- 1 Skin Cancer 1.1 stages of skin cancer 1.2 causes skin cancer 1.3 Symptoms of skin cancer 1.4 Methods of treating skin cancer naturally 1.5 Methods of treatment of skin cancer medical
- 1.1 stages of skin cancer
- 1.2 causes skin cancer
- 1.3 Symptoms of skin cancer
- 1.4 Methods of treating skin cancer naturally
- 1.5 Methods of treatment of skin cancer medical
- 2 Video symptoms of skin cancer
Skin cancer is a malignant disease that affects the skin directly, where the main culprit cells divide abnormally, and is divided into three types, namely: tumors Almilaanah, basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and can be considered a fatal disease if not detected early, where studies have shown that many people are dying as a result of this disease, as it can be spread to the rest of the body in late cases, and in this article will be remembered in detail.
Stages of skin cancer
- Phase I: where the tumor inside the skin, but it is not breaking the skin, and can be cured completely if it is detected early.
- Second stage: cancer begins to penetrate the lower layers of the epidermis, and the depth is about two centimeters, and can be cured completely if it is detected early.
- Phase III: where the cancer has begun to spread to the rest of the skin, and have a diameter of about five centimeters, and can be cured by 50% if detected early.
- Stage IV: The cancer has spread to the lymph nodes, and to the rest of the skin, and can be cured by 30% if detected early.
- Phase V: This is the stage of the most difficult and dangerous stages, where the cancer is widespread throughout the skin, in addition to the rest of the body, and be the possibility of improvement with minimal treatment.
Causes skin cancer
- Burns exposed to different bacteria and viruses, in particular, second-degree burns.
- Injury to a family of skin cancer, especially first-class, such as the father or mother.
- Freckles: increase the chance of skin cancer in people who suffer from the appearance of freckles on their skin.
- White owners: increase the chance of skin cancer for people with white skin any light, due to the lack of melanin element in it.
- Exposure to radiation permanently, especially sunlight.
- Not to use condoms against the sun's rays.
- Albinism disease.
- Use of chemicals frequently.
- Gender: Studies have confirmed that the rate of skin cancer in women are getting more.
Symptoms of skin cancer
- Inflation in Moles.
- Severe pain sensation when touching Moles.
- The appearance of sores when moles.
- Not to heal sores on the skin for long periods.
- Itchy skin.
- Exit water discharge when coming into contact with moles.
- High temperature.
Methods of treatment of skin cancer naturally
- Olive oil: apply a sufficient amount of olive oil on the skin, and leave it to completely dry.
- Honey and olive oil: a large spoon put each of: olive oil, honey, cumin, and Alkaabr ground, and Zamzam water in a bowl and mixing, and then eat the mixture twice a day.
Methods of treatment of skin cancer medical
- Can perform surgery to remove the cancer found in the skin, this treatment is used in advanced cases.
- Giving the patient drugs contribute to melanoma cancer treatment.
- Chemotherapy: where it is given to the patient through an injection and intravenous, to eliminate cancer cells in the skin and the rest of the body.
- Radiation therapy: through which the rays shed on the whereabouts of cancer, and eliminate it.
Video symptoms of skin cancer
Usually this disease affects the most vulnerable areas of skin to the sun, what symptoms? :
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!