- 1 mouth ulcers and throat
- 2 nausea and vomiting
- 3 Loss of appetite
- 4 diarrhea and constipation
- 5 Hair Loss
- 6 weakened immune system
- 7 Other side effects
- 8 References
Mouth ulcers and throat
Side effects of chemotherapy treatment due to the destruction of healthy cells in the body, such as show; Blood cells, mouth, gastrointestinal tract, and hair follicles, and the side effects of chemotherapy: occurrence of ulcers in the mouth and throat, described as painful sores, called ulcers mouth and throat inflammation of the mucous membrane,  On the other hand, some patients may suffer from mouth ulcers after a week to two weeks of their taking a dose chemotherapy, advised Balamadamadh with salt water to relieve these ulcers. 
Nausea and vomiting
May cause chemotherapy feeling Baltgiw and perhaps nausea, depends the severity of vomiting and nausea that may be felt by the patient on the type of chemotherapy that takes the dose, it is worth mentioning that there are medicines given before and after a dose chemotherapy to prevent vomiting and nausea,  available for these drugs pharmaceutical forms different; Such as grain, or capsules, or injection, or in the form of skin patches .
Some patients may lose their appetite due to undergo chemotherapy treatment, the patient does not feel hungry, or feeling of fullness after eating a small amount of food, and if it continues well without treatment; May cause the loss of weight, and the inability of the body for the needs of nutrients, which the patient loses his strength,  However, there are many tips to ease the loss of appetite, which may be suffering from the patient, and these tips: split large meals to more populous small meals , careful to eat healthy snacks regularly, while trying to eat a small meal in the day taking chemotherapy dose, drinking liquids using drinking straw instead of using drinking cup. 
Diarrhea and constipation
Chemotherapy can cause problems in the digestive system, due to its impact on responsible for the digestion of cells, which may cause constipation or diarrhea, so it is advisable to avoid foods that may upset the stomach, it must also be careful to eat enough of fluid quantities to prevent the occurrence of drought which may result in diarrhea, and also to relieve constipation if it occurs. 
It is hair loss of the most famous side of the chemical effects, but not necessarily have to suffer all patients of this problem, and can alleviate this problem by using caps cooling the scalp, which Tsthdm to cool the scalp during the treatment session, which reduces blood flow to the scalp, and therefore reduce the amount of medicine arriving to the scalp, which may help reduce hair loss. 
Weakened immune system
Chemotherapy leads to the weakening of the immune system,  which makes the body more susceptible to infection, so it is recommended making sure to wash your hands with soap and water, and to avoid approaching people with diseases, and to ensure that taking the vaccine annual flu. 
Other side effects
Recall of other side effects of chemotherapy as follows:  
- Ease of bleeding and exposure to trauma: This is because chemotherapy reduces the number of platelets in the blood.
- Neuropathy: (English: Neuropathy), a neurological pain occurs because there is damage to the nerves affecting the extremities, causing a feeling of tingling and twitching them.
- Problems breathing: it may cause some types of chemotherapy damage the patient Brita, so it is advisable for calm, and lie down while keeping the head up on a pillow to reduce the shortness of breath.
- The rash can cause chemotherapy rashes, this rash is accompanied by itching and an increased chance of skin exposure to infection.
- The feeling of pain: the patient has pain and weakness in the feel of the body, fatigue, and pain in the head after taking a dose chemotherapy.
- Anemia: This is because chemotherapy reduces red blood cells.
- Cause temporary changes to the skin: it may become dry skin, and more sensitive to light, and perhaps the injured suffered from redness, blistering it, and feeling itchy in it.
- Changes in focus: Some may suffer from the loss of short term memory during the session to give chemotherapy.
- Sleep problems: as some may find it difficult to sleep, or the inability to return to sleep after waking up in the middle of the night, and so-called insomnia.
- Other side effects: such as changes in mood, changes in weight, and the incidence of kidney problems, and changes in sexual desire, and the problems of infertility. 
- ^ أ ب ت "Side Effects of Chemotherapy", www.cancer.net, Retrieved 10-5-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث Zawn Villines (26-10-2018), "What are the side effects of chemotherapy?"، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 10-5-2019. Edited.
- ^ أ ب ت ث ج "Side effects - Chemotherapy", www.nhs.uk,22-2-2017، Retrieved 10-5-2019. Edited.
- ↑ "Chemotherapy Side Effects", www.cancer.org,11-2-2016، Retrieved 10-5-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!