- 1 mineral water
- 2 benefits of mineral water
- 3 types of mineral water
- 4 References
Known mineral water as treated water that is obtained from the mountains, wells and underground, and dealt with a series of chemical processes, and contain large amounts of mineral salts, calcium, magnesium, potassium, chlorine, sulfur and many other elements, and these waters many uses, benefits, and species that we will talk about this in detail in our article. 
The benefits of mineral water
Attendance drink mineral water may give you many of the benefits you do not expect, and these benefits: 
- Increase calorie burning, thus reducing excess weight by eating large quantities of water; Due to free of sugar, and stay away from drinks that contain large amounts of sugars.
- Maintain bone strength, especially when women's access to menopause, and response to the problems of osteoporosis.
- Lowering blood pressure, through the magnesium found in mineral water.
- Reduce LDL cholesterol in the blood.
- Reduce the incidence of heart disease.
- Regulate digestion; Due to contain sulfate, thereby preventing the occurrence of constipation and diarrhea.
- Strengthen the muscles, through the magnesium inside the mineral water to give the muscles the ability to contract and relax.
- Maintain the electrolyte balance, and prevent dehydration.
- Reduce the incidence of kidney stones, by giving the body calcium and magnesium found in mineral water.
- Relieve the appearance of skin wrinkles, and increase the elasticity of the skin cells, so by cleaning the skin using mineral water by adding them to your skin cleanser.
- Reduce the signs of premature aging, through the establishment of this water moisten the skin and rid it of toxins and free radicals.
- Increased energy and activity, and prevent apathy and laziness.
- Prevent diabetes.
- Reduce the incidence of the infection.
- Contribute to the prevention of various cancers.
- Treatment of bladder infections.
- Treatment of gum infections.
Types of mineral water
Mineral water three types, are as follows: 
- Natural mineral water: is obtained from the deep layers beneath the surface of the earth, and from many different areas, and is divided into two parts: Natural mineral water non-invasive: a natural water does not contain free carbon gas in quantities above the allowable limit. Mineral water and natural gas: a water containing the amount of gas allowed, which are present in the water when it flows.
- Natural mineral water non-invasive: a natural water does not contain free carbon gas in quantities above the allowable limit.
- Mineral water and natural gas: a water containing the amount of gas allowed, which are present in the water when it flows.
- Water wells: Similarly water wells, are extracted from the Earth's surface layers, and sometimes be invasive; Due to contain carbon dioxide.
- Therapeutic water: This water contains the amount of salts such as those found in natural mineral water, used in the prevention and mitigation of diseases, knowing that it can control the level of their salts according to the requirements and necessities of treatment.
- ↑ "The Health Benefits of Sparkling Mineral Water", www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 11-6-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Benefits of Drinking Mineral Water and Precautions to Take", www.newhealthguide.org, Retrieved 11-6-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Our 3 categories of water", www.nestle-waters.com, Retrieved 11-6-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!