- 1 Anise 1.1 Benefits of anise belly 1.2 Method of use 1.3 Other benefits of anise
- 1.1 Benefits of anise belly
- 1.2 Method of use
- 1.3 Other benefits of anise
Anise herbal Hunbat has a distinctive smell, live for one year only, the scientific name anise, and common names, calling aniseed; The sweet caraway, and is a useful herb anise; Because it contains many vitamins as vitamin C and B, also it contains potassium, iron, and sulfur, which uses a diverse and oldest spices; He was defined Pharaohs, and then spread to the European continent.
The benefits of belly anise
- Addresses aniseed digestive disorders; Kbeef digestion.
- Treats stomach inflammation and heartburn.
- Live intestinal colic in infants, children and adults.
- It expels gases, and thus reduces swelling abdominal injury.
- Live nerves; Which makes it useful for those who drink suffering from irritable bowel syndrome, or nerve syndrome.
- Some cases of diarrhea treated.
How to use
Other benefits of anise
- Addresses respiratory disorders; Asthma and sinus infections, also handles the cold and cough, and works to expel phlegm, relieves sore throat and mouth, and enters aniseed in many of the pharmaceutical industry to treat cough and cough.
- It helps in the production of red blood cells; It goes Banasralnhac, which is some vital enzymes that are red blood cells.
- It contains many minerals such as; Calcium, iron, copper, potassium, zinc, manganese, magnesium, potassium, and contribute to the formation of all counting cells and body fluids; Which in turn to regulate heart rate and blood pressure.
- Improves appetite.
- It calms the nerves, and helps the body to relax, and treats insomnia.
- Relieves the pain of rheumatism and arthritis.
- Some cases of headaches treated.
- Excellent used as a mouthwash and expels the bad smell, so it enters the anise oil in the toothpaste industry.
- Edraltmt women also regulates the menstrual cycle and relieve her pain.
- It facilitates the process of birth.
- Treats erectile dysfunction, and increases sexual desire.
- Is used to treat scabies, also removes head lice, through the fat scalp with oil of anise mixture with olive oil.
- Increases milk yield when breastfeeding.
- It generates urine for those who have difficulty in urinating or fluid retention.
- Uses anise as a flavoring agent, so the ladies in the house, use cooking and making some types of bread and pastries, in addition to soups and salads.
- Oil enters aniseed in some types of soaps and perfumes; Because of its smell.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!