- 1 run the computer screen on the TV using an HDMI cable
- 2 off your computer screen on the TV using Chromecast
- 3 run the computer screen on the TV using AirPlay
- 4 References
Your computer screen on the TV using an HDMI cable
All modern TVs contain custom ports allow them to receive and display images displayed on the computer screen, and make sure the case fit your TV's on these ports can display the computer screen through which, through the following steps: 
- Find identical ports on the two devices (the input device and the output device), and then work to provide a suitable cable to connect both ports to each other, and can be used HDMI) cable (; So as to contain most of the devices of modern television and computers on ports (HDMI), except for the ability to transfer high-quality signal, and its ability to carry audio and video signals.
- Connect your computer to your TV using (HDMI cable), and the computer screen will be displayed on the TV screen immediately, and if this does not happen should follow the following steps: Clicking on Windows (Windows Key) key. Writing Adjust Screen Resolution (Adjust screen resolution), and click on the Enter key (Enter). Find the option Display (Display), and clicking on the down arrow appears on the right side of the box. Choose the appropriate output device. Clicking on the application (Apply), then OK (OK).
- Clicking on Windows (Windows Key) key.
- Writing Adjust Screen Resolution (Adjust screen resolution), and click on the Enter key (Enter).
- Find the option Display (Display), and clicking on the down arrow appears on the right side of the box.
- Choose the appropriate output device.
- Clicking on the application (Apply), then OK (OK).
Your computer screen on the TV using Chromecast
Uses chrome Dreamcast (Chromecast) to turn on the computer screen and screen mobile device on the TV screen, and before you start using it must first adjust your computer and chrome dreamcast on the same Wi-Fi network, and can be verified from the Internet on the operating system Windows by clicking on the icon of Wi-Fi at the bottom right of the screen, or the top right of the screen (Mac), and then check the Internet name on the chrome dreamcast device by opening the application (Google Home) located on the mobile device, which is to be provided for device management, then search and clicking on the chrome dreamcast option , and then clicking on the gear icon; To access the device settings and make sure to match the Wi-Fi network name used on your computer, and then follow a few steps to display the computer screen on the TV screen are as follows: 
- Clicking on the three vertical dots icon shown in the upper right corner, and then choose (Cast).
- Clicking on the arrow down, and then choose (Cast desktop).
- Choose the device (Chromecast name) from within the list of available hardware options, and computer screen will be displayed on the TV screen after several seconds.
Your computer screen on the TV using AirPlay
You can be connected to your computer type (Mac), or iPhone, or iPad TV wirelessly screen through the use of a feature (AirPlay Mirroring), but only with an Apple (TV Apple TV), connected with the TV to be the computer on it, and this method is of excellent options in the event of owning Apple TV with an Apple TV, this has also been Mirakast (Miracast device design) to connect computers that are running Windows with TV sets, but it does not work the same AirPlay quality. 
- ↑ 24-2019, "How to display a computer image on a TV or projector"، www.computerhope.com, Retrieved 1-6-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Ian Paul (22-2-2019), "How to Display Windows Desktop On A TV Using Chromecast"، www.lifewire.com, Retrieved 1-6-2019. Edited.
- ↑ CHRIS HOFFMAN , "4 Ways to View Your Laptop or Desktop Screen on Your TV"، www.howtogeek.com, Retrieved 1-6-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!