- 1 health reasons for feeling tired
- 2 diabetes
- 3 lack of exercise
- 4 weak diet
- 5 other reasons for feeling tired and fatigue
- 6 References
Health reasons for feeling tired
Fatigue and exhaustion occurs as a result of a wide range of diseases or disorders in the body, including the following: 
- Reduction of Blood pressure.
- Addison's disease.
- Temporary, such as the reasons for the time difference when traveling.
- Serious reasons, such as cancer or a member of a disease.
- Allergic asthma.
- Chronic pain.
- Endocrine problems, and of the thyroid gland, adrenal gland and so forth.
- Excessive activity of the thyroid, or deficiencies in the activity.
- Disease COPD, which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
- Congestive heart failure.
- Communicable diseases, such as diseases, HIV, AIDS, influenza, and the problems of infectious mononucleosis.
- Liver problems or kidney disease.
- Muscular weakness, a neurological disorder muscular self-immune, which causes muscle weakness.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Drugs that can cause fatigue.
Feel individuals with diabetes tired in all their time, and this kind of fatigue can not be cured by eating, or get some sleep extra rest, you may tell the doctor that the reason for the feeling of fatigue is a change in blood sugar levels, although this However, the research suggests that fatigue associated with diabetes can be the result of other causes, and in 2012, several researchers conducted a study of patients with diabetes, and found this study to contribute to the causes in the feeling of fatigue in patients with diabetes are: stress, depression, and body mass index BMI, and lack of physical activity. 
Lack of exercise
The lack of exercise of exercise is one of the reasons leading to the feeling of fatigue and exhaustion. In fact, sports lead the practice to increase the activity, and strengthen the body to produce endorphins, as well as increased heart rate, enhance mental focus, so be careful exercise medium density every day for a period not less than half an hour, and can be used to the exercise by making it a daily routine, either exercising immediately after waking up from sleep, or after the completion of the work. 
The food that is being dealt with a direct impact on the health of sleep affects, and the amount of comfort that is obtained every night, and to get the maximum amount of energy should eat foods rich in protein, slow digestion and carbohydrates, as well as eating a moderate amount of healthy unsaturated fats, as required so that most of the food is vegetarian, and contains a high proportion of fiber, and low amounts of sugar, it would prevent the occurrence of fluctuations in blood sugar, and thus prevents the feeling of fatigue and exhaustion, and should not be neglected and breakfast; Because negligence causes the occurrence of exhaustion and fatigue. 
Other reasons for feeling tired and fatigue
There are other reasons for feeling tired and fatigue, which are as follows: 
- Period of menopause, menopause.
- pregnancy period.
- Sleep problems of insomnia and sleep apnea.
- The feeling of depression and anxiety.
- ^ أ ب Healthgrades Editorial Staff (1-10-2016), "What causes fatigue?"، www.healthgrades.com, Retrieved 7-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Beth W. Orenstein (18-7-2017), "Tired All the Time? It Could Be Your Diabetes"، www.everydayhealth.com, Retrieved 7-3-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Brian Wu (28-8-2017), "Why Am I So Tired: 10 Causes Of Abnormal Fatigue And How to Fix Them"، www.lifehack.org, Retrieved 7-3-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!