- 1 Obesity
- 2 lose weight in two days
- 3 risk of rapid weight loss
- 4 tips to lose weight in a healthy way
- 5 risk of obesity
- 6 References
Obesity occurs (in English: Obesity) when increasing the percentage of fat in the body than normal; Because of the consumption of calories in excess of the body's need, or because of genetic makeup, or inactivity, or eat foods rich in fat, it should be noted that people who have body mass index (in English: Body Mass Index) have more than or equal to 30 kg / m 2 obese and their weight exceeded the normal weight and ideal by 20%; Obesity body is exposed to the risk of many diseases, such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancers.  
Weight loss in two days
The correct way to lose weight based on a healthy lifestyle; To increase physical activity and calories burned, and at the same time reduce the calories taken from food and drink by following a diet to lose weight, weight loss is rapid and inefficient way to burn fat; Where the body begins to water loss or muscle mass instead of fat if weight loss is fast, it should be noted that the health loss of weight is usually at a rate of (0.45-0.9 kg) per week, continuing the long-term with the exception of the first week of the start following the diet It is worth mentioning that half a kilogram of fat contains approximately 3,500 calories, and the loss of half a kilogram per week on a person to burn 500 calories a day (500 calories × 7 days = 3,500 calories), and the body loses this amount of fat, in if you follow food diets decrease rapidly weight.  
It should also be noted that the weight loss during the first week of following a healthy diet may exceed 0.9 kg, and this is a natural matter; This is because the body begins to burn energy stores and which are called Algalaykojin (in English: Glycogen); Since Algalaykojin is associated with water, and when you burn it and use it as a source of energy liberated water, causing a shortage of rapid weight during the first week, and when they run out of the body Algalaykojin proves the descent of weight then between (0.45-0.9) per week. 
The risk of rapid weight loss
It is not recommended by following diets that reduce weight rapidly; Because they are usually a few calories and nutrients as well, posing a threat to human health, and these risks: 
- Loss of muscle mass: usually body weight muscle mass or lose water; Following the followers of diets are very low in calories. In a study of two groups, one of which followed a diet consisting of 1250 calories, and the other followed a system consisting of 500 calories, and the amount of weight loss of the two groups equally, but the group that followed the little system very calories (500 calories) lost by weight of muscle mass, more than six times the first group.
- Reduce the speed of metabolism (in English: Metabolism): metabolic processes determine the amount of calories consumed by the body daily, and as I said the speed of operations decreased daily consumption of calories; Where many studies have shown that a very low-calorie diets, reducing 23% of calories burned by the body daily, it has been attributed to muscle mass loss, and lower levels of hormones that regulate metabolic processes, such as: thyroid hormone (in English: Thyroid hormone).
- Lack of nutrients: commitment to a few food diet calories, reduces the amount of nutrient intake dramatically, which the body presents the risk of a lack of certain nutrients important, such as: iron, folate, vitamin B12, and the risks of this shortfall: Hair loss. Extreme fatigue. Weakened immune. Weakness and bone fragility.
- Hair loss.
- Extreme fatigue.
- Weakened immune.
- Weakness and bone fragility.
- Incidence of gallbladder stones (in English: Gallstones): Eating stimulates the secretion of digestive juice bitterness that break down fatty foods and, if not eating adequately, at least the secretion of bile, leaving a bitterness inside, allowing Ptsalbha and be gravel.
Tips to lose weight in a healthy way
Tips and methods that can be followed to the descent of a healthy weight: 
- Increase protein intake: Eating adequate amounts of protein, contributes to increased metabolic processes, and promote a sense of fullness, in addition to maintaining the body mass of muscle.
- Reduce the intake of sugar and carbohydrates: Studies show that people who follow diets low in carbohydrates, lose weight faster.
- Eating: contributes to good chewing food in promoting a sense of fullness for longer periods of food leisurely, thereby reducing the amount of food intake.
- Sleep well: lack of sleep contribute to increasing the sense of hunger, and hinder weight loss; So because it raises the hunger hormone levels known Paljrelin (English: Ghrelin), and reduce satiety hormone levels known Balleptan (in English: Leptin).
- Resistance exercise exercises: resistance exercises prevent the loss of muscle mass, and maintain levels of metabolic processes that may be affected by the landing weight.
- Soluble fiber intake (in English: Soluble fibers): Studies show that soluble fiber helps to burn fat, especially belly fat.
The risk of obesity
It is known that obesity is the body is exposed to many risks, including:  
- High cholesterol levels (in English: Cholesterol), and triglycerides (in English: Triglycerides) in the blood.
- Low levels of good cholesterol (in English: HDL cholesterol), associated with a lower risk of heart disease and strokes.
- Increase the likelihood of developing diabetes.
- Increased risk of cancer, especially cancer of the uterus, cervix, breast, colon, pancreas, and prostate.
- Breathing, such as disorders: sleep apnea stop.
- Women's diseases, such as: weak fertility, irregular menstrual cycle.
- ↑ "Obesity", medlineplus.gov, Retrieved 31-1-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Obesity Information", www.heart.org, Retrieved 11-2-2018. Edited.
- ↑ RYAN BIDDULPH (3-10-2017), "What Happens When You Burn More Calories Than You Eat?"، www.livestrong.com. Retrieved 11-2-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Donald Hensrud، "Why do doctors recommend a slow rate of weight loss? What's wrong with fast weight loss?"، www.mayoclinic.org، Retrieved 11-2-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت Ryan Raman (29-10-2017), "Is It Bad to Lose Weight Too Quickly?"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 12-2-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Obesity", www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved 11-2-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!