Each chapter of the year food or special foods spread it, and for the summer season and because the air space to be hot in which people need to eat water-rich and cold foods, most notably summer fruits, and in addition to that it is rich in a range of important nutrients such as vitamins such as vitamin C; So here we will address the most prominent summer fruits include the following:
Types of summer fruits
- Grapes: one of the richest fruits in sugar as every hundred grams give anywhere between thirteen to fifteen grams, as it is a rich array of nutrients such as potassium and vitamins such as: A, B, C, note that the grapes Darker richest iron from the light.
- Peach: the proportion of sugars up in this fruit is equivalent to 12%, in addition to a range of nutrients such as vitamins and minerals such as iron and metal salts, used to get rid of a lot of health problems, pushing worms from the intestine and used as a diuretic, it contains the core of peach Sam called acid hydrocyanic.
- Apricot: one of the richest sources of vitamin A, which gives the orange color, it handled a hundred grams of apricot body give half the amount needed by the body of this vitamin, as it is rich in other vitamins such as vitamin B.
- Watermelon and cantaloupe: more fruit summer water-rich, also contain vitamins such as A, C; Vthassanan of the digestion process and expel toxins from the body and get rid of hemorrhoids.
- Figs: the proportion of sugars up in this fruit to range between 16% to 18%, and a rich array of other important nutrients such as iron, calcium, manganese, and a set of mineral salts; It worked to facilitate the process of digestion.
- Pineapple: Contains ratio of sugars up to three percent, and the most important vitamins in the vitamin B, C; It is used to get rid of pimples and the blood of the gums.
- Mango: contains a large proportion of carotenoids up to six percent, which gives him the color orange, in addition to a large group of vitamins such as C, B.
- Cherry: the proportion of sugars in it up to six percent, and contains a large amount of mineral salts and minerals such as potassium addition of vitamins such as vitamin B12; It is used as a diuretic.
- Strawberry: rich in a wide range of vitamins such as vitamin A, C, but over-ingested lead to allergies.
Video kinds of fruits and benefits
Watch the video to know more about the types of fruits and benefits:
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!