- 1 raise the operating frequency
- 2 raise energy
- 3 processor upgrade
- 4 References
Raise the operating frequency
Can raise the operating frequency (in English: overclocking) for some computer processors, so by modifying links, or install software firmware updates (English: firmware), or configure CMOS settings, as the lifting of the frequency helps to increase the speed at the expense of increased power consumption and heat, with attention to it may lead to damage to the processor and other devices, so you must make sure there is a fan capable of cooling the heat from this process, as well as diagnostic tools to determine the maximum processor capabilities,  this is done by following the following steps: 
- Restart your computer, and then follow the instructions on the boot screen to navigate to the System Setup Menu.
- Advanced option is selected (Advanced) from the list by using the arrow keys, choose (MB Intelligent Tweaker), or control voltage / frequency (Frequency / Voltage Control).
- Pressure on entry (Enter) to select the menu, and then choose the composition of the central processing unit (Configuration CPU) or the advanced settings of frequency (Advanced Frequency Settings), and then pressing the Enter key (Enter) to open the submenu.
- Choose the option of frequency CPU (CPU Frequency) or (FSB Speed), and then pressing the Enter key (Enter).
- Determine the value higher than the default value and press the Enter key (Enter), with attention to avoid increasing the speed of the processor more than 15 MHz at a time.
- Pressing the F10 key or choose Exit (Exit) from the list.
- Choose to save the changes and exit (Save Changes & Exit) and then pressing the Enter key (Enter).
- Pressure on the letter Y when prompted, and then pressing the input (Enter) key to restart the computer.
Power settings are changed (in English: power settings) that force the computer to use all the speed of the CPU to perform calculations of treatment, and by following the following steps: 
- Click on the Start (Start) key, then press right mouse-click Control Panel (Control Panel), and choose to open (Open), and then choose System and Maintenance (System and Maintenance), and press the power options (Power Options).
- Activating high-performance option (High Performance), and then pressing the button to change the settings for the plan (Change plan settings), and press the Change advanced power settings (Change Advanced Power Settings).
- Scrolling up access to the state of the processor power option (Processor Power State), and the pressure on the small the + character.
- Pressure on the minimum option for the state of the processor (Minimum Processor State), and enter 100 in the custom field.
- Press the OK button to exit the window (OK).
Through the purchase of a new processor, making sure it is compatible with the motherboard (motherboard), because treatments vary in shape and size, which requires upgrading the motherboard as well. 
- ^ أ ب "How to increase processor speed", www.computerhope.com, Retrieved 4-1-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Ruri Ranbe, "How to Successfully Speed Up a Processor"، www.smallbusiness.chron.com, Retrieved 4-1-2019. Edited.
- ↑ Justin A. Mann, "How to Make My Computer Processor Faster"، www.techwalla.com, Retrieved 4-1-2019. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!