- 1 Tunisian sweets
- 2 baklava almonds 2.1 components 2.2 Preparation
- 2.1 components
- 2.2 Preparation
Divide Tunisian sweets into two parts, the first type: offer on special occasions and weddings, and include nuts, such as almonds, pistachios, hazelnuts, and the second type: regular desserts, preferably taken at all times, with tea and coffee, while in the month of Ramadan, Tunisian families focused on one type of sweets in particular, including baklava almonds.
- Three cups of flour.
- Spoon and a quarter of a small salt.
- Tablespoons of corn oil.
- Large egg.
- A quarter teaspoon of liquid vanilla.
- Cup warm water.
- Three cups crushed pistachios.
- Luz cup peeled and sliced clip, and grinded.
- ½ cup caster sugar.
- Half a tea spoon of cinnamon.
- Egg yolk large.
- Tablespoons of rose water.
- Obesity Thawed Cup.
- Cassin of melted butter.
How to prepare
- To prepare the dough: put in a bowl electric mixer glasses and half of the flour, and add both the salt, vanilla, oil, eggs, and water, then we run the mixer on a light degree, until the formation of the dough as required, and add them remaining flour amount gradually, until we note non-stick dough and then from the edge of the pot, and occupy mixer on slow speed, for a period of five minutes, on the condition that the dough is soft, and is characterized by elastic strength.
- We form the dough balls, ranging from 16-18 soft ball texture.
- Keep a sufficient amount of starch in a wide pot, and we put the dough balls into a bowl of starch, and to cover a We turn them over completely.
- Let it rest for about half an hour.
- Prepare filling: mix pistachios, almonds, sugar, cinnamon, egg yolk, rose water, and with a plastic spoon We turn them over, until completely mixed.
- According to another we get, and we put it half the amount of starch, easy-to-prepare refinery use, tool to remove the dough, and brush.
- Starch guest accumulated to cut the dough by cutting the brush, and publish a little of it on the table, and put it a piece of dough.
- The use of Alnchabh, individual pieces of dough, to take the form of disk, and is estimated at about eight inches, and then Nnther little starch on the table, in the last place on the kitchen table, and sprinkle a little starch on the cat dough.
- Draw the starch from the table, by scraping tool flour, and place it over a bowl of starch; Where we Ptngelh and filter sediment to be used again.
- We repeat this step for about four or five tablets of dough, and we are keen to be increased by eight inches almost, and it, using Alnchabh, we Straighten cut the dough which is on top of each problem to drive, to become the form of chips baklava, and in size ten or twelve inches .
- Repeat this step with the rest of the dough pieces, and Nfredha into equal-sized chips, with the same size of the previous disks.
- We must take into account the addition of starch Conjoined Bajeenh, which is Khth, and add a new starch in every step of the individual dough; So do not stick to the starch paste humidifier in chips.
- Prove the shelf networking in the middle of Alreven, and Nschenh to a temperature of 180 degrees.
- We bring a tray suitable for baking oven, so that the aperture of 10 inches.
- Keep margarine and butter in a deep dish, and bring a broad brush.
- Wiping chips dough a little mixture of butter by the brush, and put it in Chinese until fully cover the bottom, and repeat this step on half the amount of chips, so Ndhnha a mixture of butter, and distribute the filling processed previously, and distribute these chips, and cover the padding chip dough, Nmsha butterscotch, taking into account, repeat these steps on each chip, Ndhnha buttered, but does not clear the butter on the face of the chip.
- Cut the baklava with a sharp knife, and be cutting the desired shape it, and then distribute the rest of the butter mixture on them.
- Put them in the oven, and Nkhbzha for half an hour, until golden or golden blonde.
- Then taken out of the oven, and distribute them diameter.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!