- 1 sea salt
- 2 the benefits of sea salt
- 3 Low dietary salt
- 4 References
Salt called sodium chloride (in English: Sodium chloride), which is the largest food source of sodium, and often used the words salt and sodium interchangeably, and consists salt of 40% sodium and 60% chloride by weight, and some varieties contain salt trace amounts of some minerals, such as calcium, potassium, iron, zinc, and often are added iodine.  known as sea salt as a salt that is obtained through direct evaporation of seawater, usually not subject to the treatment processes experienced by the table salt , so it retains the highest levels of magnesium, calcium, potassium, and other nutrients, but it contains the same levels of sodium contained in table salt, it has been famous for popular sea salt in restaurants and supermarkets; Where many gourmet chefs say they prefer the table salt to the coarse texture and strong flavor.  
The benefits of sea salt
Sea salt provides many health benefits, especially for some species such as the Dead Sea salt (in English: Dead Sea), and sea salts Celtic (in English: Celtic Sea), and salts of the Himalayas (in English: Himalayan salt), and while coming recall some of these benefits: 4] 
- Helps to avoid dehydration, and keep the balance of body fluids: While increasing the salt in the body may lead to fluid retention, the salt deficiency leads to a lack of fluid in it, which can lead to dehydration, in addition to the importance of salt intake in the quantities allowed to maintain the balance of sodium and potassium, so as to ensure balance in the body cells, blood plasma, in addition to the fluid outside the cell.
- A good source of Khrlja (in English: Electrolytes); Where it can sea salt contains many of the major Allekerlja, such as sodium, magnesium, calcium, potassium, which is absolutely necessary to maintain the health of the body, where the electrolyte many important such as pacemaker functions, control Banaqbad muscles, can help eat salt Sea moderately to reduce the risk of the problem of imbalance of electrolytes in the body; Which would result in many serious symptoms, which can be fatal in some cases.
- Maintains the integrity of the muscle, brain and nervous system: where it is necessary to maintain the levels of sodium in the body because of its great importance in the transmission of nerve signals process to ensure that the work of the muscles and brain to the fullest.
- Support the digestive system: a salt brick base in the formation of stomach acid, which is known as hydrochloric acid (in English: Hydrochloric acid), therefore eating appropriate amounts of salt helps to form appropriate amounts of stomach acid is necessary for digestion.
- Helps to absorb vitamins: since the presence of enough stomach acid helps the body to absorb vitamins and minerals such as calcium, zinc, iron, folate, vitamin B12, so eating sea salt high-quality regularly can help the body absorb more nutrients of the foods that are ingested.
- Helps psoriasis treatment: According to the National Psoriasis Foundation (English: National Psoriasis Foundation), the Dead Sea salts help break down plaque thick from the surface of the skin, allowing sunlight to target inflammation located below, it is worth mentioning that the Dead Sea salts are distinct from other salts to contain amounts of salts of chloride, magnesium, sodium, potassium, and calcium greater twenty times than other salts, it should be noted that some research suggests that the combination of the Dead Sea salts and exposure to sunlight there is the optimal treatment for the treatment of psoriasis (in English: psoriasis).
Some evidence suggests that a low-salt diet may lead to many health problems, and comes as we mention some of them: 
- High cholesterol levels and fat: where has been linked to reducing the salt intake high level of bad cholesterol (in English: LDL), and triglycerides (in English: Triglycerides).
- Heart Disease: Several studies suggest that eating less than 3,000 milligrams of sodium per day has been associated with increased risk of death from heart disease.
- Heart failure: where I found one of the analyzes that reducing salt intake may increase the risk of death for people who suffer from heart failure (in English: Heart failure), and it should be noted that the results of the analysis was amazing, where researchers found that people who reduced the amount of salt intake increased risk death have increased by 160%.
- Insulin resistance: Some studies have indicated that a low-salt diet may increase insulin resistance (in English: Insulin resistance).
- Diabetes Type II: One study found that low sodium levels in people with diabetes type II has led to an increase in the risk of death.
- High risk hyponatremia: known as hyponatremia (in English: Hyponatremia) as a decrease in sodium levels in the blood substantially, and are similar to the symptoms resulting symptoms caused by drought, but in severe cases may lead to swelling of the brain, causing headaches , and seizures (in English: seizures), and coma (in English: coma) and even death, and it should be noted that the elderly are more susceptible to a lack of sodium blood to eating many drugs that can reduce the sodium levels in the blood, in addition to the athletes, especially when participating in endurance sports long distances, occurs as a result of drinking large amounts of water without compensation sodium amounts lost with sweat. 
- ^ أ ب "Salt: Good or Bad?", www.healthline.com, Retrieved 12-5-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Nutrition and healthy eating", www.mayoclinic.org, Retrieved 10-5-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Sea Salt vs Table Salt ", www.heart.org, Retrieved 10-5-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Is Dead Sea Salt an Effective Psoriasis Treatment?", www.everydayhealth.com, Retrieved 10-5-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Top 6 Essential Health Benefits of Sea Salt", www.draxe.com, Retrieved 10-5-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "6 Little-Known Dangers of Restricting Sodium Too Much", www.healthline.com, Retrieved 12-5-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!