- 1 pelvic tilt
- 2 sit on the ball
- 3 exercises to raise the head
- 4 video when I start exercises after childbirth?
- 5 References
Can practice these exercises after childbirth after the approval of health care provider or doctor, working to strengthen and tighten your abdominal muscles, and can do this exercise by following the following steps: 
- Lie on back, knees bent, with careful straightening the back by tightening the abdominal muscles.
- Lift the pelvis slightly higher, and stability for up to ten seconds.
- Repeat the exercise five times, and repeat the process from ten to twenty times.
Sit on the ball
You can exercise by sitting on sports ball, through the following steps: 
- Sit on the sports ball so that the feet on the ground, preferably placed the ball on the carpet to avoid slipping.
- Pressure on the pelvic floor, and lower abdominal muscles, then lift one leg off the ground gently, taking care to breathe well, and stability for up to five seconds.
- Take down the leg muscles to relax.
- Repeat the exercise five to ten times for each leg.
Or by: 
- Sit on the sports ball, so that the feet on the ground, and put the ball on the carpet.
- Move the ball forward and backward using the pelvic movement, which helps to move the tub with her, taking care of the stability of the shoulders.
- You can move the ball to the sides to exercise waist muscles.
Exercises to raise the head
These exercises help to strengthen the back muscles, tummy tuck, burn calories, and is exercised through the following steps: 
- Lie on the back, and put your arms on the sides, while maintaining the integrity of the lower back on the floor.
- Bend your knees, so that the feet flat on the ground.
- Relaxed belly and taking the same.
- Raise the head and neck slowly from the ground during the exhale.
- Head cut down, and taking the same.
- You can exercise the same exercise to lift head and shoulders off the ground, extending the arms and hands toward the knees, and if the exercise tired, you can put your hands behind the head.
Video When I start exercises after childbirth?
The exercise of the important things for women after childbirth to regain weight and agility; When will they start exercising? :
- ↑ "Labor and delivery, postpartum care ", www.mayoclinic.org,27-6-2017، Retrieved 7-3-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب "Exercise after birth: the first six weeks", www.babycentre.co.uk, Retrieved 7-3-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Traci C. Johnson (12-5-2016), "8 Get-Your-Body-Back Moves for New Moms"، www.webmd.com, Retrieved 7-3-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!