- 1 tumors pharynx
- 2 Symptoms of tumors pharynx
- 3 risk factors of esophageal tumors
- 4 References
Tumors of the pharynx
The tumors of the pharynx (in English: Pharyngeal cancer) of less than cancers of the head and neck common, usually these tumors arise in squamous cell (in English: Squamous cell) lining the throat, and tumors occur pharynx in three locations, are: 
- Nasopharynx: (English: Nasopharynx), where tumors may arise in the existing cavity behind the nose and above the soft palate (English: Soft palate).
- Oral pharynx: (English: Oropharynx), have tumors base of the tongue, and tonsils appear tumors, and tumors of the bottom of the soft palate.
- Hypopharynx: (English: Hypopharynx), tumors appear in the area behind the ring of cartilage (in English: Postcricoid area), and tumors of the wall pharyngeal back.
Symptoms of tumors of esophageal
In general do not cause tumors of the throat in the early stages of any symptoms, but with the progression of the disease is often the patient is suffering from the appearance of a lump or swelling in the neck, as well as sore throat, can be classified as symptoms of other nasopharyngeal tumors, according to the region where they appear as follows: [2 ]  
- Nasopharyngeal tumors: include potential symptoms of this type of tumors following: For blood in the saliva. Bloody discharge from the nose. Nasal congestion or ear ringing. hearing loss. Recurrent ear infections. Headache.
- For blood in the saliva.
- Bloody discharge from the nose.
- Nasal congestion or ear ringing.
- hearing loss.
- Recurrent ear infections.
- Oropharynx tumors: The signs and symptoms caused by this type of tumors following: Trouble swallowing. The difficulty of opening the mouth completely. Problems in moving the tongue. Weight loss without a known cause. The appearance of white patches on the tongue or lining of the mouth continuously. Cough that may be accompanied by blood.
- Trouble swallowing.
- The difficulty of opening the mouth completely.
- Problems in moving the tongue.
- Weight loss without a known cause.
- The appearance of white patches on the tongue or lining of the mouth continuously.
- Cough that may be accompanied by blood.
- Hypopharynx tumors: can cause this type of tumors following symptoms: Pain associated with Balbla. the voice changed. Ear pain.
- Pain associated with Balbla.
- the voice changed.
- Ear pain.
Risk factors of esophageal tumors
There are a range of factors that may increase the risk of tumors of one of the pharynx, mention of these factors are the following:  
- The presence of family history of esophageal tumors.
- Drinking alcohol.
- Infection with human papillomavirus (in English: Human Papillomavirus) or Epstein Barr virus (in English: Epstein-Barr virus)
- ↑ Dr Colin Tidy (27-7-2015), "Pharyngeal Cancer"، patient.info, Retrieved 23-2-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Mayo Clinic Staff (17-8-2018), "Nasopharyngeal carcinoma"، www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved 23-2-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Oropharyngeal Cancer ", www.emedicinehealth.com,11-9-2017، Retrieved 23-2-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Hypopharyngeal Cancer ", clevelandclinic.org, Retrieved 23-2-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!