- 1 Cancer
- 2 symptoms of cancer
- 3 recovery from cancer
- 4 stages of cancer treatment and objectives
- 5 Types of cancer treatment
- 6 Alternative methods of treatment for cancer
- 7 ways to prevent cancer
- Video 8 developments in the treatment of cancer
Cancer is (cancer) a medical term that includes a group of diseases characterized by the growth of abnormal body cells that divide without control, and has the ability to penetration and destruction of the tissues of sound in the body, and then spread in the whole body, cancer is one of the leading causes of death, but with the development of science and medicine and the development of detection methods about the prospects for recovery of it is constantly improving in most types of cancer.
Symptoms of cancer
Symptoms vary from person to person, according to a patient with cancer, and there are some general symptoms, including:
- The increase in temperature.
- General fatigue.
- Pain point of the injured member.
- Change in weight either decrease or increase.
- Changes in the surface of the skin.
- Difficulty swallowing.
- Hoarseness of the voice.
- Coughing continuously.
Recovery from cancer
Cancer of several different variety of treatments, and treatment options for healing-related factors including: the stage and type of cancer, and the development of healthy patient, in addition to the preferences of the patient types of treatment, where it is possible to consult with an oncologist about the risks and benefits of each option of treatment options for determine the optimal treatment that suits the patient, which is the probability of healing more.
Stages of cancer treatment and objectives
- Basic Treatment: This treatment is the primary objective of its use is to remove and kill cancer cells.
- Adjuvant therapy: The goal of this treatment is to destroy cancer cells remaining a adjuvant therapy.
- Supportive therapy: healing and objective of the side effects that result from the disease and treatment.
Types of cancer treatment
This division of the species based on the means used in the treatment:
- Treatment with surgery and excision of the tumor.
- Chemotherapy (Chemotherapy) which uses its chemicals aimed at inhibiting the spread of cancer cells.
- Radiation therapy (Radiation therapy).
- Treatment through stem cell transplantation and spinal cord.
- Biological treatment.
- Hormone therapy.
- The use of drugs.
Alternative methods of treatment for cancer
There is nothing to prove the effectiveness of alternative medicine in curing cancer, but may be useful in relieving symptoms of cancer that result from treatment, such as nausea, vomiting and fatigue, but can consult a doctor before using any way to treat these alternative treatments are as follows:
- Acupuncture (Acupuncture).
- Hypnotism (Hypnosis).
- Using massage therapy.
- Meditation therapy (Meditation).
- The use of some techniques varied relaxation.
Methods of Cancer Prevention
There is a certain way not to confirm cancer, but there are some ways reached by scientists may help prevent it as follows:
- quit smoking.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight is more than necessary.
- Taking into account a healthy and balanced diet.
- Maintain an ideal and healthy weight.
- Early detection and testing.
- Consult your doctor regarding any vaccine available against this disease.
Video developments in the treatment of cancer
Watch the video to learn more about developments in the treatment of cancer:
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!