- 1 way peeling pineapple
- 2 How to pineapple
- 3 ways to choose a good pineapple
- 4 pineapple fruit storage
- 5 References
Pineapple peeling method
Peeling pineapple is chopping the upper part by a sharp knife, but with the caution of pineapple leaves harsh and sharp, then chopping the bottom until proven the fruit when peeled, and then peel off the sides longitudinally from the top down,  advised put the knife at an angle of 45 degrees almost and should not cut too much of the chaff once; To ensure that no loss of parts of the interior of the fruit. 
How to make pineapple
Pineapple is offered through the following: 
- Offers pineapple-shaped long slices, can also be divided into two tranches each slide, or three longitudinally, and this method is ideal for BBQ.
- Pineapple cut into cubes, and the use of this method to make fruit salad.
- It divides the pineapple in the form of rings, and then are removed inner core; Because it is a solid Baktaah circular shape, it can also be divided into these loops half.
Ways to choose a good pineapple
There are three things taken into consideration when buying a pineapple from the market, namely: 
- Must be the outer shell solid, but when pressed lightly to enter inside.
- It must be the smell of pineapple and delicious delicacies and fragrant.
- The leaves should be bright green.
Pineapple fruit storage
Damage fruit pineapple despite the solid dander, if kept at room temperature for long ferments, and increases the level of acidity and spoil, so it must be used within two days, and can extend the life of pineapple from 3-5 days by placing them in the refrigerator plastic bag pierced, referred to the fruit pineapple can be kept in an airtight container closure in the refrigerator for 5-7 days, and is removed from the refrigerator before eating to become room temperature for improved flavor, as can be frozen pineapple chunks or squeeze it, but they lose their flavor, and it is worth mentioning that the freeze up to six months. 
- ↑ "How to Cut a Pineapple in a Few Easy Steps", www.goodhousekeeping.com,21-4-2017، Retrieved 24-11-2017. Edited.
- ↑ BRETT MOORE (4-6-2017), "How to Choose a Pineapple"، www.thespruce.com, Retrieved 24-11-2017. Edited.
- ^ أ ب Carl Hanson, "How To Cut A Pineapple"، www.dish.allrecipes.com, Retrieved 24-11-2017. Edited.
- ↑ PEGGY TROWBRIDGE FILIPPONE (25-7-2017), "Pineapple Selection and Storage"، www.thespruce.com, Retrieved 24-11-2017. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!