- 1 internal bleeding in the head
- 2 symptoms of internal bleeding in the head
- 3 causes internal bleeding in the head
- 4 types of internal bleeding in the head
- 5 prevention of bleeding inside the head
- Video 6 internal bleeding in the head
- 7 References
Internal bleeding in the head
The bleeding in the brain (in English: (Intracerebral hemorrhage (ICH) a type of stroke caused by bleeding of small blood vessels in the brain. This happens kind of bleeding as a result of high blood pressure in the minute arteries that supply the brain with blood, nutrients, and oxygen; so cause high blood pressure ruptured the thin walls of these arteries, leading to bleeding within the brain. As a result of the accumulation Almottaglt blood and fluid increases pressure on the brain, which may lead to compression of the brain or Anaftagah. As a result of rupture of the walls of the artery, the area fed by that artery becomes starved of oxygen-rich blood , which leads to the death of the region and the swelling of the brain. the rushes brain down as a result of increased pressure on it through a small hole in the base of the skull called the foramen Great (English: foramen magnum), can also be pressed parts of the brain that come into direct contact with the bone around this aperture so that stop working, and because these brain regions control breathing and heart rate may lead to death.  
Symptoms of internal bleeding in the head
Can be symptoms of internal bleeding in the head varies depending on the location and severity of bleeding, and the size of the affected tissue. Symptoms may develop suddenly or over time, as it has gradually or suddenly worsen. The brain drain is a medical emergency requiring immediate medical attention. Symptoms include internal bleeding in the head as follows:   
- Suffering from a severe and sudden headache.
- The incidence of heart Aelchenjip for the first time without a prior history of seizures.
- The feeling of weakness in the arm or leg.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Lethargy and lack of vigilance.
- Changes in vision.
- Tingling or numbness.
- Difficulty with speech or difficulty understanding speech.
- Difficulty swallowing.
- The difficulty of writing or reading.
- Such as the loss of micro-motor skills; Hand tremors.
- Loss of balance.
- Feeling abnormal sense of taste.
The causes of internal bleeding in the head
The internal bleeding occurs in the head as a result of one of the following reasons: 
- The injury sustained bruises to the head, such as those caused by the fall, or exposure to a car accident or sports accidents, and so forth.
- High blood pressure, which causes the rupture of the walls of blood vessels.
- Blockage of an artery in the brain by a blood clot formed in the brain or transmission to the brain from another part of the body, which leads to blood from the damaged artery leak.
- Rupture of cerebral vascular expanding; As a result of a weak point in the wall of blood vessels, causing the explosion.
- Accumulation of amyloid protein within the walls of the arteries in the brain, which is known Alomylwida cerebral vascular impairment (in English: Cerebral amyloid angiopathy).
- Blood from the bleeding arteries or veins formed abnormally which is known Balichoh arterial venous (in English: Arteriovenous malformation).
- The use of drugs such as anti-clotting; Blood thinners.
- Smoking, or drinking too much alcohol, or drugs such as cocaine (in English: Cocaine).
- Incidence of complications related to pregnancy or childbirth, including pre-eclampsia (in English: Eclampsia), or vascular morbidity after birth (in English: Postpartum vasculopathy).
Types of internal bleeding in the head
Divides the internal bleeding in the head into several types as follows: 
- Hematoma Epidural: (English: Epidural hematoma), known as the bloody tumor as a group of Almottaglt blood outside the blood vessel. It occurs hematoma as a result of the epidural accumulation of blood between the skull and the external coverings of the brain. Most cases of tumor blood over and produce epidural for an injury in the head with a broken skull. It characterized by bloody tumor Epidural loss of consciousness briefly and restore it afterwards.
- Bloody tumor subdural: (English: Subdural hematoma), known as the bloody tumor subdural that the pool of blood on the surface of the brain. Usually occurs as a result of the head quickly moved forward and stop it, and is this kind of bleeding inside the head is more common in older people and people who eat large amounts of alcohol.
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage: (English: Subarachnoid hemorrhage), this kind of bleeding as a result of bleeding between the brain and the thin tissues that cover the brain and known Balshaaa happen. The most common trauma of this type of bleeding inside the head as the reason it may occur due to the rupture of a major blood vessels in the brain, such as: dilation of blood vessels inside the brain (in English: Intracerebral aneurysm). It is characterized by the kind of severe bleeding sudden headache that precedes this type of bleeding, as symptoms also include loss of consciousness and vomiting.
- Bleeding inside the brain: (English: Intracerebral hemorrhage), bleeding occurs within the brain as a result of bleeding within the brain, and is the most common types of bleeding inside the head common. The warning sign of the highlights of this type of bleeding Sudden onset of neurological deficits.
Prevention of bleeding inside the head
It can lead to follow the following tips to reduce the risk of bleeding inside the head: 
- Wear safety belts in cars or helmets when riding bicycles or motorcycles to protect the head.
- Make some changes to lifestyle to reduce the risk of stroke or bleeding in the brain in people who have suffered from bleeding or stroke earlier.
- Blood pressure periodically for people who suffer from high blood pressure monitoring.
- Avoid smoking; It is cigarette smoking is a major risk factor for stroke, which causes nicotine and carbon dioxide damage to many in the cardiovascular system. Women who smoke and use contraception to prevent pregnancy increase their risk of strokes.
- Maintain the blood sugar level in patients with diabetes, in addition to the importance of controlling blood pressure, cholesterol, and weight.
- Exercise for 30 minutes most days of the week.
- A healthy diet; By reducing foods that contain a high percentage of saturated fat and cholesterol and fat contrastive.
Video internal bleeding in the head
- ↑ "(Intracerebral hemorrhage (ICH", mayfieldclinic.com, Retrieved 17-2-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "What Happens When a Brain Bleeds", www.brainline.org, Retrieved 17-2-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Brain Hemorrhage: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 17-2-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Brain Hemorrhage", www.aurorahealthcare.org, Retrieved 17-2-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Intracranial Hemorrhage Clinical Presentation", emedicine.medscape.com, Retrieved 17-2-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Intracranial Hemorrhage, Cerebral Hemorrhage and Hemorrhagic Stroke", my.clevelandclinic.org, Retrieved 17-2-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Intracranial Hemorrhage", www.healthline.com, Retrieved 17-2-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Brain hemorrhage: Causes, symptoms, and treatments", www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 17-2-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!