- 1 dates
- 2 nutritional value of the pass
- 3 Benefits of dates
- 4 References
The dates of the oldest kinds of fruits planted in the world, was also famous for its Middle East for thousands of years, and is obtained from the fruits of date palm trees, and there are more than 2,000 species of these fruits, and is the most famous unknown dates; Especially in the United States, this type is known as brown amber, turquoise, and dates can be used in the preparation of many varieties of desserts, juices, and salty dishes. 
The nutritional value of the pass
Dates contain many nutrients that make it a healthy diet if eaten in moderation, and among the most important elements in the dates comes:  
- Vitamins and Minerals: The dates, a good source of potassium element, where one serving contains it 14% of the body need daily of this element, and benefit potassium body build muscle, regulate blood pressure and heart rate, and control the balance of fluids, and reduce the risk of heart disease and strokes , as dates contain niacin (in English: niacin), which helps to convert food into energy analysis, and has a role in nerve function, in addition to vitamin b 6; It is important for the growth of hair and nails and build muscle, and vitamin A, which protects the skin, eyes and mucous membranes in the body, and on the other hand, eating dates provides the body with an element of iron; It is an important element for the production of red blood cells, and help them to transport oxygen in the body.
- Dietary fiber: It contains four grains of dates on the equivalent of 30% of the daily need of the body recommended fiber for women, and 21% of the need for men and helps fiber digestion, where softening stool, and increase its weight and size, and thus reduce the incidence of constipation and help the feeling of fullness for longer by slowing gastric emptying, in addition they reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the blood.
- Calorie and sugar: The dates of high calorie foods, due to contain sugar and carbohydrates, and advised people who want losing weight to eat fresh fruit instead of dried, though, the dates is a perfect meal for energy immediately, and that the index is low Glycemic (in English: Glycemic index), ie, it does not raise blood glucose levels significantly, thus it diabetics can eat in moderation with a balanced diet.
- Antioxidants: Where Dates contain tannins (in English: Tannins), a type of antioxidant compounds that prevent damage to cells, and has anti-inflammatory properties, and helps protect cells from free radicals that can cause many diseases, and antioxidants the other found in this fruit; Flavonoids (in English: Flavonoids), which helps to reduce inflammation and reduce the risk of diabetes, and Alzheimer's, and some types of cancer, in addition to the carotenoid (in English: Carotenoids) that promote heart health, and can reduce the risk of eye disease; Kaltenks degeneration (in English: Macular degeneration), also contains dates on phenolic acid (in English: Phenolic acid).
- Other elements: Dates contain many other nutrients, and the following table shows the nutrients in 100 grams of the unknown dates: 
The benefits of dates
Dates offers many health benefits to the human body, and among the most important of these benefits comes: 
- Promotion of brain health: dates can help to improve brain function, studies have found that it reduces the signs of inflammation; Kalantrlukin 6 (English: Interleukin 6) that are associated with increased risk of degenerative neurological diseases (in English: Neurodegenerative diseases), such as Alzheimer's, and in another animal study found that dates reduced the activity of beta-amyloid (in English: Amyloid beta); Which is a protein that forms plaques in the brain, which clumping leads to the obstruction of communication between brain cells, which can cause the death of cells, and the incidence of Alzheimer's, and on the other hand, one study has shown in mice that dates improved memory and learning ability, and reduced behavior associated concerned with; These may return the benefits to contain this type of fruit antioxidants Kfilawoonoad, it is worth mentioning that these effects need to be studied on humans.
- Promotion of labor: It appeared that dates help to ease labor when pregnant in the last weeks of pregnancy, which can extend the cervix, and reduces the need for industrial use outdoor (English: Induced labor), can also reduce the open time, it has this effect to contain the back dates on some compounds that are associated with the hormone oxytocin receptors (in English: oxytocin) and mimic his work; This hormone which causes contractions during childbirth and helps tannins compound to facilitate contractions, in addition to the role of sugars, and calories in the energy supply body needed during childbirth.
- Natural desalination: where Dates contain fructose (in English: Fructose), a natural sugar found in fruit that causes its sweet taste, and makes it a healthy alternative to white sugar through prepared a paste resulting from mixing with water in a blender, and can be added to various foods and beverages.
- Promote bone health: Dates contain important minerals for bone health; Such as phosphorus, calcium, potassium, and magnesium, where can these minerals while reducing the risk of bone disease are linked; Such as osteoporosis (in English: Osteoporosis).
- Regulate blood sugar levels: Dates help to regulate blood sugar levels, because it contains fiber, antioxidants, and because of the low index Glycemic.
- ^ أ ب Natalie Butler (27-4-2016), "Are Dates Good for You?"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 17-10-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Brianna Elliott (21-3-2018), "8 Proven Health Benefits of Dates"، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 17-10-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Basic Report: 09421, Dates, medjool", www.ndb.nal.usda.gov, Retrieved 18-10-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!