- 1 reasons for the lack of white blood cells
- 2 treatment of a lack of white blood cells
- 3 precautions to be taken when the low white blood cells
- Video 4 reasons for the lack of white blood cells
- 5 References
The reasons for the lack of white blood cells
There are many reasons that lead to a decrease in the number of white blood cells, including: 
- Infection, infection can lead to reduced numbers of white blood cells who shall consume the body faster, or because of disabling the function of bone marrow, or because of a viral infection and parasitic.
- Autoimmune disorders where these disorders result from the reaction of autoimmune, are reducing the number of white blood cells, damage to bone marrow cells, these disorders include rheumatoid arthritis, allergic disorders, and others.
- Chemotherapy, where used chemotherapy drugs to treat cancer by killing cancer cells rapidly growing in the body, Viather this treatment on healthy cells, including bone marrow and cause a decrease in the production of white blood cells and red blood cells in the blood, and these effects temporary, and it can recover from a patient with the passage of time.
- Radiation therapy, and radiation therapy is used in the treatment of cancer, when you are given large doses of the pelvis, legs or torso, and can be affected by bone marrow cells, causing a decline in the production of both white blood cells and red blood cells.
- Bone marrow disease. 
- Liver, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis of the liver disease, liver failure. 
- Disorders in the functions of the spleen, which destroys white blood cells. 
- Certain disorders are present at birth involving contraction and bone marrow function. 
- Tuberculosis and other infectious diseases. 
- Malnutrition and vitamin deficiency. 
Treatment of a lack of white blood cells
Lack of treatment depends the number of white blood cells in the blood on several factors, including: the cause of the shortage, and the severity of the shortage, symptoms, and health status of the patient, and the patient can treat all the following way: 
- Antibiotics or anti-fungal drugs to help fight infection.
- The increase of the growth of white blood cells factors, and this happens medically.
- Blood transfusion to the patient.
- Treatment Balglupulin intravenous immunoglobulin (English: intravenous immune globulin).
Precautions to be taken when the low white blood cells
There are several precautions that should be taken when low white blood cells, including: 
- Keep the skin moist; To protect him from wounds; Because the wound exposure to pollutants can transmit the infection to the patient.
- Wear gloves if the job requires an effort in the hands; In order to avoid exposure to injuries.
- Use an electric razor instead of a manual razor; Because it will reduce the possibility for injury.
- Use anti-bacterial mouthwash after brushing teeth.
- Cook and heated well; So there is little chance to pick up any infection.
Video reasons for the lack of white blood cells
To identify the reasons for the lack of white blood cells Watch the video
- ↑ NOREEN KASSEM (14-8-2017), "What Are the Causes of Low White Blood Cell Count & Hemoglobin?"، www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 24-10-2017. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت Healthgrades Editorial Staff, "Low White Blood Cell Count - Causes"، www.healthgrades.com, Retrieved 24-10-2017. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت "Low white blood cell count", www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved 24-10-2017. Edited.
- ↑ "Neutropenia", www.medicinenet.com, Retrieved 24-10-2017. Edited.
- ↑ Melanie Haiken (6-6-2017), "Managing Treatment for Low White Blood Cell Count"، www.caring.com, Retrieved 24-10-2017. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!