- 1 Loss of consciousness
- 2 causes of loss of consciousness
- 3 factors that increase the risk of fainting
- 4 signs and symptoms of loss of consciousness
- 5 Types of loss of consciousness
- 6 How to deal with cases of loss of consciousness
- 7 diagnosis of loss of consciousness
- 8 treatment of loss of consciousness
- 9 References
People often means the loss of temporary consciousness when they talk about the loss of consciousness, and loss of consciousness temporarily also known Balgshean or fainting (English: Syncope), due to happen to poor blood supply to the brain, and in fact happens fainting as a natural reaction of the body to survive When large in the amount of blood drop occurs and oxygen reaching the brain the brain responds by turning the work of all members is vital until the blood supply is concentrated around the vital organs (in English: vital organs), nor is the loss of awareness of the serious health problems often, but it may is evidence of a serious health problem in some cases, so you must deal with all cases of fainting as a healthy state of emergency to be identified causes that led to the demise of fainting and symptoms associated with him.  
The causes of loss of consciousness
There are many reasons and factors that lead to loss of consciousness, include the following:  
- A sudden drop in blood pressure.
- Stand for long periods.
- Exposure to severe pain.
- Extreme fear.
- Incidence of drought (in English: Dehydration).
- Fatigue and severe exhaustion.
- See the blood.
- Exposure to psychological or emotional trauma.
- Low blood sugar.
- Severe cough.
- Exposure to nerve spells.
- Taking drugs and medicines legally prohibited.
- Drinking alcohol.
Factors that increase the risk of fainting
Increases the risk of loss of consciousness in people with the following health cases: 
- Diabetes (in English: Diabetes).
- Cardiovascular disease (in English: Heart disease).
- Hardening of the arteries (in English: Atherosclerosis).
- Heart rhythm disorder (English: Arrhythmia).
- Anxiety disorder and panic attacks (in English: Panic attacks).
- Chronic lung disease as a disease of pulmonary emphysema (in English: Emphysema).
Symptoms and signs of loss of consciousness
May precede the occurrence of fainting emergence of a number of signs and symptoms, including the following: 
- Feeling sick.
- Lack of clarity of speech.
- Sudden change in body temperature.
- Sudden sweating.
- Pale skin.
- A disturbance in vision.
- Feeling dizzy and dizziness.
- Feeling Balkhaddran.
- Accelerated heart rate.
Types of loss of consciousness
There are many different types of fainting, the following are the three most common types, the following statement: 
- Fainting vascular vagal: (English: Vasovagal syncope) and adopts this kind of fainting to stimulate the vagus nerve (in English: Vagus nerve) through exposure to emotional trauma, or because of the vision of the blood, or as a result of prolonged standing.
- Fainting Pocket carotid: (English: Carotid sinus syncope) occurs this type of fainting when he objected to the carotid artery (in English: Carotid artery) located in the neck to the pressure, due to a change in the status of the head, or because of wearing a tight collar on the neck.
- Fainting Situational: (English: Situational syncope) occurs this type of fainting due to pressure during urination, or output, or cough, or because of a health-related problems in the digestive system.
How to deal with cases of loss of consciousness
There are some measures that must be taken in the event of a person feeling the possibility of fainting, including: 
- Find a suitable place to sit or lie down.
- The head placed between the knees after sitting.
- Advancement slowly after feeling better.
There are some procedures that can be followed to deal with people with missing consciousness, including the following: 
- Extension of the patient on the back.
- Raise the feet of the patient's heart level of approximately 30 cm to increase the amount of blood flowing to the brain.
- Try to relieve the pressure by removing necklaces, belts, neckties, and tight clothing.
- Prevent the advancement of the person immediately after restore consciousness.
- Emergency call and request medical assistance in the event of a person not to restore consciousness after one minute.
- Make sure there are no impediments to the airway in the event stopped the same person view says it, and if not to restore the person being able to normal breathing must be done cardiopulmonary resuscitation (in English: Cardiopulmonary resuscitation) Acronym (CPR), to regain the person's ability to breathe or until medical help arrives.
Diagnosis of loss of consciousness
Cause loss of consciousness is diagnosed through a number of different tests, including the following: 
- Clinical examination, by asking the patient about the circumstances in which the event of fainting, and medical history of the person, including the drugs covered by either of them or prescribed medicines that do not need a prescription (in English: Over the counter medications).
- Planning for the heart (in English: Electrocardiogram).
- ECG using a Holter device (in English: Holter monitor) is a portable device that is worn for at least a full day, and during which the electrical activity of the heart of the recording.
- Heart echo (layout in English: Echocardiogram) where cardiac imaging using sound waves.
- Brain Waves (Planning English: Electroencephalogram) to detect the electrical activity of the brain.
Loss of consciousness treatment
In the event link the occurrence of fainting that there are other health condition should this remedy the situation to avoid a recurrence of fainting in the future, and in the event of fainting without a health problem, then not the injured person needs often to undergo any kind of treatment, and to avoid fainting again worth the person avoid exposure to some of the factors that increase the chance of fainting Kaelloukov for long periods, exposure to drought, etc. as noted above, in the case of knowledge of the person to the possibility of being subjected to fainting at the sight of blood, you should tell your doctor before taking surgical action to take appropriate action, as can the use of drugs blockers future beta (English: β-Blockers) in some cases where the cause of fainting related to the cardiovascular system nervous to avoid fainting in the future. 
- ^ أ ب ت ث Christian Nordqvist (1-12-2017), "What is fainting and what causes it?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 28-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Jerry R. Balentine, "Fainting"، www.emedicinehealth.com, Retrieved 28-3-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث "What Causes Fainting?", www.healthline.com, Retrieved 28-3-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Corey Whelan, "What to Expect During and After a Syncopal Episode"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 28-3-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!