- 1 Cancer
- 2 Early symptoms of breast cancer
- 3 breast cancer
- 4 causes of breast cancer
- 5 Foods to fight breast cancer
- 6 factors avoid breast cancer
- 7 treatment of breast cancer
- 8 Video Early symptoms of breast cancer
- 9 References
Breast cancer may affect the price of women during the period of their lives. And one of the most common cancer in women around the world. However, there are a large number of factors that may pose a serious and immediate cause of this disease.
Early symptoms of breast cancer
Breast cancer is the most common types of cancer that may infect women, but the official type of cancer is no longer primarily about death to them. The infected woman of every eight women around the world with breast cancer, and may help these health information to understand the diagnosis of breast cancer, consider various options depending on the type of therapeutic diagnosis. 
If any of the following symptoms appeared when the patient, it must consult a doctor immediately, including: 
- The secretion of breast transparent material, and can be similar to the blood of the nipple, which may sometimes be associated with a tumor in the breast.
- A clear change in the size or shape of the breast; Perhaps the patient notes the difference between the size or color of the breasts, you may notice an increase in the size of one of the breasts.
- Crease the surface of the skin of the breast, and the appearance of redness is similar to the orange peel.
- Dip in the nipple and Tsennha. The patient may notice a change in the place of the nipple, either to the right or the north, with the appearance Tsennat clear on the surface of the breast, once the touch.
- Flatten the skin that covers the breast, and breast dryness leads to Tstahh, and can be sick notes by comparing ening the other breast texture.
- Pain in the chest or armpit is associated with a period of menstruation women. Where breast cancer pain is different from the pain of the menstrual period that menstrual pain disappear as soon as the end of menstruation, while breast cancer pain remain constant over time.
- Swelling in one of the armpits, and the appearance of the bulge can be seen clearly in the patient.
It is one of the most diseases that scare women, but it may also affect men lower rates. Now, with the development of science there is what gives hope and optimism More than in the past, in the past thirty years, doctors great achievements reached in the areas of treatment and early detection of disease, breast cancer, and thus decreased the number of deaths resulting from breast cancer.
Until 1975, the only solution was detected when breast cancer is completely mastectomy; Any removal procedure complete all breast tissue, including the lymph nodes in the armpit and the muscles under the breast. Currently, the entire mastectomy operations occur only in rare cases. Today has been replaced with a wide range of different treatments. Since the majority of women do surgery to maintain operations on the breast. 
The causes of breast cancer
There are some risk factors that may increase the likelihood of women developing breast cancer, including: 
- Progress in the Age: more than 80% of women suffering from breast cancer are of age it exceeded fifty years, serious in-life factor of breast cancer cases; The more advanced age women increased the likelihood of developing breast cancer.
- Genetic factor: women who have a genetic history of breast or ovarian cancer are more likely to develop the disease, compared to Ballwata have no history of the disease in advance. If two injured family members close to the disease does not mean that they share the same genes; Because it is a relatively common disease, and depending entirely dependent on the genetic factor.
- Previous benign lumps patient: women who have had some types of benign lumps of disease (non-cancer) are more likely to develop cancer later, such as: inflation channels is not unusual.
- Estrogen factor: women who outscored the age and entering menopause are more likely to develop breast cancer; Because their bodies exposed to estrogen for a longer period. Exposure to the hormone estrogen begins at the start of the menstrual cycle, and decreases dramatically at menopause.
- Sudden obesity after menopause: menopause when women make them more susceptible to weight gain; Which may increase the likelihood of breast cancer specifically; This is because the hormone estrogen decreases dramatically after menopause.
Foods to fight breast cancer
There are plenty of plant foods available naturally in our food, which proved to be effective in the fight against breast cancer, including:
- Cranberry: cranberry carries _khasaisa anti-cancer; Because it contains a variety of antioxidants, such as Alaelagak acid, Alonthusyaninn, and Alpetrostilpin, and large amounts of polyphenols, which is equivalent to eight times the effectiveness of vitamin C. And contribute to these antioxidants impede the division of cancer cells in the breast, and stopped in the early stages of her division. 
- Cabbage: It is from the Crusader family, which belongs to Vegetables. It was found that cabbage contains anti cancers of various types, is known as a compound indole-3-carbinol, which protects against breast cancer by activated hormone estrogen. 
- Broccoli: researcher Sarah J. Nechuta, MPH, PhD, said at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, state of Tennessee that whenever multiplied by eating solid vegetables, has become your body better, and proved that the material sulphurophanes existing Balbrokhli, responsible for its taste bitter, is strengthening the performance of liver enzymes vital, which in turn works to rid the body of toxins. It was found that the ratio of the enzyme are usually low in women with breast cancer. 
- Turmeric: Turmeric is rich elements important to strengthen the immune, such as dietary fiber, protein, vitamin C, K, E and many minerals, such as calcium, copper, sodium, potassium, zinc, antioxidants, which give several anti-features-inflammatory, and cancer cells , and microbes. Fried Alcurkummen; It is an active substance found in turmeric, it found to have a role in stimulating the self-destruction of cancer cells, resistant breast cancer. Studies have confirmed that eating a teaspoon of turmeric helps in the process of prevention of cancers and resistance, as well as to promote the work of some chemical treatments, and reduce their side effects. 
