- 1 uterine
- 2 Symptoms of uterine cancer
- 3 causes of uterine cancer
- 4 diagnosed with uterine cancer
- 5 treatment of uterine cancer
- 6 Prevention of cervical cancer
- 7 uterine lining 7.1 Symptoms 7.2 Reasons 7.3 Diagnosis 7.4 Treatment 7.5 Prevention
- 7.1 Symptoms
- 7.2 Reasons
- 7.3 Diagnosis
- 7.4 Treatment
- 7.5 Prevention
- 8 video about cervical cancer and how to treat
- 9 References
Is the uterus genital organ in a woman's body, and has a shape like a grain pear hollows, and in which the growth of the fetus. The womb of the most prevalent cancer cancers recently among women all over the world, except the United States, where women are heavily dependent on the periodic inspection to avoid this disease.
The uterus of cancer that are not accompanied by any feeling of pain cancer, and are controllable by doing surgical operations, where work on the elimination of these tumors, through removed from the woman's womb, and if full is not cured, the doctor will eradicate the entire uterus.
The cervical cancer occurs when abnormal cells appear on the cervix, and begin to grow abnormally. The cervix is the lower part of the uterus, which connects to the vagina and can be successfully treated if detected early, is often detected through Pap smear. 
Symptoms of uterine cancer
Changes in the cervix is normal or abnormal cells to the emergence of some symptoms in rare cases, but in the case of these symptoms worsened, they develop into cancer of the uterus. One of these symptoms: 
- Abnormal bleeding from the vagina, such as bleeding between menstrual periods or after sex, or after menopause.
- Pain in the lower abdomen or pelvis, as many women suffer from abdominal pain from time to time, but the pain that is caused by uterine cancer is different, as it is from the bottom of the abdomen or pelvis and its surroundings.
- The feeling of pain during sexual intercourse, or while using a condom. The doctor tested the cervix, and taking a sample of tissue if bleeding after having sex at the back of the patient.
- Abnormal secretions are stained with blood, and is different from the blood of the menstrual period, where sporadic and rosy color.
Causes cervical cancer
The main cause of cervical cancer in general, especially the neck of the womb, is a virus called HPV, and widespread in several species, all of which are not considered causing uterine cancer; Some cause genital warts, and some of them do not show him any symptoms. Transmitted infection when having a sexual relationship with a person of the holder of the virus.
There are a lot of women who become pregnant papilloma virus for many years without knoweth to do so. Such a virus can remain in the body for many years, without the symptoms causing the phenomenon; Which may cause cervical cancer over the years. Therefore, a woman should be doing a periodic examination before this virus to mutate into cancer in the womb; As if this examination can reveal any changes in the cells of the cervix, before any cancerous cells originate in the cervix. 
Diagnosis of uterine cancer
It must be examined or cervix scanning routine, and the purpose of it is to detect abnormal changes in the cells of the cervix. Examination is a routine procedure easy, in addition to being the only means available to detect emergency changes in the cells of the cervix, and processed, before its transformation into cancer of the cervix.
In order for the doctor makes sure that there is no cancer in the cervix in women; The patient asking questions about the medical history of the family of this disease, then check includes checking to wipe the neck, and pelvic examination. The doctor may need to conduct several other tests, in order to be able to assess the situation accurately, and determine the appropriate treatment to them. 
There tests are necessary to confirm the diagnosis of cervical cancer, and include: 
- Endoscopic examination of the vagina, and taking a biopsy of the cervix tissue, so as to detect whether there are cancerous cells on the outer surface of the lining of the cervix, and determine their location.
- Biopsy in the mucous membrane of the cervix or the lining of the uterus, to detect the presence of cancer cells in the cervical canal.
- Cone biopsy, and the eradication of tissue through a spiral electrode wire. Where the sample is taken from the cervix tissue using these methods, and examined microscopically.
You can also perform a biopsy and examining me colposcopy through the cervix tissue to a pregnant woman; So as to confirm the diagnosis of cervical cancer. So it must be the examination of the Pap smear test periodically. This test is used to detect any abnormal changes in the cells of the cervix, through which shows if there is cancer in the cervix. It is the most successful to prevent the emergence of cervical cancer. 
Treatment of uterine cancer
When it detects cervical cancer in the early stages, the probability of cure larger, where the patient to be able to pregnancy and childbirth after the completion of treatment. Treatment depends in the advanced stages of the eradication of cancerous cells, which leads to the inability to have children later. And determines the amount of treatment required according to the amount of cancerous cells that have grown. There is the possibility to integrate many of the therapeutic methods. There are also many ways to treat, including: 
- Radiation therapy: Radiation therapy and be a typical way at certain stages of the disease cervical cancer. Often integrates surgical treatment and radiation therapy. And it is used by radiation therapy with rays of high waves, so as to eliminate cancerous cells and reduce tumors.
- Chemical treatment: are made by taking drugs work to kill cancer cells, where these drugs are injected intravenously normally. The intervention of the drug substance of blood and reach any place that has cancer cells in the body. The use of hormonal therapy for women in advanced stages of contracting cervical cancer.
- Hysterectomy: This is done in the advanced stages of the disease, if you do not do any radiation or chemical treatment, and the doctor may have to eradicate both ovaries, fallopian tubes, and the lymph glands in the pelvic area; So as to be sure to remove the entire tumor Almtsrtun.
