- 1 swallow the tongue 1.1 causes the tongue to swallow 1.2 ambulance patient swallowing the tongue 1.3 method of ambulance patient swallowing the tongue
- 1.1 causes the tongue to swallow
- 1.2 ambulance patient swallowing the tongue
- 1.3 method of ambulance patient swallowing the tongue
Swallowing the tongue
The tongue is an organ of the body found in the mouth and a component of a group of muscle fibers, and its function and be in helping to speak and swallow and move food. What happens during swallowing the tongue is that it goes wrong in the nervous system of the person concerned is occurring spasms nervous accompanied by loss of consciousness, so the body relaxes and relaxes the muscles, including the jaw and tongue, in addition to the epiglottis exposed to sag, and this causes the base of the tongue fall into the respiratory tract person, and this in turn leads to suffocation and then if it is not an ambulance and the injured person quickly the person is exposed to death.
The causes of swallowing the tongue
- Swallowing his tongue as a result of a difference in the proportion of potassium and sodium in the blood component may occur.
- Swallowing his tongue as a result of a decline may occur in the proportion of sugar in the blood.
- Swallowing his tongue as a result of a head injury may occur and also of a concussion in the brain, where it can lead to lose consciousness and that the injured imbalance occurs in the brain function and malfunction in the electrical nerve Altiarac and cargo and thus cause convulsions severe neurological.
- Swallowing the tongue may occur as a result of a sudden failure in the circulatory system, as in the case of atrial fibrillation.
Ambulance patient swallowing the tongue
The process of ambulance injured in this case must be fast and accurate, so as to be able to save the injured quickly before they suffocate and before an additional defect occurs in the brain as a result of the interruption of oxygen it, but it must no matter what the Eetmalk person aider his temper and himself and to act quietly and be a coach, not Takol to restore the tongue to place your hands for three main reasons:
- Because the tongue muscle is strong and therefore difficult to move.
- The presence of saliva.
- Even the patient's teeth on your fingers does not apply and travels.
Method of ambulance patient swallowing the tongue
- Lift the injured head back and press on the lower jaw, and try to push the front angle of the jaw, and then the tongue will return to his place.
- Then tilt the head back so that the chin at the top level, and then open the mouth by moving the lower jaw down and then drag the tongue to get him out by making the index finger and thumb the status of the hook and then tighten the outside, but prefer to use specialist has a tool to avoid what we have mentioned earlier.
- If you have difficulty to return the tongue to place a breathing tube used to help him breathe until the case is processed.
- It must deliver patient Osply to Mapah and monitor his condition.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!