Linking HTTP pages Protocol (Hypertext Transfer Protocol version) known as Hypertext Transfer Protocol, established in 1999 and is one of the most applications protocols used to browse the Internet, which serves as the foundation for the unprecedented growth of the Internet and most of the sites are still working with the latest version it is "HTTP 1.1" .
The HTTP1.0 protocol protocol successful spectacularly, form 75% of the backbone of the movement of the Internet according to a recent study, but despite its success on a large scale to that has a lot of flaws is that it identifies four or more different ways to analyze the message and do many of communication requests and responses, and therefore needs more time, while the HTTP 2.0 protocol has one path or one connection and it sends data per package. it is disadvantag that does not rely on a secure encryption system in use.
Vodt these disadvantages in the light of the many developments due to the rapid deployment of devices and pressure in the large consumption of the Internet and the need for safety in it, to look for better protocol and stronger, leading to a new version of the protocol called HTTP / 2 or HTTP 2.0) Hypertext Transfer Protocol version 2) It is the development of the previous version of HTTP 1.1.
It was developed by the Chair of the Working Group HTTP IETF / (engineering team work online), Mark Nottingham, a developer by SPDY project from Google.
Features HTTP protocol 2.0) HTTP / 2)
- It is a binary protocol and bilateral protocols are more efficient analysis, and much less prone to error.
- HTTP protocol / 2 supports various queries and priority and thus speeding up the download of any content of the modern web pages.
- Retaining the semantics HTTP1.1 protocol, and to take advantage of existing documents including (but not limited to) methods and status codes, determinants, and the fields of the head.
- Use one connection to make many requests and responses and responses in parallel without obstruction to any request or response.
- HTTP2.0 protocol opens up a new world of research opportunities for applications for optimal strategies Header- pressure, setting priorities and logic flow control on both the client and the server.
- To speed up loading Web pages: Vhoaaml to speed up data transfer between the client and the server, and therefore this leads to reduce the time required for the response time and reduce page load times.
- There is a new feature and powerful protocol HTTP2.0, which is the ability of a server to send multiple responses to the request, which has one client in addition to the response to the original request, through intelligent processing on the TCP protocol. "TCP (multicast)« multiplex age des connexions TCP »any a set of packets send unlike HTTP 1.1 Protocol to technology that sends one package.
- Provide protection for large links and links to the Internet through a strong encryption system is difficult to breakthrough.
In short, there is a lot of work to be a protocol HTTP2.0 do and is considered an important milestone that will help to make the web faster.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!