Prevention of cervical cancer
The survey of cervical screening is the best solution to detect any changes that may get in the cells of the cervix, which can cause cancer in it. It ensures periodic examination of the discovery of these changes before they turn into a cancerous tumor. Therefore, you must undergo a medical supervision continuously, and to receive appropriate treatment after any examination indicates the presence of abnormal cells.
Because sex cause of cervical cancer; The best way to prevent cervical cancer is to take the necessary precautions, such as ensuring hygiene, and be safe relationship through the use of condoms. 
Cancer of the uterus lining
It is a type of cancer that begins in the womb, where cancer begins with the lining of the uterus in a layer of cells that form the lining of the uterus, and can other types of cancers are formed in the womb, including swelling of the flesh in the womb, but it is less common relative to uterine cancer.
Often detect cancer endometrial be early; Because women notice an abnormal vaginal bleeding, which prompts them to see her doctor. Women are over the age of fifty more likely to develop endometrial cancer compared with others. 
It is usually diagnosed with uterine cancer through biopsy lining. Where the doctor takes this test a small sample of the lining of the uterus looking for cancerous cells. The symptoms that the patient should be directed immediately to the doctor in the event of their presence, the following: 
- Vaginal bleeding is normal after menopause, or vaginal bleeding between menstrual periods?; This offer is the most common symptom of cancer of the uterus lining.
- A tumor in the pelvic area; Which causes severe pain in this region, and therefore the patient's disability feel when doing daily chores.
- Sudden weight loss, without resorting to dieting.
- Pain during intercourse, Valsrtan which causes swelling in the womb alter its size and shape, and this is compounded by friction resulting from sexual intercourse, leaving severe pain.
The main reason for most of the types of injuries uterine cancer is excessive secretion of the hormone estrogen compared to the hormone progesterone in the body. This hormonal imbalance causes thicker in the lining of the uterus, and in the lining of the uterus if it continues to accumulate and remained as such; The cancer cells begin to grow abnormally.
There is a permanent balance in our bodies in general between the amount of dead cells and the amount of new cells that grow instead, which are produced through a process of division. But when a split operation is regular; The production of a larger amount of cells, which develop into a cancerous tumor with the passage of days. It is possible that the cells spread and reach other organs in the body, which affects their performance. There is also a close relationship between the high proportion of hormone estrogen versus progesterone hormone and the emergence of these tumors. 
There are also many factors that lead to hormonal imbalance this, including: 
- Hormone therapy through estrogen: There are a lot of women receiving hormone therapy, in order to reduce the symptoms that occur when menopause. If there is a need to receive treatment of hormonal; It is essential that integrates with progesterone.
- Obesity: secreted estrogen in the ovaries, also secreted through the fatty tissues of the body. The more fatty tissue in the body, the level of secretion of the hormone estrogen was greater. Also, the likelihood of injury to women suffering from obesity, cancer of the uterus up to fold the possibility of non-infected women toxins.
- The menstrual cycle is irregular: The menstrual cycle is irregular indicate an increase in the secretion of improper amounts of estrogen versus progesterone; Women who suffer from menstrual cycle disorders are more susceptible to the disease than other women.
- Other factors not related to estrogen; It may increase the risk of infection, such as: breast cancer, cancer of the intestine or ovary, and treated by a drug tamoxifen.
The doctor in the early stages of conducting examination of vaginal, through which recognizes the existence of any changes in the form of the uterus or the presence of any lumps in it. You can perform ultrasound imaging; Allows him to see and measure the thickness of the uterus. The doctor can take a biopsy of the area suspected as being infected with the disease, and through which determine the characteristics of tissue cells doubtful.
There is no need after a diagnosis of cancer, the lining of the uterus to perform other tests to diagnose the type and extent of the tumor in the womb or in the entire body. The treatment of cancer is a disease of the uterus through the lining of the surgery most often, through which hysterectomy, the ovaries, the uterine tubes, and the lymph nodes in the affected area of the disease. Despite being a step with broad consequences of impact, but only in many cases this is the treatment. Must examine the lymph nodes in the affected area, so as to make sure whether the tumor has spread it, and if there is a need for other treatments.
In cases where the disease has spread them to the lymph glands in the nearby areas, there are doubts that the tumor has spread to other places in the patient's body, and in this case there is a need for a combination of radiation therapy and surgery, and treatment hormonal or chemotherapy, through hormone progesterone or hormones directed to the reproductive glands of many quantities.
Although hysterectomy is the perfect solution; However, hormone therapy may be the possibility of great success for the young ladies. This can be done early in the disease cases. Successful treatment is 95% of the infected; Despite the fear of the presence of mobile cancer cells in other places. 
Although you can not prevent the incidence of cervical cancer in most cases, but follow some ways bound to reduce the risk of endometrial cancer, namely: 
- Receive built-in treatment for estrogen and progesterone, as what has been the use of hormone therapy after menopause.
- Taking the pill.
- Maintain a healthy body weight and regular, with the exercise of aerobic exercise continuously, daily or twice every week, at least.
Video about cervical cancer and how to treat
To learn more information about cervical cancer and how to treat watched this video.
- ^ A b c t w h "Cervical Cancer Health Center", webmd. Edited.
- ^ A b T "cervical cancer", webteb. Adapted.
- ↑ "Endometrial cancer", mayo clinic. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Endometrial (Uterine) Cancer - Topic Overview", webmd. Edited.
- ^ A b "cancer of the uterus lining", webteb. Adapted.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!