- 1 fatted
- 2 modus operandi fatted 2.1 components 2.2 Preparation
- 2.1 components
- 2.2 Preparation
Is fatted Moroccan recipes, it has been famous in all regions of the Maghreb as well as the western part of Algeria as well. It is a recipe Tkulaildeh popular types of pastries that are covered with tea, or oil, or honey for breakfast, or dinner, one of the basics of the tables of the month of Ramadan. I will mention in this article is a recipe for Moroccan fattened.
Way fatted work
- And a half cup of white flour.
- And a half cup of wheat flour.
- Small spoon of salt.
- One egg.
- A teaspoon of sugar.
- Two hundred grams of melted butter.
- Half a cup of vegetable oil.
- Three-quarters of a cup of warm water.
- Half a teaspoon of baking powder.
- Half a cup of fine semolina.
- A teaspoon of instant yeast.
How to prepare
- Mix white flour and wheat flour in a deep bowl, then add the salt and baking powder and Nqlbhm.
- Add the egg and Nkhaltha with flour, then add the butter and begin the process of kneading.
- Dissolve the yeast with little warm water, add sugar to it, and add it to the mixture and continue Bajn.
- Add the amount of warm water gradually so that we put a small amount of water and Njn, and then put the other quantity and follow kneading.
- We follow the process of kneading by hand until the dough is made coherent and non-adherent.
- Cut the dough into small balls after Nbll little Edina vegetable oil do not stick to the dough by hand.
- Half of the dough balls on a tray and cover it well and then put it aside to rest for a period of approximately fifteen minutes.
- Ndhn place to be kneading it with vegetable oil and begin Straighten the dough by hand fingers until we get a thin circular disk.
- Publish the dough a little pinch of fine semolina, then turn the dough to get the shape of a square.
- Keep the dough in the baking tray and cover it to rest for about fifteen minutes.
- Pressing palms on the fatted boxes after Nbll palm oil plant.
- Keep a frying pan over high heat and add the tablespoon of vegetable oil until the oil is heated and then reduce the heat a little bit and put a piece of cut fatted in the pan.
- Transferred fatted for about four minutes on each side until cooked.
- It offers fatted with hot tea or coffee.
- You can provide honey or jam next to the fatted, and there adds to the chicken broth before eating it is called Balervaish.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!