza
- 3 symptoms of head rotation
- 4 Risk Factors
- 5 Diagnosis of head rotation
- 6 treatment of head rotation
- 7 Tips to deal with the head rotation
- 8 References
Rotation of the head
The head rotation (in English: Vertigo) of the most medical problems common, and can be defined as a sense of movement and rotation of the things about the person despite the lack of action, or feeling as if the person walks despite the firmness in his position, and can head rotor occurs as a result of many various health conditions. 
The causes of head rotation
Rotor divided according to the cause to a central roundabout (in English: Central vertigo) and dizziness peripheral (English: Peripheral vertigo), the central rotor is subject to be a cause issued by the brain or the spinal cord, and the peripheral shall be because of a health problem in the inner ear. 
Causes of peripheral vertigo
An estimated incidence rate of peripheral dizzy in the amount of 93% of the incidence of dizziness, and causes the following: 
- Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo: (English: Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo) occurs due to a change in the position of the head, causing the movement of calcium crystals in the semicircular canals in the inner ear.
- Meniere's disease: (English: Ménière's disease), a disease of the middle ear and cause problems in the balance and hearing.
- Acute inflammation of the vestibular nerve: (in English: Acute peripheral vestibulopathy) is an inflammation of the inner ear leads to a sudden dizziness occurs.
- Hardening of the middle ear: (English: Otosclerosis) occurs due to abnormal growth of the bones of the middle ear.
There are many reasons that lead to the central rotor occurs, and include the following: 
- Stroke (in English: Stroke).
- Sclerosis (in English: Multiple sclerosis).
- Migraine or sister (in English: Migraine).
- The presence of a tumor in the cerebellum (area English: Cerebellum).
Symptoms of head rotation
Accompanied by dizziness emergence of many symptoms that may last from several minutes to a few hours, as well as may come and go, and vary in severity from person to person, including the following: 
- Bob the injured person.
- Loss of balance.
- Feeling sick (in English: Nausea).
- Vomiting (in English: Vomiting).
- Vibratory movement of the eye pupil or as it is known Balroroh (in English: Nystagmus).
- Sweating (in English: Sweating).
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing ability.
It must see a doctor if suffering from other symptoms to the side of the head rotation, extreme temperature, altitude body temperature, or feeling severe pain in the head, or vomiting, or in the event of a head rotation repeatedly. 
There are many factors that may increase the chance of dizzy, including the following: 
- Exposure to head injury.
- Taking certain medications such as blood pressure drugs and antidepressants (in English: Antidepressants).
- Heart disease.
- Diabetes (in English: Diabetes).
- Drinking alcohol.
Diagnosis of head rotation
So that a specialist doctor to diagnose dizzy and try to find out the cause for him, it is necessary to follow a few tips, including the following:  
- The question about the health history of the patient, to detect suffering from any health condition or eating a particular medicine may cause dizziness.
- Clinical examination of the patient by assessing the health status of the nerves, and to differentiate between peripheral rotor and the central rotor.
- Test Head-thrust test, and is through the eyes focus on the patient's nose doctor, and then the doctor doing a sudden movement of the head and assess the movement of the eyes during the movement of the head.
- Test Romberg (English: Romberg test), where the person and feet Mtlasqtan stands, and ask him to turn a blind eye to test his ability to balance.
- Fukuda test (in English: Fukuda-Unterberger test), and the person is asked to walk in this test in place with a blind eye to detect the presence of wobble during walking.
- Test dicks Halbaak (English: Dix-Hallpike test), and is by changing the patient's session quickly while keeping the head slightly tilted to note the response and eye movement.
- Computed tomography or magnetic resonance imaging, to detect the presence of health problems in the inner ear or exclude the presence of a stroke.
Treatment of rotation of the head
Treatment of rotation of the head depends on the cause, and in many cases, the rotor disappears on its own without the need for treatment, due to the brain's ability to adapt and restore body balance, and the methods used in the treatment of rotor head:  
- Re vestibular rehabilitation: (English: Vestibular rehabilitation) which is a form of physical therapy, which aims to help and rehabilitate the vestibular system is responsible for sending nerve signals to the brain from the body movement and head for the attraction.
- Drug therapy: can eat some medications to relieve the symptoms associated with sickness such as nausea, and can some antibiotics in case of eating was dizziness due to an infection in the inner ear, and it should be noted the possibility of dispensing anti-inflammatory to relieve inflammation and swelling associated with the infection, can be described as diuretics ( English: Diuretics) to relieve ear pressure due to the accumulation of fluid in people with diabetes Meniere.
- Surgery can be used for surgery in some cases, such as a tumor in the head, or because their neck or head to a strong blow.
Tips to deal with the head rotation
Can follow some personal care ways to relieve the symptoms of dizziness head, and these methods: 
- Do something special exercises to relieve the symptoms of vertigo.
- Raise the head slightly during sleep mode by more than one pillow.
- Slowly do when you wake up from sleep and sit on the edge of the bed for a minute before getting up.
- Avoid sudden bending down.
- Avoid extending the neck by trying to reach something far away.
- Avoid rapid movement of the head.
- Do some movements that lead to the occurrence of the rotor so that the brain gets used to it and adjust to it, but you must fabricate the rotor only in cases where the dominant person so as not to cause him to fall.
- ^ أ ب ت ث "What Causes Vertigo?" Www.healthline.com, Retrieved 05/03/2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت "Vertigo (Symptoms, Causes, Treatments, and Home Remedies)", www.medicinenet.com, Retrieved 5-3-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Vertigo: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 5-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Vertigo", www.nhs.uk, Retrieved 5-3-2018. Edited
- ↑ "Vertigo", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 5-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Vertigo", www.nhsinform.scot, Retrieved 5-3-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!