- 1 Education
- 2 ways of learning 2.1 traditional ways 2.2 modern methods
- 2.1 traditional ways
- 2.2 modern methods
With the progress of time it has become the educational authorities are increasing, and the reason for this is due to increased demand for students on education, where the school is an educational institution offering diverse lessons for all categories, and after completion, students move to universities, which is one of the most sophisticated places, and includes students from all areas, where the teacher depends on new methods in education, but as a result of scientific progress, have become some school students use more sophisticated devices in their education.
The teacher uses multiple ways in order to help his students at the speed of understanding and learning, the fact that the teaching of the processes that advance their planning, so that help students acquire skills, and this is accomplished, the teacher resorted to many strategies, which must choose one of them, but within a group of factors which relate to the character of the teacher, Vlmwalim and self-confidence of great importance in the way of education, and also the level of students and the material that is taught, but the ways in which the choice of the appropriate method of teaching, it must revolve around elocution, and is the work of a discussion between students, then the teacher to brainstorm for each group of students, in order to know the levels of students, and discover new ideas from them.
Regardless of the method used by the teacher, the student also plays a roundabout in understanding the lessons, through its focus, and the method used in teaching even if you can not deliver the information as a whole, registered students can dress it into parts, and these ways:
- The lecture method: which is considered one of the most roads frequently used, called a way of dumping, which is based on the principle that the teacher is possessed of information, and that students must listen to him, and her name appears to us that the teacher explains to the students the lesson orally, with the work of some movements to illustrate the idea.
- Discussion method: where the objective of which raise issues when students, to be a meaningful discussion between them, intended to follow the teacher is to return the student to himself.
- Way questions: This method is old and still being used, and is by asking the teacher questions to the students, even increase their participation and activity.
As for modern methods, which are used in developed countries, they include:
- Committees way: that divide students into groups, including differences sensitive.
- The project way: by introducing students to projects that interest them, and then see them, and gather information about them.
- Problem solving: It aims to solve the problems by way of fragmentation.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!