- 1 fruit
- 2 fruit to lose weight
- 3 fruit may help to lose weight 3.1 grapefruit 3.2 Altuteat 3.3 Apple 3.4 Fruit Passion Fruit 3.5 Kiwi 3.6 watermelon 3.7 orange 3.8 Avocado
- 3.1 grapefruit
- 3.2 Altuteat
- 3.3 Apple
- 3.4 Fruit Passion Fruit
- 3.5 Kiwi
- 3.6 watermelon
- 3.7 orange
- 3.8 Avocado
- General 4 Tips to lose weight
- 5 References
Fruit is one of the food groups that support normal growth and health of the body, as it supplies the body with energy cells, and provide what it needs the necessary nutrients,  is recommended to take various fruit varieties in season, as it has the best nutritional value during this period, as they provide the body system diet varied and balanced throughout the year, enhancing the preservation of health. 
Recommends that the World Health Organization (English: WHO), eating fruits and vegetables a day at a rate of 400 grams at least, as it provides many health benefits to the body, they contain minerals, vitamins, including vitamin C, potassium, folate, in addition to containing fiber which contribute to maintaining intestinal health, reduce constipation, and reduce the risk of bowel cancer, eating fruit also helps reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke, and some types of cancer. 
Fruit to lose weight
Research has shown that the replacement of foods that contain high calories, foods that contain the least amount of calories, such as fruits, is one of the important ways to lose weight,  as analysis was conducted with 3 studies, published in the journal PLoS medicine in 2015, the 133.468 people, these studies lasted for 24 years, and the results showed that an increase in fruit consumption of non-starchy, affects the weight loss, compared to people who eat a few of them amounts.  
It is worth mentioning that eating a specific type of food is not enough to reduce the weight, it must concern the balance between the amount of calories, and those consumed by doing various physical activities, as the practice of physical activity is one of the effective ways of energy consumption of food, it is known the high-fat foods, are high in calories compared to other foods, and thus increase the likelihood of gaining weight when ingested, it is worth mentioning that the weight gain is not just about eating fat, but is also linked to an increase of eating foods rich in carbohydrates, sugars, protein, so always try eating a variety of foods, and focus on whole grain foods, such as rice, bread, pasta, in addition to vegetables, fruits, as it helps to feel full, while maintaining eating less of those calories in foods rich in fats and oils. 
Fruit may help to lose weight
The increased intake of grapefruit (in English: Grapefruit) is good for weight loss, but can not rely on it alone in it,  A study published in the Journal of Journal of Medicinal Food 2006 was conducted on a group of people with obesity, showed the results that eating grapefruit before a meal contributes to the loss of 1.5 kg of weight during the 12 weeks, but the mechanism responsible for weight loss when grapefruit consumption is still not known, but it can be added to diet for weight loss. 
The berry fruit of low fruit calories as a cup of blueberries contains 42 calories, while a cup of strawberries contains approximately 50 calories plus 3 grams of dietary fiber, promotes eating berries a feeling of fullness, as it may help reducing cholesterol levels in the blood, lowering blood pressure, in addition to reducing inflammation in people who are overweight, it is worth mentioning that the berries contain many important vitamins for the health of the body, such as vitamin c, manganese, and can be eaten fresh or frozen by adding it to yogurt, or breakfast cereals, or with power. 
The advantage of apples as one of the most fruit favorite among many people, is rich in dietary fiber that promotes a feeling of fullness and fullness, and reduce the feeling of hunger, and in the review included a series of studies on human, animal, which was published in the Journal of the American College of Magazine Nutrition in 2018, the results of the five tests conducted on humans showed that people who ate apples or juice over a period of time ranging from 4 weeks to 12 weeks less overweight have,   as is the apple of the low index Glycemic fruit, which reduces the speed of high levels of sugar in the blood, which is possible to increase the feeling of hunger. 
Fruit Passion Fruit
Know the fruit of Passion Fruit Shetty Passion (English: Passion fruits), or Almarquaia, or Basflora, a fruit is rich in fiber food, it covers approximately 98% of the daily need including the body, which helps to improve intestinal health, reduce the pH (in English : pH), and ammonia in the colon, which enhances the beneficial bacteria growth in the intestine, reduces constipation, flatulence, as well as fiber reduces appetite, which would reduce the levels of insulin in the blood, and improve the state's syndrome metabolism (in English: Metabolic syndrome), it is worth mentioning that dietary fiber reduces the cholesterol level in the blood, it also reduces the risk of developing colorectal cancer, in addition to the fruit Passion fruit contains phenolic compounds known as Piceatannol, which reduce the irritation of the colon, which leads to inflammation intestine,  It also recommends the American heart Association (English: American heart Association) to obtain 33.6 grams of fiber for men aged between 19 to 30 years, and 28 grams Lens DONC of the same age group, as this eating fruit regularly, is important to improve the digestive system healthy, and to support heart health. 
