- 1 dates
- 2 Benefits Dates for Diet
- 3 The benefits of dates in general
- 4 nutritional value of the pass
- 5 References
Dates label comes from the Greek term Daktulos; Which means the finger, so a reference to the shape of the fruit, which is the fruit of a palm tree dates, which have more than a hundred different species, and the Middle East is their native habitat, and grow them in the form of small communities and, depending on its type, the fresh than its size is relatively small, ranging in color from yellow to red bright, and is both Deglet Noor, and the unknown months of species consumed, farmers and harvested in the autumn and the beginning of winter, so the flavor is fresh at this time of year, it should be noted that the taste is sweet, a chewable, and has many uses it also contains some of the necessary nutrients.   
The benefits of the diet of dates
Can be considered as the dates Gmaoua ideal, because it contains a wide range of nutrients, in addition to small amounts of magnesium, copper, zinc, calcium, iron, potassium, which plays a role in lowering blood pressure, and balancing fluid in the body, it must be noted that it can to be part of a healthy diet for weight loss, according to the Ministry Alersaah in the United States; It includes the highest amount of polyphenols, or multi-phenols, compared with vegetables and other fruits, which is a antioxidant, protects fruit from damage, it is worth mentioning that the dried dates, content of relatively sugar high, and includes a small amount of water. 
And it avoids many of those who follow a diet to lose weight eating dates, but it actually makes weight loss easier, by reducing the feeling of hunger, and cravings for food, as it facilitates through our intestinal miroflora budget (in English: Gut flora), and promote a sense of fullness for longer, due to contain a large amount of fiber, which make it easier to reduce the size of food rations, and a commitment to diet, they also regulate the hormones that affect appetite, thereby reducing the feeling of hunger, in addition to its role in delaying gastric emptying, slow down operations absorption of sugar in the blood stream, and the absorption of nutrients, which help reduce the amount of food consumed during the day. 
It is worth mentioning that it can be taken as an alternative to healthy cookies, cakes, candy jelly, and that people who eat one tablespoon or more per day of dried fruits, which include dates, tend to possessing waist thinner and fat abdominal less, as they are less likely to gain weight, as well as he has Gelaisemea an indication of low, the body and extends many of the health benefits.  
The benefits of dates in general
In addition to the above, the date has a number of health benefits, most notably mentions coming:  
- The possibility of helping to reduce the risk of anemia: where the dates contain metal copper, and include 100 grams of it 18% of the need for daily copper, and 5% iron, as they are important to form pellets of new red blood, and iron high level equivalent to the shortfall normal in people with anemia, which increases their energy, and their power, correspondingly reduce drowsiness, and fatigue.
- The possibility of helping to improve brain health: as folate, potassium, and antioxidants found in many dates in that role, for example; Potassium is linked to the improvement of concentration, nervous activity, cognition, in addition to increasing the flow of blood to the brain, and the Folate he is known for downplaying the occurrence cognitive deficiency and Alzheimer's disease.
- The possibility to contribute to improving the health of the heart: the study showed that people who consume 4069 milligrams of potassium per day, I said to have the proportion of the risk of dying from coronary heart disease (in English: Ischemic heart disease) by approximately 49%, compared with others who consume less than the amount which is equivalent to approximately 1000 milligrams per day.
- The possibility of helping to improve the system healthy digestive: It dates contain fiber, which helps to facilitate control bowel movement, and helps reduce the risk of constipation, as well as it can remove cholesterol from the blood vessels and arteries, and states that the recommended daily quantity out of fiber for women is 25 grams, 38 grams for men.
- Help to control blood sugar: as the dates can help regulate blood sugar levels, because of owning an indication Gelaesima low, as well as it contains antioxidants, and fiber.
- Maintaining bone health: where the dates contains a number of minerals studied for their potential in preventing cases of bone, such as osteoporosis, and include both of these minerals calcium, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus.
- Locally considered normal: as the dates is a source of natural sugar found in fruit which is known fructose; It is therefore considered a healthy alternative to white sugar in recipes, so as it contains antioxidants and fiber, it also has a taste sweet too, and flavor similar to the caramel, but it should be noted the need for consumption in moderation, as it is high-calorie.
- His riches with antioxidants: where these antibiotics provide many benefits, including; Reduce the risk of many diseases, and protect cells from free radicals, which are unstable molecules, and may cause adverse reactions in the body.
The nutritional value of the pass
The following table shows the amount of nutrients found in a grain of unknown dates (in English: Medjool); Which is equivalent to 24 grams of it: 
- ↑ Barbie Cervoni(31-5-2019), " Dates Nutrition Facts "، www.verywellfit.com, Retrieved 1-6-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Rachel Nall(23-7-2018), "Are dates healthful?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 31-5-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Brianna Elliott(21-3-2018), "8 Proven Health Benefits of Dates"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 1-6-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Holly Klamer, "Are Dates Good for Weight Loss?"، www.caloriesecrets.net, Retrieved 31-5-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Andra Picincu(8-5-2019), " Are Dates Good for Weight Loss? "، www.livestrong.com, Retrieved 31-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Dates", www.nutritionfacts.org, Retrieved 31-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "7 Health Benefits Of Dates", www.dovemed.com,(6-10-2018)، Retrieved 1-6-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Basic Report: 09421, Dates, medjool ", www.ndb.nal.usda.gov, Retrieved 30-5-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!