- 1 straight Indian
- 2 the benefits of the premium Indian
- 3 How to use the premium for treatment
- 4 References
The Indian premium is also called the Indian lute, or sea lute, and is one of the plants that are grown in Asia East, India, and the Middle East, a plant has leaves and stalk and roots, and the user part of the healing is the root, which is on two types: the type of white, a premium marine, and the type of dark brown color and is the strongest and most useful, white sweet taste somewhat, but brown is a pungent and intense bitterness and heat, called the sea that name because the Arabs were Isturdonh by sea from the country Hind.alkst Indian well-known plants since ancient times, and uses in the treatment of many diseases, and the Indian premium mentioned in the prophetic medicine, the Prophet - peace be upon him - said: "the optimum is Tdaoeetm by cupping sea and straight", and this shows us its importance and its therapeutic benefits, there is no doubt that the medicine of the Prophet a significant impact in the treatment of many of the diseases that may be unable to talk about the treatment of medicine. 
Benefits of the Indian premium
The Indian premium contains a substance Alhlinen acid and benzoate, which are antiseptic and antibacterial substances, and this is what earned the great benefits, and most important: 
- Lower blood pressure.
- Lowering LDL cholesterol in the blood.
- Stimulate blood circulation.
- Regulate the work of glands and hormones, and the treatment of diseases related to the disruption of balance in the body.
- Treatment of diseases related to the digestive system and the most important of stomach ulcers, and get rid of the worms, as well as the treatment of flatulence, severe diarrhea.
- Treatment of respiratory system diseases, mainly cough, bronchitis.
- Treatment of skin diseases including abscess, eczema, burns and nuances, and mouth ulcers.
- Treatment of skin problems, giving them youthfulness, and the elimination of drought, freckles and pigmentation.
How to use the premium for treatment
There are several ways in which the Indian premium to treat them :: 
- For the treatment of digestive diseases: taken the amount of a teaspoon of crushed straight, and placed in a cup of boiling water, and leave for ten minutes, and drink before eating half an hour with the addition of honey sweetener, or add milk yogurt to ease the taste of the premium.
- For the treatment of respiratory system diseases: It is used as in the previous method, or through inhalation of vapor caused by the burning sticks straight.
- To treat skin problems: the work of dough from a floured straight Indian with milk, and put it on the skin as a mask and rinse after ten minutes.
- For the treatment of skin diseases: take the appropriate amount of grinded premium Indian, mixed with olive oil or honey, using a cotton mix distributed to the affected skin Kdhan spot, then rinse with warm water.
- For the treatment of endocrine diseases, especially the thyroid, a teaspoon of crushed taken straight Indian twice daily.
- ↑ "Cheilocostus speciosus (J.König) C.Specht", The Plant List, Retrieved 2-9-2018.
- ↑ Arjuna B Medagama and Ruwanthi Bandara, "The use of Complementary and Alternative Medicines (CAMs) in the treatment of diabetes mellitus: is continued use safe and effective?"، NCBI, Retrieved 2-9-2018.
- ↑ "Crepe Ginger may help diabetes and liver disease", Frann's Alt.Health, Retrieved 2-9-2018.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!