The kiwi fruit is a rich source of vitamin C, vitamin E, folate, dietary fiber, showed a study published in Nutrients magazine in 2018, and was conducted on a group of people with diabetes, eating Hptin of kiwi fruit a day, for 12 weeks, leading to the high proportion of vitamin c in the body, low blood pressure, in addition to the waist circumference reduced by 3.1 centimeters,  It is worth mentioning that the kiwi fruit with a low glycemic index, which leads to the release of glucose gradually through the bloodstream, and the content of fiber food promotes weight loss, and improves intestinal health, and increases the feeling of fullness. 
Watermelon contains a high proportion of water, which helps the feeling of fullness, and can eat watermelon instead of food factory to help weight loss, in addition to being rich in vitamins, minerals, and low-calorie, with the cup one of it contains 46 calories, and it is worth mentioning that it does not contain a large amount of fiber compared to other types of fruits,  but is added to diet a good choice to avoid eating snacks with high calorie. 
Orange is known as a low-calorie, and contains a large amount of vitamin C, dietary fiber, and turn many people to orange juice consumption, instead of eating the fruit of a whole orange, but leads eating the whole fruit to reduce the feeling of hunger, reduce calorie intake, it also increases the feeling of fullness, fullness,  as orange contains a dietary fiber that help maintain the health of the digestive system, and reduce blood cholesterol levels, as well as it slows the body's absorption of sugar, making it a choice healthy for patients with diabetes, 17 ] as a study published in Nutrition Journal in 2016 showed that drinking people suffering from obesity, orange juice, as well as followers of the diet is low calorie, do not discourage the process of weight loss, plus it improves insulin sensitivity and reduces the level of fat in the blood . 
Provides half a cup of avocado (in English: Avocados) body approximately 25% of the body's need daily dietary fiber, equivalent to 6 grams of them, as it helps fiber to enhance the feeling of fullness, which reduces excessive eating, plus it is rich in fat health single Giralmhbah,  as shown published in Nutrients magazine in 2019, the consumption of avocado may reduce the overweight adults,  as research has shown that the consumption of half a grain of avocado during lunch, it may relieve the feeling of hunger for 3 to 5 hours, but its impact has not been proven to help reduce weight. 
General tips to lose weight
Weight loss, natural, and health between 0.5 to 1 range kg per week, as the descent of weight fast does not contribute to maintaining the weight lost, plus it leads to infection with a number of health problems,  such as: loss of muscle mass, bone, water, instead of fat loss, so it is necessary to lose weight gradually,  and tips that help to lose weight in a healthy way, remember the following: 
- Breakfast daily: leads skip breakfast to miss the essential nutrients, increasing the feeling of hunger, thus increasing snacks throughout the day, so not eating breakfast does not help to lose weight.
- Eat meals regularly: lead the organization of meals throughout the day to increase the rate of burning calories in the body, and reduce the desire to eat foods rich in fats and sugars.
- Increase foods rich in dietary fiber consumption helps eat foods rich in fiber to enhance the feeling of fullness; Leading to weight loss, and fiber-rich food sources of fruits, vegetables, oats, whole grain bread, brown rice, pasta, beans, peas, and lentils.
- Use dishes smaller when eating: contributes to the use of small dishes to get used to eating less food amounts gradually, without feeling hungry, plus it is advisable to eat slowly, and stop before the feeling of fullness; it needs the stomach for approximately twenty minutes to send signals of fullness to the brain.
- Drink abundant quantities of water: It may mistake many people to distinguish between hunger and thirst, leading to more calories consumption, while the body needs to drink water.
- Eating meals within less quotas: can reduce the intake of food rations through the use of standard cups, in addition to the use of dishes, small cups, it is worth mentioning that reducing the rations of food at a rate ranging between 10% to 20% may reduce the weight. [25 ]
- Increase physical activity throughout the day can help regular exercise, along with diet weight loss, as it helps to burn excess calories, preferably exercise aerobic, fast for walking at least 30 minutes, most days of the week it is worth mentioning that there are some people may need to exercise more aerobic exercise to lose weight, and keep it. 
