- 1 lemon
- 2 lemon raises pressure
- 3 Other benefits of lemon 3.1 lemon nails 3.2 Benefits of lemon teeth 3.3 Benefits of lemon in the hair cleaning 3.4 Benefits of lemon for pregnant women 3.5 Benefits of lemon to prevent cancer 3.6 Benefits of lemon to the human body
- 3.1 lemon nails
- 3.2 Benefits of lemon teeth
- 3.3 Benefits of lemon in the hair cleaning
- 3.4 Benefits of lemon for pregnant women
- 3.5 Benefits of lemon to prevent cancer
- 3.6 Benefits of lemon to the human body
The fruit is a source of food for humans, and a source of therapeutically as well, and these fruits lemon; Lemon belongs to a species of evergreen citrus fruits, and is used primarily juice, and in the second division Akecorh filleting, as extracted from lemon oil, and back home to Asia, and is used for cooking; Where it enters the dishes, desserts, salads, pickles, soups, juices, and tends to color to yellow and green, India is the largest producer of citrus in the world.
Lemon raises pressure
Lemon of the most important elements for the prevention of high blood pressure; So it is advisable to eat lemon peel and juice, where it can be cut into small parts, or Barsha, and dealt with power, or soups, and has a significant role in the prevention of hardening of diseases of the arteries, strengthen, and addresses the weakness of the capillaries, bleeding blood vessels; Because it contains a large proportion of ascorbic acid, vitamin C, and salts and acids organic contribute to the combustion of salts, and nitric oxide, it contains potassium element that maintains blood pressure balance fluid levels in the body, solving high blood Ptkhvifa of vitamin C consumption pressure problem.
Other benefits of lemon
Mixing lemon juice with a little toothpaste, then use a brush mixed mixture to clean up the nails, and leaves a minute, then rinse nails with warm water, which is useful in increasing the gloss nails.
Benefits of lemon teeth
Contributes to getting rid of the pain associated with the teeth, and is used Kamadamadh to treat bleeding gums, as dental care can add a drop of lemon juice to a toothbrush when you perform a dental cleaning.
Benefits of lemon in the hair cleaning
It can make use of lemon in the cleaning process excess hair, making a paste to be flexible adhesion using sugar, water and lemon in the ingredients, and keep them with a cloth or nylon, and use them as needed.
Benefits of lemon for pregnant women
Which contains a great benefit for pregnant women, as is known, the need for pregnant women to folic acid, which protects the fetus from birth defects, in addition to contain a protein that helps in the growth of bones, tendons, cartilage, skin when the fetus, as it is essential for making collagen.
Benefits of lemon to prevent cancer
Lemon protects against cancer diseases, and removes toxic substances on the composition of some malignant tumors; Because it contains compounds such as flavonoids; Alaarosturn, and Alheistbreden.
Benefits of lemon to the human body
- Contributes to the prevention of colds and flu, so as to contain vitamin C.
- Protect the body from a lack of vitamin C.
- Using Hypocholesterolemic heat and protects the body from thirst.
- Has a significant role in the treatment of kidney disease in general, from the fragmentation of gravel, sand, and eliminate the bacteria that settle in the course of the urinary tract.
- Prevention of albumin.
- The treatment of diseases related to sun strikes and prevention, and jaundice.
- Treatment of allergies associated with skin diseases.
- Enters in the treatment of narcotic substances.
- It helps to relax the nerves, and treatment of neurological diseases, and rheumatism.
- Prevention of malaria.
- It helps strengthen the body's immune system.
- Treatment of diarrhea and infections.
- Lemon peel used Kmattr, and repellent to some insects, such as; Mosquito, and mosquitoes.
- Lemon seeds reduce the proportion of blood sugar, and helps to relax the nerves, adjust the mood, and the prevention of allergies.
We regret it!
Successfully sent, thank you!