- 1 nausea
- 2 symptoms of nausea
- 3 reasons for nausea
- 4 associated with significant symptoms
- 5 treatment of nausea
- 6 Video for reasons of self-consciousness
- 7 References
Nausea (in English: Nausea) is an annoying feeling in the stomach area and upper abdomen with a desire to vomit. Nausea is not a disease in itself, but offer many of the diseases and causes, some of them accidental and simple, and some of them may be dangerous. The physiology of a person feels sick when it stimulates nerve endings in the stomach or other areas in the body, which in turn convey a message to the center that controls vomiting in the brain, and when the stimulation of these nerve endings becomes greater vomiting occurs.
Not only the nerve endings in the stomach stimulates the official center for vomiting in the brain, but other nerve endings in the body, for example, when the feeling of strong pain anywhere in the body stimulates the vomiting center in the brain, and the reason for this is that the nausea mechanism / vomiting is a part of autonomic nervous system involuntary (in English: involuntary autonomic nervous System), and the strong emotions can stimulate the feeling of nausea, as it is not all the causes of physical nausea, as can cause mental disorders are also feeling sick.  
Symptoms of nausea
There is no doubt that everyone in his life over the desire to vomiting or feeling sick, it is no doubt display frequently and diffuse.  can continue feeling sick little time, and can be long. It can be caused by the feeling of nausea from the brain, or because of a defect in the part of the gastrointestinal tract; It may be the cause of the esophagus, or stomach, or intestines, or liver, or pancreas, or gallbladder. Can also be the cause that leads to the feeling of nausea caused by a malfunction outside the gut, so it may be diagnosed with the feeling of constant nausea for a long time is not easy. Maybe not easy to describe the person nausea, and symptoms that may accompany it is usually painful, but at the same time disturbing. Mainly supply nauseating president is feeling annoying in dotted the upper abdomen, stomach and throat, this may be the only offer was accompanied by the following symptoms: 
- a headache.
- Abdominal pain.
- General weakness in the body.
There are many reasons stimulate the feeling of nausea, and to diagnose and find out why that leads to the feeling of nausea there are many things that need to be taken into account, including the knowledge of the time that the patient feels the vomiting, and the time that haunted the patient this feeling, and associated symptoms, and many other things. Of the reasons that lead to the feeling of nausea following:  
- Take drugs from the symptoms side the feeling of nausea, these drugs chemotherapy, anesthesia drugs, therapy isotopes of radioactive iodine (used in the treatment of cancers and increased secretion of the thyroid gland), and some antibiotics, aspirin, and taking vitamins and some mineral supplements, such as iron, may cause some people to feel sick both sides of a show.  
- Cold stomach or intestinal inflammation of the stomach as a result of a bacterial or viral infection.
- Food poisoning as the toxins generated by the bacteria stimulate the feeling of nausea.
- Gallstones or inflammation of the gallbladder.
- Stomach or intestinal ulcers.
- Esophageal reflux gastric.
- The sensitivity of some foods.
- Pregnancy, a common symptom in pregnancy especially in the early stages of it.
- Imbalance; It features a number of disorders related to balance, including motion sickness (in English: Motion sickness), and dizziness.
- Psychological reasons, including depression, anxiety, and eating disorders such as bulimia nervosa or anorexia nervosa.
- Acidosis Alkatoa diabetes (in English: Diabetic Ketoacidosis).
- Bowel obstruction.
- Lever Inflammation.
- Stones in the bile ducts.
- Cyclical vomiting syndrome.
- Paralysis of the stomach; A disruption of the stomach muscles work.
- Myocardial infarction or heart disease.
- Inflammation of the inner ear.
- Brain tumor, or abscess in the brain, or bleeding, or hydrocephalus.
- Nausea after the operation because of narcotic drugs.
- Severe pain caused by any reason.
- Alcohol intake.
- Lack of sleep and not getting enough hours of rest.
Important symptoms associated with
May accompany the feeling of nausea important satisfactory signs may indicate that the cause of nausea is dangerous and requires urgent medical attention, including: 
- pain in chest.
- Cataracts vision and dizziness.
- General feeling tired.
- Pallor and cooler parties.
- High temperature and stiffness in the neck.
- If nausea led to vomiting accompanied by fecal material, or the smell of fecal, or blood, or accompanied with a green color material.
- Severe spastic abdominal pain.
Treatment of nausea
Because there are many reasons for nausea requires a doctor's visit if the person did not know the cause of nausea, or if continued for long periods, as many causes nausea, each disease treated separately and drugs and different ways. But as a first step to treat nausea patient should remain calm and not worry about, especially if accompanied by nausea and other symptoms; The reason may be as simple as non-body get enough hours of rest and sleep, so the treatment here to take some rest and sleep. Another important thing is that the person keeps the body fluids to drink adequate amounts of fluids, Kalasair and water. You should also be on the injured person sick nice food on the stomach, such as foods that are easily digested, and avoid heavy foods on the stomach, such as high-fat foods and foods warm. If the cause of nausea is the movement's disease patient was planning to go on a journey could have taken a medicine that can soothe the stomach, these drugs can be taken without medical advice (in English: Over-the-Counter), such as medicine Damnhedrinat (in English: Dimenhydrinate )  It is a antihistamines or medicine meclizine (in English: Meclizine).
If a person is planning a longer trip could ask for a prescription for transient skin patches (in English: Trans-dermal Patches) inject a drug such as scopolamine (in English: scopolamine). . Of drugs anti-vomiting and feeling sick: 
- Cyclizine (in English: Cyclizine).
- Domperidone (in English: Domperidone).
- Ondansetron (in English: Ondansetron).
Video for reasons of self-consciousness
To learn more information about the self-consciousness or what is known causes of nausea and watch the video.
- ↑ Benjamin F. Miller and Claire Brackman Keane (1987), Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing, and Allied Health, America: W. B. Saunders Company, Page 823.
- ^ أ ب William C. Shiel Jr (25-4-2016), "Nausea"، MedicineNet.com, Retrieved 18-12-2016.
- ↑ The Website Team, "Nausea"، Drugs.com, Retrieved 18-12-2016.
- ^ أ ب ت Mayo Clinic Staff (4-9-2014), "Nausea and vomiting"، Mayo Clinic, Retrieved 18-12-2016.
- ↑ Murray Longmore, Ian B. Wikinon, Andrew Bladwin and others (2014), Oxford handbook of clinical medicine, New York: Oxford University Press Inc, Page 56, Part 1st.
- ↑ ByHealthwise Staff (20-11-2015), "Medicines That Can Cause Nausea and Vomiting"، WebMed, Retrieved 18-12-2016.
- ↑ Kresimira (Mira) Milas (27-5-2014), "Radioactive Iodine for Hyperthyroidism"، Endocrineweb, Retrieved 18-12-2016.
- ↑ Michelle A. Clark, Richard Finkel, Jose A. Rey and others (2012), Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews - Pharmacology, Philadelphia: Lippincott williams & wilkins, a wolters Kluwer business, Page 358.
- ↑ Murray Longmore, Ian B. Wikinon, Andrew Bladwin and others (2014), Oxford handbook of clinical medicine, New York: Oxford University Press Inc, Page 241, Part 5th.
- ↑ Madeline R. Vann (6-11-2015), "4 Natural Remedies for Nausea"، Everyday Health, Retrieved 18-12-2016.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!