- Get the premium enough sleep: Most people need for approximately 8 hours of sleep during the night hours, and may lead not getting enough sleep to weight gain. 
- ↑ "The 5 Food Groups: Sample Choices", www.healthychildren.org, Retrieved 7-1-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Fruit", www.eatforhealth.gov.au,4-6-2019, Retrieved 7-1-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Why 5 A Day?", www.nhs.uk, Retrieved 7-1-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Can eating fruits and vegetables help people to manage their weight? ", www.cdc.gov, Retrieved 7-1-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Monica Bertoia, Kenneth Mukamal, Leah Cahill And Others (20-1-2016), "Changes in Intake of Fruits and Vegetables and Weight Change in United States Men and Women Followed for Up to 24 Years: Analysis from Three Prospective Cohort Studies", PLoS medicine , Issue 9, Folder 12. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Vegetables and Fruits", www.hsph.harvard.edu, Retrieved 7-1-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Balance the food you eat with physical activity -- maintain or improve your weight", www.health.gov, Retrieved 7-1-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Krisha McCoy (16-12-2009), "The Grapefruit Diet"، www.everydayhealth.com, Retrieved 5-1-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Ken Fujioka, Frank Greenway, Judy Sheard And others (31-3-2006), "The Effects of Grapefruit on Weight and Insulin Resistance: Relationship to the Metabolic Syndrome", Journal of Medicinal Food, Issue 1, Folder 9, Page 49-54. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت Elise Mandl (2-1-2019), "The 11 Best Fruits for Weight Loss"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 5-1-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Sedigheh Asgary, Ali Rastqar, Mahtab Keshvari (9-4-2018), "Weight Loss Associated With Consumption of Apples: A Review", Journal of the American College of Nutrition, Issue 7, Folder 37, Page 627-639. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Lisa Lillien (25-7-2019), "Top 5 Fruits for Weight Loss"، www.verywellfit.com, Retrieved 5-1-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Liji Thomas (26-2-2019), "Passion Fruit Health Benefits"، www.news-medical.net, Retrieved 6-1-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Nicole Galan (6-2-2019), "What are the health benefits of passion fruit?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 6-1-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Renée Wilson, Jinny Willis, Richard Gearry And others (12-7-2018), "SunGold Kiwifruit Supplementation of Individuals with Prediabetes Alters Gut Microbiota and Improves Vitamin C Status, Anthropometric and Clinical Markers", Nutrients, Issue 7, Folder 10, Page 895. Edited.
- ↑ Kristeen Cherney (7-7-2019), "Is Watermelon Healthy? A Detailed Guide to Eating the Fruit and Reaping Its Possible Benefits"، www.everydayhealth.com, Retrieved 6-1-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Christine Mikstas (7-7-2019), "Health Benefits of Oranges"، www.webmd.com, Retrieved 6-1-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Carolina Ribeiro, Grace Dourado, Thais Cesar (2017), "Orange juice allied to a reduced-calorie diet results in weight loss and ameliorates obesity-related biomarkers: A randomized controlled trial", Nutrition , Folder 38, Page 13-19. Edited.
- ↑ Kathleen Zelman (26-2-2018), "Health Benefits of Avocados"، www.webmd.com, Retrieved 7-1-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Celine Heskey, Keiji Oda, Joan Sabate (23-3-2019), "Avocado Intake, and Longitudinal Weight and Body Mass Index Changes in an Adult Cohort", Nutrients, Issue 3, Folder 11, Page 691. Edited.
- ↑ "AVOCADO", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 7-1-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Should you lose weight fast?", www.nhs.uk,23-9-2019، Retrieved 7-1-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Christine Mikstas (7-2-2019), "How to Lose Weight Safely"، www.webmd.com, Retrieved 7-1-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "12 tips to help you lose weight on the 12-week plan", www.nhs.uk,29-11-2019، Retrieved 7-1-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Kathleen Zelman, "10 Ways to Lose Weight Without Dieting"، www.webmd.com, Retrieved 7-1-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "Weight loss: 6 strategies for success", www.mayoclinic.org,18-12-2019، Retrieved 7-1-2020. Edited.
- ↑ "7 habits to help you lose weight and keep it off", www.health.harvard.edu, Retrieved 7-1-2020. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!