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain a powerful antioxidant such as: Filafinoidz, in addition to the lycopene found in tomato crust, which is responsible for the red color of tomatoes, which play a role in reducing the risk of many types of cancers, especially breast cancer. In addition to containing tomatoes on the task, such as: elements of potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and iron; Giving it a major role in strengthening the body's immunity. 
- Garlic and onions: garlic and onion contains many anti-cancer disease substances, such as selenium and allicin. And many studies have proved that the properties that garlic contains the fight against cancer, especially prostate and breast cancer, and that substance Quercetin in onions, there have anti-cancer effect is also, in addition to it contains flavonoids; Which works to preserve the tissue in the body, and the inhibition of cell damage. In addition because it contains vitamin E, C, and two Amadadan oxidation, so as to enhance immunity and protect the body. 
- Oily fish: Eat oily, such as mackerel, salmon and fish, are working to reduce the risk of breast cancer; Because they contain omega-3, an important element in the inhibition of tumor growth, and strengthen the body's immune system. 
Factors avoid breast cancer
There are lots of tips and simple ways that can be followed to avoid breast cancer, which the patient can Alviam them, including: 
- Aerobics and exercise, for more than four hours a week, thereby reducing the risk of this serious disease.
- Natural breast-feeding, as the woman who breastfeed her children breastfed from her breast, the incidence of breast cancer has almost penniless.
- Women can work self-examination for early detection of breast cancer, and so once in every month, in the sixth and seventh day of the menstrual cycle, and be an examination as follows: Examine the shape of the breast, and make sure that it is free from all that is strange, such as bumps and abnormal secretions. Put your hands behind the head, and pressed them forward without moving the head while looking in the mirror. Put your hands on the center and bending forward with the pressure of the shoulders and elbows forward. Lift the left hand to the top, use the right hand in the left breast in a circular motion until the examination of the nipple. Pressure very quietly and gently on the nipple to make sure if there are any abnormal secretions.
- Examine the shape of the breast, and make sure that it is free from all that is strange, such as bumps and abnormal secretions.
- Put your hands behind the head, and pressed them forward without moving the head while looking in the mirror.
- Put your hands on the center and bending forward with the pressure of the shoulders and elbows forward.
- Lift the left hand to the top, use the right hand in the left breast in a circular motion until the examination of the nipple.
- Pressure very quietly and gently on the nipple to make sure if there are any abnormal secretions.
Breast Cancer Treatment
Develop breast cancer treatments over time, and at the present time individuals have multiple options than before, and all breast treatments have two key goals: 
- Rid the body of the greatest possible cancer cells.
- Prevent the disease from returning to the patient's body.
- Ranging treatment of breast cancer through knowledge of the type of cancer, and drugs for the disease, but these drugs have not fulfilled their purpose resort doctor to special treatments to remove the tumor from the body. There are some tests that can be performed by a doctor for the patient, including: Breast cancer screening type suffered by the patient. Examination of the patient's tumor size, and the extent of the spread of cancer in the body; This is called the stage of diagnosis of the disease. Examination of the presence of protein receptors, and estrogen, and hormone Albroujston in the breast, or the presence of certain other symptoms.
- Breast cancer screening type suffered by the patient.
- Examination of the patient's tumor size, and the extent of the spread of cancer in the body; This is called the stage of diagnosis of the disease.
- Examination of the presence of protein receptors, and estrogen, and hormone Albroujston in the breast, or the presence of certain other symptoms.
There are types of treatment may destroy or working to control all the cancer cells in the body, including: 
- Chemotherapy drugs to kill cancer cells; Because they are powerful drugs to fight the disease. It can cause the emergence of side effects, such as nausea, hair loss, menopause early, hot flashes, fatigue year.
- Drugs to prevent hormones, especially estrogen, which works to increase the growth of cancer cells. There are some medicines which can be symptoms of side occurrence of hot flashes and vaginal dryness.
There are some types of treatment that you remove or destroy cancer cells in the breast and adjacent tissues, such as lymph nodes, and include: 
- Radiation therapy: which uses high-energy waves to kill cancer cells.
- Surgery to remove the entire breast: either through mastectomy or the entire surrounding tissue, and the eradication of the tumor, and there are different types of mastectomy.
Video early symptoms of breast cancer
To identify the early symptoms of breast cancer watched the video.
- ↑ "breast cancer", kaahe. Adapted.
- ^ أ ب "Breast Cancer: Causes, Symptoms and Treatments", medical news today. Edited.
- ↑ "breast cancer", webteb. Adapted.
- ↑ "FOODS THAT FIGHT CANCER: Cranberries", aicr. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "9 Foods for Breast Cancer Prevention", eating well. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Breast Cancer Health Center", webmd. Edited.
- ↑ "Can turmeric prevent or treat cancer?", cancer research uk. Edited.
- ↑ "Food that fights breast cancer", webteb. Adapted.
- ↑ "Breast cancer prevention: How to reduce your risk", mayo clinic. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت "Breast Cancer Treatment", webmd. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!