Play is an individual activity is very important, and that is important to play a key role in the formation of a human figure on the one hand, support and confirmation of the collective heritage of the other.
Playing is one of the phenomena of behavioral, which dominates the world of living organisms in general (especially human? This phenomenon behavioral has not received it deserves serious studies and research in-depth behavioral and psychological studies despite the high importance in the formation of personality and refinement of humanity, and there were many different definitions to play, but it was linked together many of the common features that are focused on the activity and motivation to him, including:
- Custom (Good) (He is the author Dictionary of Education) play as an activity directed or not directed at the children in order to achieve entertainment and fun, and usually exploits adult this to develop their personalities and behavior in all dimensions of physical, mental and emotional.
- Chaplin knew playing in the Dictionary of Psychology, updated the previous definition, it was stated that the play is: people activity practiced by individuals and groups, in order to enjoy without any other motive.
- According to the book (kindergarten) for writers (lentils and reformer), where conventionally play that exploit the kinetic energy of the body to bring psychological comfort, and is not playing without a mental energy as well.
- As Catherine Taylor has been known to play as a breath of life for the child, his life and not Playing just a way to spend time and occupancy of self, as playing for the child, such as education, exploration and self-expression, recreation and work for adults.
- Known as Piaget playing process represents Assimilatiok, where he is playing to transform the information to suit the needs of the individual, as the play and imitation and simulation is an integral part of the mental process of intelligence and development.
- Said the French writer Kailua play features in the book (games and people), such that a separate play so that being within the limits of spatial and temporal agreed upon, and also mentioned that the play is uncertain, which is not predictable line walking, progress and results, freedom and resourcefulness and cunning practice in the play left to the experience the players and their skills.
Vygotsky believes that the young child needs to satisfy the wishes and needs immediate difficult postponed for a long time, and with his age and approaching the age before entering the school, many of the desires appear automatically has, so that express them through play, where to play in this age group comes in order to achieve illusory and eidetic to his wishes, which can not be achieved, and at this stage imagination show a new formation in the consciousness and there is very little child's awareness, imagination is a special human model activity conscious, as imaginative play is considered is to play up itself, not a pattern of play patterns, and in this case the child creates a lot of positions that derived from his repertoire and imaginative intellectual.
The importance of play for children
Vygotsky sees the importance of play in a child, where the child connects to the top of the stages of intellectual growth before going to school, so that the growth of the play develops tendencies developmental all contribute to the following:
- Self-abstract thinking: The play is the boot that is essential for the development of abstract ideas in the child.
- Self-control: This lies in the child's commitment to the rules and regulations of play to provide maximum pleasure for him, and this child knows indirectly control his desires and tuned.
- Play a leading activity is not just a pillow activity: as it is by playing beyond the child's old realist, so the playing field is the best developmental and vital to the child.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!