- 1 Molokhia Frozen Chicken 1.1 plug 1.2 Preparation
- 1.1 plug
- 1.2 Preparation
- 2 Molokhia Bmozat lamb 2.1 components 2.2 Preparation
- 2.1 components
- 2.2 Preparation
Molokhia frozen chicken
- Whole chicken.
- Medium onion and peeled.
- Three grains of cardamom.
- Three beads of Arabic gum.
- A tablespoon of margarine.
- Eight cups of chicken broth.
- Bag of frozen mallow finely chopped.
- Tablespoons of dry coriander.
- Tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Little salt.
- Little black pepper.
How to prepare
- Put margarine in a large saucepan and heated to the temperature of the medium.
- Add and cook until Arabic gum melt, then add each: chicken broth, onion and cardamom.
- Leave the mixture on medium heat until boiling, then add the chicken with caution to the boiling broth.
- Reduce the fire and leave the chicken on low heat for an hour or until it is completely maturity.
- Lift the chicken from the broth and covered up to stay warm.
- Filter the broth and return it to the pot, and then let him boil over low heat.
- Directed bag mallow frozen from the freezer to melt the snow with him.
- Dump the bag frozen mallow in gravy, and left it on low heat for five additional minutes.
- Raise the amount of fire, taking into account the lack of cooking excess Molokhia because it will cause a change in color and deposition at the bottom of the pot.
- Heat ghee in a small pan size, then add the garlic and coriander and cook the mixture until it issued smell garlic and turns into a golden color.
- Pour the garlic mixture and coriander to the pot stirring.
- Poured mallow in a deep dish, served with boiled chicken Egyptian rice or bread as desired.
Molokhia Bmozat lamb
- Kg of mutton.
- Liter and a half of water.
- Bouquet and aromatic herbs -hsp prefer,.
- Four cups of dried mallow or a bag of frozen mallow as available.
- A quarter cup of each: Pine Olney. Garlic. Green coriander.
- Pine Olney.
- Green coriander.
- Small half teaspoon of black pepper.
- Two hundred and fifty grams of butter.
- Large half teaspoon dry coriander.
- A grain of tomatoes.
- A grain of red pepper.
- Salt, to taste-.
- Four tablespoons of lemon juice.
How to prepare
- Put two tablespoons of butter in a saucepan and heated cooking on medium heat, then add the lamb to the pot and Thmirh until it turns flesh into golden color.
- Add herbs, aromatic bouquet and water to the pot until the water flooded the meat, then seasoning the mixture with little salt and black pepper, taking into account the removal Sigh meat from the face.
- Cover the pot and leave it at a low temperature for one hour and a half or until the maturity of the meat.
- Half the amount of butter in a saucepan heat up another, then add mallow and pine Thamiarhama together at a temperature very quiet, taking into account the continuous stirring, for four minutes.
- Add a tablespoon of dry garlic and coriander, and stir the mixture until it becomes golden pine.
- Add lemon juice to the pot.
- Add tomatoes, peppers and eight cups of meat broth to mallow, and let the mixture on the quiet degree heat.
- Dissolve the remaining amount of butter in a small pan size, then add the garlic and Thmirh taking into account not to burn, then add the coriander to the pan, and Thmerha even a little garlic color changes to golden.
- Add the garlic mixture and coriander to mallow with bananas lamb.
- Spicing ingredients with salt and lemon taste.
- Raise the grain of tomato, red pepper, and pour into a deep dish mallow appropriately.
- Provide hot mallow with Egyptian rice or bread as desired.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!