- 1 weight gain and obesity
- 2 lose weight without following a diet
- 3 Safe weight loss
- 4 References
Overweight and obesity
The weight gain and obesity are common health problems caused by increasing the size of fat cells in the body and quantity of which, the diagnosis of these cases is through the body mass index (in English: Body mass index), waist circumference, and it should be noted that obesity (in English: Obesity) health serious can cause many health complications, such as: metabolic syndrome (in English: metabolic syndrome), and high blood pressure (in English: high blood pressure), in addition to hardening of the arteries (in English: atherosclerosis), heart disease (in English: heart disease), and diabetes (in English: diabetes), and high cholesterol in the blood, cancers, and sleep disorders. 
Lose weight without following a diet
Can make some adjustments on the daily pattern of food in order to reach the desired weight without dieting, and with some simple steps come to reach that goal:  
- Care to eat breakfast food: a lot of people might think that not eating breakfast helps reduce the calories consumed during the day, but it often increases the amount of food consumed in the rest of the day, and studies suggest that people who eat breakfast usually body mass index less than those who do not eat.
- Eating too much protein products in all meals: as the protein helps to curb appetite, reduce calorie intake during the day; Because it gives the feeling of fullness and fullness; Through its impact on the hormones responsible for it, such as: hormone ghrelin (in English: Ghrelin), Examples of foods rich in protein: chicken breast, fish, Greek yogurt, lentils, quinoa, and almonds.
- Chew food well and slowly: chewing food well makes a person eats slowly, thereby reducing the amount of food consumed, due to the fact that the brain needs longer time to deliver the feeling of fullness; Some observational studies (in English: Observational studies) have found that people who eat fast food have a greater chance of gaining weight compared to people who eat food slowly.
- Use small dishes for unhealthy foods: The use of small dishes makes meals look larger than it is in reality, so their use when eating meals non-health helps to reduce the quantities consumed them, while the use of large dishes makes meals look smaller, and can be used these dishes when eating healthy meals.
- Unhealthy foods store away from the reach: preferably store unhealthy foods out of sight; So as not to be at hand when a person is hungry, and in return are advised to put fruits and vegetables on the eye sight; To be the first choice for someone when he felt hungry.
- Eat foods rich in fiber: Eating foods rich in fiber, especially viscose fiber; Which are only found in plant products, such as: beans, flax seed, oats and beans, oranges, help addressed the feeling of fullness for longer periods, which helps to lose weight.
- Drink water regularly helps drinking water before meals to eat fewer calories, and replace sugary soft drinks with water helps descent weight more; In one of the studies it found that people who drank water before eating and lost weight more than 44% over 12 weeks compared with those who did not.
- Eat away from electronic devices: Studies have shown that people who eat food while watching television or the use of smart devices consume a larger amount of food, which leads to weight gain over time, so interest meals may help people to eat less amounts food; Thus helping them to lose weight.
- Sleep well and avoid stress: This is because the lack of sleep and excessive stress Azbban balance many of the breach of hormones that control the management of human appetite; They Leptin (in English: Leptin), and ghrelin (in English: Ghrelin), in addition to the hormone cortisol (in English: Cortisol), which rises in the levels of tension and stress situations; Where the level of lead the imbalance of these hormones to poor appetite control, and the desire to eat unhealthy, and is linked to eating larger amounts of food.
- Get rid of sugary drinks: associated with the consumption of sugary drinks the risk of obesity and many diseases; This is because calorie intake through the fluids do not give the feeling of fullness, such as solid foods, and this person deals with a lot of heat without feeling calories so, which leads to weight gain and obesity, and teas can be considered green, coffee, and water of good alternatives for soft drinks and juices.
- Replace refined grains whole grains: as foods made from refined grains, such as bread, cakes, biscuits, do not contain fiber substantially, so it is likely to have a person larger amount of them, and are advised to replace these types of foods that contain whole grains, such as bread and pasta Almsnoaan whole wheat, brown rice and popcorn.
Safe loss of weight
According to nutrition experts; The loss of approximately (0.5-1 kg) per week is something safe and healthy, while the loss of more than that may cause many health problems, such as muscle loss, gallstones (in English: Gallstones), and the lack of nutrition, as well as to lower metabolism (in English: metabolism). 
- ↑ "Overweight and Obesity", www.nhlbi.nih.gov, Retrieved 9-2-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "10 Ways to Lose Weight Without Dieting", www.webmd.com, Retrieved 9-2-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "11 Proven Ways to Lose Weight Without Diet or Exercise", www.healthline.com,28-7-2016، Retrieved 9-2-2018. Edited.
- ↑ "Is It Bad to Lose Weight Too Quickly?", www.healthline.com,29-10-2017، Retrieved 11-2-2018. Edited.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!