- 1 bleeding in women
- 2 causes bleeding in women 2.1 reasons related to fertility 2.2 reasons for infection 2.3 cancer-related causes 2.4 Other reasons
- 2.1 reasons related to fertility
- 2.2 reasons for infection
- 2.3 cancer-related causes
- 2.4 Other reasons
- 3 video causes bleeding in women
- 4 References
Bleeding in women
Women can naturally lose blood during the menstrual cycle that occurs every 21-35 days, and lasts from two to seven days, known as vaginal bleeding is abnormal bleeding that occurs between menstrual periods, or bleeding that occurs after sex, or heavy bleeding during the menstrual period occurs, or which lasts longer than usual, or for more than seven days, or bleeding that occurs after menopause. And supports the treatment of vaginal bleeding is not normal on the underlying cause behind, for example, it can be the treatment of vaginal bleeding through medication, or birth control pills, the removal of the uterus lining or tumor muscular, or removal of fibroids, hysterectomy fully, or scraping tissue lining uterus and suctioned. 
Causes bleeding in women
Reasons for fertility
There are a number of reasons related to the problems of fertility in women, which may lead to the occurrence of abnormal bleeding from the vagina, among them the following:  
- Ectopic pregnancy (in English: Ectopic pregnancy) or ectopic pregnancy; A pregnancy that is Bangrac fertilized egg outside the womb.
- Fluctuations in hormone levels.
- Abortion before the twentieth week of pregnancy.
- Transitional period before menopause (in English: Perimenopause).
- Vaginal atrophy syndrome associated with urinary reproductive system during menopause (in English: Genitourinary syndrome of menopause)
Reasons for infection
Some types of infections that infect a machine parts for women to reproductive bleeding may lead, and in the following statement to some of these infections: 
- Inflammation of the cervix: does not cause inflammation of the cervix (in English: Cervicitis) are often the signs and symptoms of specific and clear, have symptoms of cervical inflammation include out large amounts of vaginal discharge is normal, painful urination, and the feeling of pain during intercourse, bleeding between menstrual cycles, vaginal bleeding after intercourse is associated with the menstrual cycle. 
- Chlamydia trachomatis or Chlamydia: The infection of chlamydia (in English: Chlamydia trachomatis) of common sexually transmitted diseases, chlamydia can cause inflammation of the cervix in women, and inflammation of the urethra and rectum in both men and women. And do not cause Chlamydia symptoms have a lot of men and women, but in accompanied cases, the symptoms may be noted the descent of discharge of mucus from the cervix, suffering from bleeding from the cervix, and indigestion urine, frequent urination, abdominal pain and pelvic. 
- Inflammation of the lining of the uterus: Infection occurs infection of the uterus lining (in English: Endometritis) in many cases as a result of infection, causes inflammation of the lining of the uterus many symptoms such as flatulence, vaginal bleeding is not normal, vaginal discharge is normal, constipation, suffering from fever, feeling pain in the pelvis and the lower abdomen or rectum area. 
- Other: such as gonorrhea (infection diseases in English: Gonorrhea), pelvic inflammatory disease which is the result of injury to a female genital infection occurs, infection and vaginal bacterial Almiurh (in English: Ureaplasma vaginitis), and bacterial vaginosis. 
There are a number of types of cancer that may infect the uterus and lead to abnormal bleeding in the uterus, including the following: 
- Cervical cancer does not cause cervical cancer (in English: Cervical cancer) symptoms clear only after the disease progresses dramatically and spread to adjacent tissues, and include the most common symptoms of cervical cancer, vaginal bleeding is not normal that occurs after the practice of sexual intercourse, and bleeding after menopause , bleeding between menstrual cycles, severe bleeding during menstruation, or continue for a longer period than usual, and exit abnormal secretions from the vagina, and the feeling of pain during sex. 
- Cancer of the uterus lining: suffer 90% of women with cancer, endometrial (in English: Endometrial cancer) of abnormal vaginal bleeding, may suffer 10% of women of vaginal discharge does not contain blood, and may cause cancer of the uterus lining and other symptoms such as feeling pain in pelvis, feeling of a lump or tumor, weight loss is deliberate. 
- Other types of cancer: There are a number of other cancers that may also cause bleeding, such as hyperplasia of the uterus lining (in English: Endometrial hyperplasia), and ovarian cancer, and sarcoma uterine (in English: Uterine sarcoma), and vaginal cancer (in English: Vaginal cancer). [ 2]
There are many other reasons that may lead to abnormal bleeding occurring among women, among them the following: 
- Hyper thyroid (activity in English: Hyperthyroidism).
- Thyroid (deficiency in English: Hypothyroidism).
- PCOS (English: Polycystic ovary syndrome).
- Incurable glandular Uterine (in English: Adenomyosis).
- Benign polyps in the cervix (in English: Cervical polyps) which is a non-cancerous Nmeat in the cervix.
- Uterine fibroids (in English: Uterine fibroids).
- Endothelial uterine polyps (in English: Endometrial polyps).
- Siljak's disease (in English: Celiac disease) disease known as wheat allergy.
- Systemic diseases (in English: Systemic diseases), such as severe kidney and liver disease.
- Lack of platelets (in English: Thrombocytopenia).
- Von Willebrand disease (in English: Von Willebrand disease) which is a blood clotting disorder.
- The use of the IUD (in English: Intrauterine device).
- Stop using birth control pills or change.
- Hormone therapy during menopause.
- Side effects of the drug tamoxifen (in English: Tamoxifen).
- Displays the vagina or cervix to injury.
Video causes bleeding in women
To identify the causes of bleeding when women watched the video
- ↑ "Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding", www.radiologyinfo.org, Retrieved 26-10-2018. Edited.
- ^ A b c h v w "Vaginal bleeding", www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved 26-10-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Ectopic Pregnancy", americanpregnancy.org, Retrieved 26-10-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Cervicitis", www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved 26-10-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "(Chlamydia - CDC Fact Sheet (Detailed", www.cdc.gov, Retrieved 26-10-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Debra Stang (13-9-2017), "Endometritis"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 26-10-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Signs and Symptoms of Cervical Cancer", www.cancer.org, Retrieved 26-10-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Signs and Symptoms of Endometrial Cancer", www.cancer.org, Retrieved 26-10-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!