- 1 Castor Oil
- 2 Benefits of Castor Oil Hair
- 3 method of use of castor oil
- 4 References
Castor Oil of important oils that have been used for a long time, and the significance of this oil in it contains many minerals and fatty acids, which have significant benefits to human hair, it is effective treatments to resolve the multiple problems that afflict the hair, one of the oils that are not color her, and is characterized by breadth and is obtained through the compression process on the seeds of castor, where many used when Egyptians thousands of years ago, and remained used to the present. 
Benefits of Castor Oil Hair
There are many benefits offered by the castor oil for hair, namely: 
- Hair growth: be it by putting it on the hair and rubbed, this way is activated blood circulation in the scalp, and increase the amount of food that reaches the hair, and thus get much hair longer, it is useful for people who suffer from the problem of baldness.
- Using an effective moisturizer for the hair and his coat.
- It is used as a recipe for the treatment of hair loss and loss, as well as thinning hair treatment.
- It helps a person with severe itching of the scalp, from the treatment and disposal of private owners of dry hair.
- It is used as a treatment for infections that affect the scalp, because it contains antioxidants for various types of viruses and bacteria that infect hair.
- It gives hair luster and softness especially for girls the desirable, in addition to the hair and vital activity grants.
- It is an effective way to increase the length of eyelashes and intensify, and this is done by doing Bdehnha three times a week.
- It is one of the treatments for the problem of bomb hair.
- It strengthens the hair follicles, because it penetrates deeply in the pores of hair, in this case is not only nutritious extra layer of hair, but also the internal layer.
- It helps protect hair from dandruff Azaajh and eliminate the occurrence of them permanently, if any.
How to use the castor oil
When the use of castor oil on the hair must follow these steps: 
- Hair must be separated from some other, dividing it into several sections.
- When you put oil on the hair, you must do a good rub it in a way, bearing in mind that the scalp is exposed, and must be oil massage for some time.
- Place the lid on the head, and leave it for some time, it estimated a few hours or placed at night and are cleaned in the next day.
- Clean hair oil well, taking into account repeat the process several times, ranging between two times and four times a week, in order to obtain the desired results.
- ↑ Prof. Dr. Abdel Basset Mohamed El-Sayed and O.abd Tawab Abdullah Hussein (2010), the parent encyclopedia of treatment plants and medicinal herbs (fourth edition), Cairo: Alpha Publishing and Distribution, page 519. 01/07/2018. Adapted.
- ↑ Brian Krans (2015), "Can I Use Castor Oil for Hair Growth?"، Healthline, Retrieved 1-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Anubha Sinha (2016), "Benefits of Castor Oil"، Medindia, Retrieved 1-7-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!