- 1 Stew Lupia Kohl 1.1 plug 1.2 Preparation
- 1.1 plug
- 1.2 Preparation
- 2 green beans with meat 2.1 components 2.2 Preparation
- 2.1 components
- 2.2 Preparation
- 3 beans in oil 3.1 components 3.2 Preparation
- 3.1 components
- 3.2 Preparation
Ykhnh bean Mkhlh
- A teaspoon of salt and pepper problem.
- Tablespoons of each: Tomato paste. the oil. Maize.
- Tomato paste.
- the oil.
- Small tablespoons of salt.
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper.
- Kuban from: Marinade. Tomato juice. Cowpea brightened.
- Tomato juice.
- Cowpea brightened.
- Half a cup of green coriander.
- A century of chopped hot pepper.
- Four cloves of garlic.
- Six beads of true cardamom.
- Promises of cinnamon.
- Two pieces of bay leaf.
- Large onion, cut into quarters.
- Kg of meat is chopped.
How to prepare
- Wash beans and soaked in water for several hours and then boil them for fifteen minutes without being fully pre-cooked.
- Put the amount of water in a saucepan, and leave it to the boil and then add all of: cinnamon, pepper, a piece of meat, bay leaf, pepper and onion and stir ingredients together, and let the mixture until the maturity of the meat and then filtered, and keep Palmrqh aside.
- Oil or obesity heat in a saucepan and then add a piece of flesh and turned over to change color and then add all of: salt, pepper and pepper, and stir the meat to gain a good flavor.
- Add boiled beans and then add all of: meat broth, juice, tomato paste, mix the ingredients together, cover the dish and leave it to simmer until the maturity of cowpea completely Tzbk.
- Two tablespoons of heating oil in a small frying pan, then add the garlic and Tkulaibh to become inclined to light blond color and smell rising.
- Add green pepper chopped with garlic Tkulaibh then add green coriander and stirred until the garlic becomes soft and then put the mixture directly on cowpea and Tkulaibh well and then submit it hot.
Green beans with meat
- Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Three beads of medium-sized and chopped fresh tomatoes.
- Half liter of water.
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon.
- Cloves of garlic.
- Black pepper -hsp prefer,.
- Three hundred grams of sheep thigh Alhebrh or beef for stew.
- Osmamih grams of green beans, fresh or chilled.
- Besltan Mtostta size.
How to prepare
- Cleaning beans and cut five centimeters long and then put it in the dish aside.
- Put all of: olive oil, onion and garlic in a pot on the fire and add the spices and mix the ingredients well.
- Add meat and Tkulaibh to become tilted to the red color.
- Add beans, tomatoes, and stir ingredients well together.
- Add water to the middle of the meat mixture and beans.
- The pot and cook for a cover ranging from twenty to twenty-five minutes on medium heat until the maturation of beans and meat perfectly with stirring every short period and then provide the dish over rice and with the power hot.
Cowpea in oil
- Black pepper and salt.
- olive oil.
- Six grains of chopped tomatoes.
- Six Vsom of chopped garlic fine.
- Two cups of beans.
- Onion finely chopped.
How to prepare
- Put olive oil on the fire and then add the garlic, onion, and frying ingredients together.
- Both: cowpeas, put salt, black pepper and stir ingredients together.
- Put tomatoes and leave them to be pre-cooked.
- Provide cool beans.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!