- 1 the first Arab country reached the World Cup
- 2 Egypt qualified to the World Cup
- 3 posts in the Arab World Cup
- 4 References
The first Arab country reached the World Cup
Is the Egyptian national football team's first Arab team taking part in the World Cup championship through its long history, in a copy of the tournament, which was held in Italy in 1934, Egypt did not only Arab team that shared the first time in the World Cup; It was the first team to participate in the tournament of the continent of Africa complete, and put the lottery team of Egypt in the face of team Hungary or what is known as Hungary during the first round of the tournament, was the Hungarian at the time the team is one of the best football teams in the world, it has ended Egypt's journey in the tournament by losing early in the first round score four goals for the Hungarian team versus two goals for the Egyptian national team, has scored both goals Egypt's Abdel-Rahman Fawzi. 
Egypt qualified for the World Cup
Qualifying saw qualifying for the World Cup 1934 and the presence of twelve different groups in Egypt has been the second group eleven along with all of the Palestinian team and the Turkish team; Who pulled out of the playoffs, so qualified for Egypt to the tournament came after winning back the national team of Palestine team in the match played in Cairo's lead to seven goals to one goal for the national team of Egypt, and after winning also match the second leg held on the land of Palestine's lead to four goals to one goal the Palestinian team. 
Posts Arab World Cup
Shows the following posts in the Arab World Cup since 1934 until 2018: 
- World Cup 1934: The Egyptian team was the only Arab team that participated in the World Cup 1934 tournament. 
- World Cup 1970: Moroccan team.
- Tunisia's World Cup 1978: team.
- World Cup 1982: Algerian national team, the team of Kuwait.
- World Cup 1986: A team of Morocco, Algeria Mnkhb, Iraq team.
- 1990 World Cup m: Egyptian team, the team of the United Arab Emirates.
- World Cup 1994: team of Morocco, the Saudi team.
- Tunisia's World Cup 1998: team of Morocco, the Saudi team, team.
- World Cup 2002: The Saudi team, the team of Tunisia.
- World Cup 2006: Saudi team, the team of Tunisia.
- World Cup 2010: Algerian team.
- World Cup 2014: Algerian team.
- World Cup 2018: During the World Cup held in Russia in 2018 to attend four Arab teams once for the first time in the history of the tournament, these teams are: Saudi team, the Egyptian team, Tunisian, Moroccan team and the team. 
- ↑ "Eight times Arab football teams wowed the World Cup", english.alaraby.co.uk,23-5-2018، Retrieved 5-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Karel Stokkermans, Sergio Henrique Jarreta (27-4-2017)، "World Cup 1934 Qualifying"، www.rsssf.com, Retrieved 5-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Ashley Hammond (13-10-2017), "The history of Arab nations at the World Cup"، gulfnews.com, Retrieved 5-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Alaa Moustafa (7-12-2017), "The history of Arab nations at the World Cup "، wwww.dailynewsegypt.com, Retrieved 5-4-2020. Edited.
- ↑ Ahmed Sief (12-10-2017), "4 Arab teams in the World Cup For the first time in history"، www.egypttoday.com, Retrieved 5-4-2020. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!