- 1 high hormone milk
- 2 symptoms of high milk hormone
- 3 hormone treatment of high milk 3.1 treatments for high milk natural hormone 3.2 Pharmaceutical and surgical treatments for high milk hormone
- 3.1 treatments for high milk natural hormone
- 3.2 Pharmaceutical and surgical treatments for high milk hormone
- 4 diagnosis of rising milk hormone
- 5 Video for the treatment of hormone milk
- 6 References
High milk hormone
Known hypersensitivity or high milk hormone (prolactin) in the blood (in English: Hyperprolactinemia) as a health condition in which an increase occurs in the secretion of the hormone prolactin (in English: Prolactin Hormone), a hormone responsible for milk production in the breast, this increase may occur due to several reasons Of which; Pregnancy (in English: Pregnancy), or because of a tumor causes increased excretion (in English: Prolactinoma), or may occur as a result of the presence of a large tumor in the pituitary gland (in English: Pituitary Gland Tumor) causes the pressure on the rest of the parts of the gland. It is worth mentioning that some drugs may cause high prolactin; Such as psychiatric medications and others. 
Symptoms of high milk hormone
Symptoms may vary and differ from one person to another, but the milk hormone rise in general may cause women to a decline in sexual desire, and the secretion of milk from the breast, and infertility (in English: Infertility), and changes in the menstrual cycle. As for men, the high milk hormone loss may occur gradually constant sexual desire, in addition to the ED (in English: Impotency), and low sperm count, and the incidence of inflation in the breast. 
Treatment of high milk hormone
Natural remedies for high milk hormone
You can use the following methods to treat high milk hormone: 
- Eating plants that support the endocrine system and keep it: where classified these plants from the substances that help the endocrine system (in English: Endocrine System) to adapt and adapt to different conditions, and these materials plant Alohoanga or what is known Balabab hypnotist (in English: Withania Somnifera) , and Alczndrh (in English: Schisandra Chinensis), and herb shepherd stick (in English: Polygonum Multiflorum), sweat mite (in English: Glycyrrhiza), American ginseng (English: Panax Quinquefolius), ginseng Siberian (in English: Eleutherococcus Senticosus), herb pennywort (English : Centella Asiatica), in addition to the herb Almaka (in English: Lepidium Meyenii) that nourish the endocrine system and enhance the work of the thyroid gland in cases of landing, and maintain the level of energy and libido and hormones in men and women, in addition to the herb of Mary or the so-called tree of chastity ( English: Vitex Agnus-Castus) that have a clear impact on the level of the hormone prolactin, which reduces prolactin levels at its height, and stimulate the balance of God Rmonat helps to irregular menstrual cycle, which keeps the hormone progesterone level (in English: Progesterone) naturally in the body and thus enhance ovulation to occur regularly.
- Maintain the integrity of the thyroid gland: (English: Thyroid Gland), by eating foods that contain iodine (in English: Iodine), and dietary supplements that contain a group B vitamins, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, which contain metal zinc, copper, selenium, in addition to eating the golden root plant (in English: Rhodiola Rosea) and others. The town on the safety of thyroid as a pillar in the treatment of high milk hormone because the decrease of thyroid hormone leads to a high rate of stimulating hormone of the thyroid gland (in English: Thyroid-Releasing Hormone), which may lead to increased secretion of the hormone prolactin.
- Control of the tension and pressure nervous: because stress increases the proportion of stress hormones in the body, such as hormone cortisol (in English: Cortisol), which inhibits the turn stimulating hormone genital glands (in English: Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone) is responsible for the secretion of a group of hormones, including prolactin, though this It can cause several effects such as; Inhibition of the process of ovulation, poor sexual activity, and reduce the number of sperm, and the effect on the balance of hormones in the body and others.
Pharmacological and surgical treatments for high milk hormone
The choice depends take remedial action on the leading cause of the high milk hormone, it is worth mentioning that there are some cases where the milk hormone rises without any symptoms, or the presence of a few simple symptoms, then the patient may not need any kind of treatment. The options available to treat high hormone milk if needed: 
- The use of some drugs that reduce the production of the hormone prolactin: One of these drugs; Albroomukrepettan medicine (in English: Bromocriptine), and medicine Alcabrjulin (in English: Cabergoline), where these drugs are used to treat cases of high milk hormone caused by a tumor, and cases of unknown cause also.
- Surgical intervention: This option is used for cases of high milk hormone caused by a tumor; It is used when no tumor response to drug treatments, and resort to it as well as if influenced by the consideration and the ability to see the presence of the tumor.
- Radiation therapy (in English: Radiation): used in cases where a tumor when it is not responding to drug therapy and surgery, where radiation therapy is designed to reduce the size of the tumor.
Diagnosis of developing high milk hormone
It can be diagnosed with higher hormone milk through the following ways: 
- Blood tests: where an examination of blood (in English: Blood Test) to make sure that there is an increase in the hormone prolactin, and if the height is checked thyroid hormones to find out why, where they are excluded decline of the thyroid gland (in English: hypothyroidism) causative agent of the high hormone milk in case The proportion of thyroid hormones within normal limits. It is also important to ask about other health conditions and treatments taken by the patient, and to exclude the presence of high load perpetuating hormone prolactin.
- Imaging using magnetic resonance: It is used in cases where the presence of a tumor suspected to cause an increase in the secretion of the hormone prolactin. It is using magnetic resonance imaging (Balanhalizah: Magnetic Resonance Imaging) photographed the brain often is also the pituitary gland imaging, where this technique is able to detect the presence of a tumor in the pituitary gland and to clarify its size.
Video for the treatment of hormone milk
To learn more information about the treatment of milk hormone Watch the video.
- ^ أ ب "Hyperprolactinemia", www.hopkinsmedicine.org, Retrieved 2017-09-23. Edited
- ↑ Elizabeth Willett, "Natural Treatment Options for Hyperprolactinemia"، www.natural-fertility-info.com, Retrieved 2017-09-24. Edited
- ^ أ ب Anne Klibanski, Janet A. Poor (2010-01), "Hyperprolactinemia" www.hormone.org, Retrieved 2017-09-23. Edited
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!