- 1 apple
- 2 The most important benefits of apples
- 3 nutritional value of apples
- 4 References
The apple of the most fruit species common on the face of the earth, and back to the origin of Central Asia, as it grows all over the world, and there are many different colors and sizes for Apple, as it is marked by high fiber levels, antioxidants various antioxidants, vitamin C, and is one of the few calorie foods, however, addressed the human feel of fullness, and can eat fresh raw apples, or use it in a lot of recipes or juices, it is worth mentioning that apple provides many health human benefits, which will be mentioned in this article. [1 ]
The most important benefits of apples
Apple has a lot of health benefits to the body, and the mention of the most important are: 
- Help you lose weight: it contains apple fruit high amounts of fiber and water, therefore, addressed human feel satiety, studies suggest that people who eat apples before eating a meal eat less than the 200 calories compared to people who are not drinkers, perhaps because apples contain a few calories, a lot of fiber, which feel stomach fullness, in addition, the apple contains natural elements enhance weight loss.
- Maintain a healthy heart: it was found that eating apples is linked to a lower risk of heart disease, because it contains soluble fiber that helps to reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood, it also contains polyphenols compounds (in English: Polyphenols) that possess antioxidant properties, and the most important of these compounds Alaibekatychen (in English: Epicatechin), one of flavonoids that can help reduce blood pressure, studies suggest that eating large amounts of flavonoids linked to reducing the risk of strokes by 20%, as they reduce the risk of disease heart by lowering blood pressure, and reduce the oxidation of low-density lipoprotein (in English: low-density lipoprotein) or the so-called bad cholesterol.
- Reduce the risk of diabetes: In one study found that eating an apple a day reduces the risk of developing diabetes type II by 28% compared with people who are not taking it, and perhaps it happens because of containing apples on polyphenol compounds that help to prevent damage in the existing beta cells in the pancreas that produce insulin in the body.
- Promote good bacteria in the intestines: as apples contain pectin (in English: Pectin), a type of fiber can intestinal absorption micro-Faisal to the colon, and stimulates the beneficial bacteria for the health of the growth, and recent studies have indicated that pectin may be the reason for owning apple protective properties against obesity, type II diabetes, and heart disease.
- Reduce the risk of cancer: due to the possession of apple antioxidant properties and inflammation, one study indicated that women who eat apples was less likely to die from cancer than women who do not Atnolnh.
- Reduce the risk of asthma: In one study, which involved 68,000 women found that women who ate the largest amount of apples were less likely to have asthma, due to the fact that the apple is rich in antioxidants that protect the lungs from oxidative damage, and the apple peel contains type of compounds called flavonoids Alkirsatin (in English: Quercetin), which helps regulate the immune system and reduce inflammation, which reduces the incidence of asthma and allergies.
- Promote bone health: where researchers believe that antioxidants and inflammation found in fruit can help to promote bone density and strength, as indicated some studies that eating apples positively influence bone health, in Alone studies found that eating women meal containing apples, whether it was Makecra or not peeled reduces the loss of calcium from their bodies compared to women who did not eat apples.
- Minimizing damage to the stomach caused by taking NSAIDs: (English: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), a drug used to relieve pain, but they may cause damage to the stomach, it has been found in an animal study that the use of dried apples by freezing helps protect stomach cells from damage caused by these drugs, it is worth mentioning that there are two types of vehicles are available in the apple is believed to be particularly useful in protecting the stomach, two chlorogenic acid (in English: chlorogenic acid) and Alkatychen (in English: Catechin).
The nutritional value of apples
The following table contains the nutritional value per 100 grams of apple: 
- ↑ "Apples 101: Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits", www.healthline.com, Retrieved 29-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "10 Impressive Health Benefits of Apples", www.healthline.com, Retrieved 29-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Basic Report: 09003, Apples, raw, with skin (Includes foods for USDA's Food Distribution Program) a b ", www.ndb.nal.usda.gov, Retrieved 1-8-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!